advertisement_alt

Banned by GG Poker - Unjustly

kristakk    10

hi hi

i was banned by GG Poker for having a Poker Hud, acceptable in PokerStars, 888, & PartyPoker on my computer, seems they not like Huds.

Wait ... NO .... not for using it on GG Poker - but for merely having it on my computer.

I was on break playing on tables at PokerStars... I logged into GG Poker, merely to see when next day was a Twitch Streamers home game ... note... not to play, just see schedule quick

Their software pops up, says: bad 3rd Party Software... i immediately reply to the pop up by email to security, and explained, and say sorry understand and wont do again... but i am frozen out of site.

I contact support... they say need talk to security. I send two e-mails to them explain politely, beg look at data i haven't played at GG Poker for weeks, and ask ban be lifted.... i get an answer after a few days basically says F you, we no want you on our site, banned for 3693 days

I reply say... how can you ban me for using restricted software - when I not played on your site - look at your records?

Like what business is it of theirs,,, what programs i have on my computer? I ask for address to contact who in charge, someone I can appeal to... no answer

I also sent a plea for help to a streamer who is their ambassador and plays on twitch - no answer

Geeze I am new and play micro stakes.. I not a criminal.

Sucks when you feel falsely accused and sentenced... without appeal or anyone to talk to. They act like little punch drunk with power, fascists.

So they do this often? Look for ways to easy steal people's money .. a better return than rake?

I WARN you stay away from this outfit. GG POKER... *sighs*

can anyone help me or tell me what can do?

LT Smash    10

Wait 10 years for the ban to expire then send a stern email.

I bet it is clear in their terms and conditions, which you agreed to, that HUDs were not allowed.

And lol fascists. So dramatic.

im pretty sure its in their terms and conditions that NONEONE ever reads , either way if you play micros and live in Canada why not stick to Pokerstars ?? they obv don't care if you use your HUD and their Micro stakes have the best turnout in all sites....

LT Smash    10

dramatic? well they have my money.. i sure if it your money you wouldnt think it such a joke?

Didn’t say it was a joke but “fascist” is a strong word that you seem to use loosely. Hence, it’s dramatic. A-holes would be a better fitting description.

vandenboss    10

this is what terms and conditions says .y

ou are not allowed to use any software program or robot which, in our opinion, is endowed with artificial intelligence (“Software Aid”) in connection with your use of the Services. We constantly review the use of the Services in order to detect the use of any Software Aid. In the event that we have reasonable suspicion that any Software Aid has been used, we reserve the right to take any action we see fit, including immediately blocking access to the Services to the offending user, terminating such user’s account and seizing all monies held in such account.

I mean do they ban and seize the money always ? Because such a misstake happens to everyone sooner or later. It happens to me with flopzilla on stars like once a week,they then

just ask you to close it