norcaljeff

***Official 2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread***

5 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

this entire post makes no sense.  are you typing just to type?

Not one rational person believes the way I do about this?  Please tell me how I feel about this.  You are the one that said a woman would never falsely accuse someone high profile.  I didn't say that.  You did.  That was your reasoning for believing Blasey.  

what am I delusional about?  I think you are in an echo chamber where you only surround yourself with similar opinions.  I try to get outside of my comfort zone and humor myself with guys like you who pretend to be hip but then call people "retarded"

Don’t be so dumb then. You sound really dumb in these arguments. I apologize tho for insulting people who are retarded. 

Edited by aupoker1

Lol. My apologies. 

I should orobably block trues. I won’t though cause I actually like his posts in sports threads. 

lIt’s not the first time he’s used my name in a random thread in one of his awful posts. So it makes me feel the need to respond. Gonna blame jaybone. 

Edited by aupoker1
Just now, aupoker1 said:

Lol. My apologies. 

I should orobably block trues. I won’t though cause I actually like his posts in sports threads. 

lIt’s not the first time he’s used my name in a random thread in one of his awful posts. So it makes me feel the need to respond. Gonna blame jaybone. 

I called out an opinion of yours which is ridiculous.  Every time I have called you out it was for this same opinion.  Today you decided to deny that you once stated that opinion.  Never before did you deny it.. when it was always the same thing I was saying.. You know that you can change your mind on something, right?  You don't have to suddenly act like you didn't say it.. even though when called out on it before you didn't make this claim.  "you're a freak and very weird dude" (if you don't know where that came from walk it off)

Lol. I doubt anyone read the exchange itt. But any reasonable person who did would agree that your entire post above is complete and total nonsense

your lame attempt to be a condescending douche by pretending I changed my mind about something I never said doesn’t change that. 

Edited by aupoker1

so you are claiming you never said that.  I have called you out on it before and you are aware of that b/c you mentioned it itt.  However you have never once made the claim before that you didn't say it.  I'm very happy to be the opposite side as you when it comes to being reasonable.  You're a waste of time.  sometimes I forget who I'm dealing with here. Don't delete your account like the last couple guys I said that to.

4 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Trues taking credit for people deleting their accounts now. Keep being you. Keep fighting the battle every day. 

lol you really have no clue about my history with either of them.  Not like I'm proud of making them leave but it sure wasn't some big coincidence that I hurt both their feelings and they deleted their accounts within a few days.  Probably said some things a little too harsh to both of them but the truth hurts.  just like it hurts you too. Sorry bud, I award you zero internet points for your bravery.

• Confused 1
40 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

lol you really have no clue about my history with either of them.  Not like I'm proud of making them leave but it sure wasn't some big coincidence that I hurt both their feelings and they deleted their accounts within a few days.  Probably said some things a little too harsh to both of them but the truth hurts.  just like it hurts you too. Sorry bud, I award you zero internet points for your bravery.

Lol. Wow. 

You really are delusional. I mean. I can’t imagine having the history you describe with anyone here. I can imagine you having it. But you thinking those 2 left because if you is just amazing and awesome. Unless you fucked with them IRL( before you go all trues, I don’t think you did) then yea it’s weird that you are proud of(you say you aren’t but you obv are) it even if you think it was you(it wasn’t). 

Be better. 

Edited by aupoker1
6 hours ago, TheAlbatross said:

Giannis kinda humiliated Embiid tonight.

Blocked him 4 times, at least two which ended with Embiid splayed out on the ground

He definitely gotem a few times last night, but hard to say he humiliated him when he went 34-13-13.

Giannis might be the MVP

2 hours ago, TheAlbatross said:

It's either Giannis or Harden for sure and it's probably Giannis.

True, Embiid had nice triple double, but needed 31 fga for those shots.

I guess I should have said those blocks were nasty

I think majority of people who cant decide will end up voting for Giannis just because almost every ex player is promoting Giannis. The block which put Embiid on the floor was insane, that could of been end of sixers season if Giannis destroyed Embiids back before playoffs. PS. baby Ben is really a joke, still so mad they didn't give ROY to Donovan.