advertisement_alt

The Low-T Epidemic

80lballz    191

Made this thread because Randers was catchin some slack for muffing up the Keto thread with hormone talk. Hopefully, he will come in here and teach me how to get rid of my man boobs and low hanging nut sack.

Made this thread because Randers was catchin some slack for muffing up the Keto thread with hormone talk. Hopefully, he will come in here and teach me how to get rid of my man boobs and low hanging nut sack.

get a roll of twine tie it around your sack then loop it around the back of your neck and pull that should sufficiently lift your sack

80lballz    191

just reading about how HGH gets squirted into our bodies during fasting. pretty powerful.

So the combination of no longer eating preservatives + a bunch of HGH, should give my dick the growth spurt ive been waiting for. it was delayed by the preservatives and estrogens.

80lballz    191

This must be a thing. Every commercial is for hair loss or erectile dysfunction. That and Carr plays like a bitch on 3rd down.

its scary. todays 40 year old male on average has 30% lower testosterone than they did in 1988

Randers    217

just reading about how HGH gets squirted into our bodies during fasting. pretty powerful.

So the combination of no longer eating preservatives + a bunch of HGH, should give my dick the growth spurt ive been waiting for. it was delayed by the preservatives and estrogens.

Lul. No growth spurt bruh. You’re out of luck. Squirt growth however...

Sauna induces hgh production as well. Throw in some sermorelin in the mix???

#barrybonds

80lballz    191

do you personally inject sermorelin randers?

Do they put testosterone in deodorant? is it healthy to even use deodorant? what if something inside of my old spice is actually toxic to my body, and its just been absorbing into me for years.

80lballz    191

we should get Hank H1LL to chart his daily seamen intake and corresponding T- levels. It would make sense that if testosterone is produced by the testicles, eating your own seamen will boost T-levels.

edit: nevermind. this makes no sense.

80lballz    191

"Tuna is rich in vitamin D, which has been linked to longer life and testosterone production. It’s also a heart-healthy, protein-rich food that’s low in calories.

Whether you choose canned or fresh, eating this fish can be a natural way of boosting testosterone. A serving of tuna fulfills your daily vitamin D needs."

is this true? The same vitamin D we get from the sun?

ripomatic    90

The most effective way to get high levels of HGH and testosterone (naturally...other than injecting) is by exercising/ then sound sleep. Elite MX'ers and cyclist's ae now training with a double sleep cycle and targeted diets to induce higher levels naturally.

Lazyman's way (You) should eat crap food and not sleep for days then get tested for low T levels, Then get yourself loaded up on testosterone injections.

Probably end up with a jacked arm from bating!

bigams.gif

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL
we should get Hank H1LL to chart his daily seamen intake and corresponding T- levels. It would make sense that if testosterone is produced by the testicles, eating your own seamen will boost T-levels.

edit: nevermind. this makes no sense.

ozA1yqx.gif