advertisement_alt

2019 WSOP Early Schedule

LT Smash    10

They released the schedule of some events and the Big 50, which I assume takes the place of Colossus, looks pretty darn good! $500 buy-in with no rake, 50,000 in starting chips, and 50 minute levels. Definitely one of the better structures I’ve seen at that price point. I bet it breaks the old Colossus record for number of participants.

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2018/12/2019-world-series-of-poker-schedule-sneak-peak-32972.htm

2tone    10

On 12/21/2018 at 9:41 AM, LT Smash said:

They released the schedule of some events and the Big 50, which I assume takes the place of Colossus, looks pretty darn good! $500 buy-in with no rake, 50,000 in starting chips, and 50 minute levels. Definitely one of the better structures I’ve seen at that price point. I bet it breaks the old Colossus record for number of participants.

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2018/12/2019-world-series-of-poker-schedule-sneak-peak-32972.htm

I'm super excited about this. Any guesses as to what blinds will start at? Is is possible to do this a 3-day event?

LT Smash    10

I bet they start at 50/100 just to say players get to start with 500 bigs. Then the levels will increase pretty quickly for the sake of time. I know they’re 50 minute levels but I bet it goes something like 50/100, 100/200, 200/400, 500/1000, etc.