advertisement_alt

Collusion and weird stuff at the high stakes PLO games - ACR rep also let me know

jordanfrog    3

Can anyone close me into some things I find odd that occur at the 10-20 games and above for pot limit omaha on ACR. Once i sit to a table that only has 1 other seated, instantly 4-5 others sit at the exact same time.

I have been told this is from scripts? Can this be designed that they sit right after I sit some two? It seems like these players must collude, its the same group of players, that don't always play each other either

-hinds

-bigtitsdontlie

-scout327

-infinite420

and a few others.

I wouldn't be surprised that if ACR actually took a look into what goes on at these stakes with the same players, there would be some collusion found, cause i feel like there is something fishy going on here.

ACR Rep    10

Can anyone close me into some things I find odd that occur at the 10-20 games and above for pot limit omaha on ACR. Once i sit to a table that only has 1 other seated, instantly 4-5 others sit at the exact same time.

I have been told this is from scripts? Can this be designed that they sit right after I sit some two? It seems like these players must collude, its the same group of players, that don't always play each other either

-hinds

-bigtitsdontlie

-scout327

-infinite420

and a few others.

I wouldn't be surprised that if ACR actually took a look into what goes on at these stakes with the same players, there would be some collusion found, cause i feel like there is something fishy going on here.

Hi Jordan, I sent this case to the Security and Fraud department. They will check it and if they need more information they will contact you for sure.

mentalmidget    11

-hinds

-bigtitsdontlie

-scout327

-infinite420

and a few others.

LOL ya man they are looking into it for you and they'll be right back with a solution. No, seriously. Are you just realizing this stuff is happening? God help you lmao

Slurpslurp    10

It happens at the 5 10 tables also. Same player names. They all soft play each other. Once you get up watch how fast those guys sit out and the table will close out. I’ve completely stopped playing over 1 2 PLo on ACR.

RiverRiot72    10

Could be collusion, also could be that they perceive you as a fish and are looking for certain people to sit down whilst avoiding other regulars at those games that they respect. I don't like either case though, would just avoid those games. Best, Ian.