advertisement_alt

WSOP.com NV OFFICIAL THREAD (HAND HISTORY/HUD ISSUES)

aceboogie    10

Hey guys,

I want to start off by saying i did some searching and really couldn't find much on WSOP.com NV other than this:

(https://www.pocketfives.com/f10017/wsop-com-nevada-support-thread-684249/index2.html#post7543751)

I wanted to start a thread on what to me is the biggest issue on the site, hand histories/prohibiting the of use of software like PT4 & HM2.

WSOP.com states here :

(https://www.onlinepokerreport.com/29884/wsop-com-multistate-online-poker-questions-and-answers/)

""What about hand histories?

Related to the above, local storage and mass downloading of hand histories will not be available after the merge.

Restricting this is designed to prevent the use of HUDs and other tracking software, thereby leveling the playing field for all players. Critics argue that keeping this information in the dark prevents the poker public from adequately monitoring the games.

WSOP.com does allow players to review the last 30 days through the in-client replayer, but that’s the extent of local storage. It will also provide extended hand histories beyond that period on a case-by-case basis.""

The main goal for me is to get this state regulation changed, I have reached out to WSOP.com support about this and am waiting a response.. So i will update when i get a response back to them. Basically i asked who we need to talk to, and what actions would need to be taken to get this issue changed.

I feel like if we get enough people together they will at least consider taking action, which is better than the current situation.

Once i get some answers about the next step i will write up a draft email for everyone to copy and send to support.

Let me know if you have any insight. I know this has been covered before, but i havent seen anything recent.

Cheers Everyone!

-Ace

slink    0

I honestly don't like this one. As for me, the best one is Hand2Note. Simple and stable poker Hud which I've been using for a long time. 

killingbird    1

the site is run terribly. They've done nothing to grow or improve on their tourney schedule. The Bill guy that runs it has been phoning it in for years. I moved to Vegas and played maybe 10 tournaments on the site because it was a complete shit show compared to any of the more legit offerings for US players.

aceboogie    10

On 1/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, killingbird said:

the site is run terribly. They've done nothing to grow or improve on their tourney schedule. The Bill guy that runs it has been phoning it in for years. I moved to Vegas and played maybe 10 tournaments on the site because it was a complete shit show compared to any of the more legit offerings for US players.

I completely agree, horrible customer service, they scammed me out of about $1000 in bonus promo that i worked my ass off to get, something like 20,000 PPts and they didnt give me the bonus because i didnt "opt in" on the WSOP website, a small little check box in the  bottom of a promo page hidden for obvious reasons, so they wouldnt have yo pay out the bonus's to unsuspecting players! sites a joke. no traffic, trash tournies, its sad