advertisement_alt

Bitcoin deposits taking long time for ACR

jordanfrog    3

For the last few weeks any deposit I make using bitcoin from Coinbase to ACR has taken at least 40 minutes and up to 1.5 hours, is anyone else experiencing this?

When I use the same steps for Bovada it works quickly. Does the amount have anything to do with it?

Let me know if anyone else is seeing anything similar.

jordanfrog    3

Now over 2 hours for a deposit to land in my account. Considering they removed the card option for me 5 years ago, won’t say why, and won’t let it be allowed back this is crazy. Even with years of consistent playing.

jordanfrog    3

I know Coinbase can technically cancel or return the money if they see it's a gaming site, but I have literally always sent it from Coinbase to ACR. The last few weeks it has been taking about 40 minutes, and then today it took almost 2.5 hours.

Earlier this year it was taking the standard 10-30 minutes. I think recently it has been taking longer due to the price and market cap of Bitcoin continuously going down, making people do many more transactions causing some congestion.

The thing I am confused by is how a second transaction I sent, which went to Bovada, took only about 10-15 minutes, and sending to Bovada always takes about 10-15 minutes, not sure why it consistently takes longer on ACR, just seems a bit odd.

jordanfrog    3

Many players consistently win still in tournaments on this site despite the fact there is or likely is bots used (err in cash)

So many people use the phrase “Cheating and bots” as a reason they lose lol. Not saying you are either just in general.

JTC123    10

I've been depositing to the true skin recently using the BTC method and has cleared in less than 10 mins... I use Bitmart and Gemini (not sure if that makes a difference). I had no idea Coinbase was giving players issues due to sending to a gaming site... I feel like that defeats the entire purpose of crypto... Glad I never really dealt with them. Question for anyone.... Have you used BTC method to withdrawal in the past 90 days, if so how long did it take to clear into your wallet?

hookey91    6

not ACR, but Bovada has been taking a lil longer for withdrawing funds through bitcoin. It used to be within 2hrs of getting funds(which was amazing) but it took over a day for my last withdraw

cmitch    0

I was banned from coinbase a couple of years ago because they tracked my transactions even though I went coinbase-->blockchain-->ACR. I also used same method for nitrogen sports - I'm guessing they had red flags on their site.

CB banned me and gave no reason why and had no appeal process. I couldn't even log in and check balances. I know use gemini - smooth and easy but fees can add up.

JTC123    10

I don't use Coinbase, I use Gemini mainly or Bitmart when I need BTC quick and don't mind paying the fee. My question is why is Cointbase flagged transactions to gambling sites when the whole idea of BTC is anonymity? I'm no BTC or legal expert by any means but how are they able to do that?

I used this depositing method because I don't have visa/mastercard. But my bitcoin provider accepts the card I do have and I can send the bitcoins right away to the ACR/BCP address. It used to take like half an hour but recently only like 10mins... If you buy bitcoins to deposit in your account, buy when they are on a low :).

Acesup811    10

Jordan, i deposited for the first time yesterday using Bitcoin through Coinmama. Took all of 10-30 mins for it to go through once i was verified, so i guess that's pretty fast but i'm not sure considering i'm knew to it. Good luck

soon2b1two    10

I have not had any trouble. My longest wait maybe 5 - 10 mins. I sure didnt know tho that coinbase will ban your acct if its going to a gaming site. Ive made quite a few and had no problems but think ill check out a wallet like sugested

On 12/22/2018 at 1:53 PM, JTC123 said:

I don't use Coinbase, I use Gemini mainly or Bitmart when I need BTC quick and don't mind paying the fee. My question is why is Cointbase flagged transactions to gambling sites when the whole idea of BTC is anonymity? I'm no BTC or legal expert by any means but how are they able to do that?

couple things here... Coinbase is an exchange so the fact that you "think" BTC is anonymous doesn't matter... In order to use their exchange, you have to go through a pretty extensive KYC... Coinbase is one of the few exchanges taking every measure possible to comply w/ USA regulations... therefore they have decided to flag transactions to technically illegal gambling websites... As to your anonymity point... BTC really isn't anonymous... it's decentralized... but the address and amount of BTC you are sending to is open to the public... and once an address can be associated with a name... your anonymity goes out the window...  If anonymity is your sole purpose for crypto than you would be more interested in Monero or ZCASH atm...

Edited by cocoa_butter111

goodsaint    10

To follow up on the last post, it is against U.S. law for banks and financial institutions- i.e. Coinbase- to send/receive funds to/from gambling sites. That's why personal/buffer wallets are encouraged for use between exchange and gambling site. The cost is minimal when compared to having your Coinbase, Visa Bitpay card, or Coinmama account closed.