advertisement_alt

Can we have a serious conversation about Americas Card Room?

nmbr1dnk    10

I used to make fun of people who claimed that online poker was rigged. At times I still find it slightly humerous. However, there are things happening on Americas Card Room that do not make sense. The mathematically improbable has not only become probable, but its almost become standard. Ive been in this game for awhile. I 12 tabled on Cake Poker for 12 hours a day for 3 years. And before that I was playing on Stars. Almost 35,000 sngs and mtts between the 2 sites...…. In the 700 games ive played on ACR, ive seen things daily that I don't remember seeing very often in 35,000 games. Before I explain, I don't need the speech about playing more hands, hence, more crazy stuff. So save it. I also don't need to hear that maybe im just not very good. That I lose because I suck. Again,,save it. I know what variance is.....

there was a stretch of games where my opponents were making sets whenever they wanted. flop, tun, river. I didn't matter what I had. played a 7 card stud hi/lo mtt the other day and had 2 different opponents make 4 of a kind on me in the span of 15 mins. I had to google the math behind that. it was something retarded like 1 - 26,000...that's just 1 hand of 4 of a kind. didn't even try to figure out the math between 2 at the table. CONSTANTLY seeing inferior players turning over inferior hands and winning. I could go a week without taking a 1 outer on Cake. its happened to me 5 times in the past week on this site. CONSTANTLY seeing people being rewarded for being dumb. do I think that Americas card room is out to get me? of course not. Do I think that maybe there is a problem with the RNG? absolutely! Does it run cards out that are more action susceptible? Maybe...

Too many times while playing on this site I catch myself saying "what the fuq just happened?" …..I even have nights that when im done playing I get this sick physical feeling in my stomach that I just got cheated.....

vandenboss    10

hahaha...its so funny how you bring it! im logging into the site right now,play some sngs ! I think for a serious conversation we need some serious numbers

nmbr1dnk    10

yea quads is another hand that comes up way too much...…

for the record, im not entirely sure what I was trying to accomplish with this post. maybe just some validity that im not crazy and other people see it too? or maybe I am....hard to tell.