advertisement_alt
nmbr1dnk

The population of Ogre, Latvia is 26,000. And apparently they all grind mtts on WPN.

It just blows my mind that this has not been addressed. Was playing an 8max mtt today and I find myself at the table with 6 players from Ogre, Latvia. And one from Belarus. So I did some sharkscoping. 4 of the names were locked so you couldn't see the stats or graphs. but the other 2 were not. and they looked strangely similar....before we go any further I would like to say that if these players are legit then im not trying to degrade their hard work they have spent into getting good at their craft. but theres just too many coincidences to not look into this....

1) bubine - locked

2) arocquetA - locked

3) gluckauf - 6k games $40k profit

4) puQQilist - 1900 games $13k profit

5) Gallagher - locked

6) Keevy - locked

7) paymealot (Belarus) - 4300 games $13k profit

All of the players named all have something in common other than being from ogre or Belarus. they all play on the poker kings skin. couple of them even play 20+ hours a day. theres just too many red flags to not look further into this. theres a hand full of other names i have written down with similar graphs and stats.

by now most of us have seen the joey ingram video. he mentions Belarus and bots and shady skins. why isn't anything being done? some of these accounts have been open for years and have taken who knows how much money off the site. i know im not the only one whos noticed this stuff?

Hold up bud.

I sleep in a tin foil hat, check out some of my mess here.

But Latvians ?

First off, SharkScope is rigged! Actually just way overrated. Oh & I’ve blocked every username I ever played. Took me a whole weekend. I’m also aware that plenty of good Mid stakes players block, so.

I have to tell you, 7-8 years ago it was ‘those dam Russians”.

I have been very critical of all WPN sites, but fact is, they provide a shitload of action now, world wide.

Here’s my tip for you. Eastern Euro players are pretty good, play like it should be played, Russians too. Colusion has no border. Here’s what they hate. Playing back, re raises, 3 & 4 bets, big ones!

If you think u see collusion, report it! But take it from a certified rigtard, Latvia is not a problem.

Same skin? Might be the only one available to them, I don't kno. Does seem pretty strange to have six players from the same small place at one table, I cannot disagree. Hats off to your thread title, pretty funny.

I have also been interested in this tbh. Seems kinda strange that so many from Ogre grind ACR.

I have the biggest sample on Arocquet and Gluckauf and while there stats are pretty similar, I feel like there is enough variation between specific stats that they are probably different players. For example, Arocquet has a higher fold to 3-bet % and also a lower c-bet freq. etc.

Also when you look at Gluckauf and puQQilist on Sharkscope, yes they do both play on PokerKing and there ABI is really similar but they aren't always grinding on the same day as each other.

There could be some Ogre grindhouse out there so similar playing styles make sense. I am too skeptical and as far as I know Latvia can play on Ps/PP/888 etc which makes it a bit more strange. Curious on other peoples opinion on this.