advertisement_alt
Mr323

A consolidated RIP thread to say goodbye....without politics/religion

I'll post my best bets later on, for now this is my best effort at the voicemail left to me by one sexy OT persona:

"Motherfucker, did I just call you instead of my son.....or one of my sons?........Son of a Bitch........Alright......that is a lot of sons

But....whatever....I LOVE YOU BRO (yes it is in caps cause it is louder)

That was a big kiss, and I am rubbing my phone all over my cock area

Well, I am back on the road tomorrow "

Redds is one of my celebration shit drinks that i get on the last mile through the country to my house from long road trips. ain't nobady but me and any errant hogs out there so i do what i do. say my thanks to the boss upstairs for a safe run. zip my carharts up and tuck away the sticky mcdonalds napkins, crack a cold redds and putt the last mile or two into the drive. all my barkers are glad to see me and with any luck one or two will have showered and have a willing mouth for the bounty i've brought home. sometimes it might be stale or have black spots but it's taken a lot of years to break into the banana import business

OMG- 323 - I think we are related .. and not just retarded !

If I want to "Get Drunk" 0 Redd's is my Go to - CL's for just a straight line of thirst quenchers.

You able to get them in the 16oz. resealable big mouth cans out there ? ...Best driving tool EVAH !!

And Fuck Angry Orchard .... That Shit is CRAP !!!!

6on0mq.jpg

OMG- 323 - I think we are related .. and not just retarded !

If I want to "Get Drunk" 0 Redd's is my Go to - CL's for just a straight line of thirst quenchers.

You able to get them in the 16oz. resealable big mouth cans out there ? ...Best driving tool EVAH !!

And Fuck Angry Orchard .... That Shit is CRAP !!!!

6on0mq.jpg

Sweet pic, cheers!

No have not seen those cans.

I'm getting a 12 pack for $11.99....seems like a steal!