advertisement_alt

more on acr withdrawal issues

lazyfish    10

Can any american player tell me if they have ever done a withdrawal on ACR requesting a check to be mailed and then ACTUALLY received it? So I am not talking about withdrawing using BIT COIN but a CHECK mailed to you!!! Please I really would like to hear from those AMERICAN players. Thank You.

Slurpslurp    10

My first withdrawal back in maybe January was by check. Took about 2-3 weeks to receive. It was from a bank out of Quebec Canada. Wasn’t able to cash anywhere so was forced to deposit into bank account and wait almost 3 weeks for it to clear. Will definitely never go this option again. Just pay the fees or sell to a friend.

lazyfish    10

ACR excepts money grams but they will not pay there players with a money gram? Imagine how many more american customers they would have if we knew that we could request a money gram sent. It seems like they only want to pay out with bit coin. Anyways I am sick and tired of dealing with off shore poker sites. Too many horror stories out there!