advertisement_alt

Bowl to rolled 2019

ronnieb122    0

Hi guys looking to go hard on all aspects of poker in 2019 so setting up a few challenges and will post updates as i go along.

With our up and coming team (GTCpoker) we will be travailing studying and grinding hard online.

My aims and goals

1. Build my bankroll from $5k starting roll - $100k by end of the year

2. 10k Mtts online

3. Be the biggest winner on Microgaming and ipoker network

4. Play in 4 different country's outwith the uk

5. 10 Hours a week study Minimum

6. Top 300 on pocket 5s Rankings

7. $500k of online cashes

Ill be posting updates on here as well as social media and doing a little twitching if you want to follow.

Ronnie Ballantyne Facebook

@ronnieb122 Twitter

Ronnie Ballantyne Instagram

ronnieb122    0

Week 1 Update Bowl to rolled

It was a bad start to the grind losing heeps in the 1st 2 sessions but thankfully pulled it back going from -$1500 to + $400.

I feel my game selection was very poor to start and it showed with some quick losses and defo something that needs to improve.

We made some deep runs and feel i was playing pretty good overall. Week 2 aims are to play more lower variance games and post a solid win.

Bankroll ($5400)

Mtts (169)

Ranking (1178)

Cashes ($5237)

Ronnie Ballantyne Facebook

@ronnieb122 Twitter

mrx_gtc Instagram

ronnieb122    0

Week 2 Update Bowl to rolled

It was a bad start again to the week losing heeps we saved it again on the Sunday winning $1500 
We are abso crushing atm getting lots of deep runs but not many wins atm feel the study is paying off as becoming more and more comfy in spots.
Still a little unhappy with my game selection and feel theirs much more room to improve.

Bankroll ($5800)
Mtts (335)
Ranking (1177)
Cashes ($10747)

@ronnieb122 Twitter
mrx_gtc Instagram

ronnieb122    0

Week 3 Update Bowl to rolled

This week we started off amazing with a $3600 win but the week ended horrible lossing every sesh and a huge chunk on sundays (sundays can rott)
We are playing good so results will come just need to put a few winning seshes in a row.
Still feel im playing 2 high so going to adjust and sell more of my action and try and play less tables. 

Bankroll ($6200)
Mtts (458)
Ranking (1072)
Cashes ($15916)

@ronnieb122 Twitter
mrx_gtc Instagram

ronnieb122    0

week 4/5 Update Bowl to Rolled 

Was a horrible 2 weeks of playing losing abso heeps but we had a pretty good sunday bringing us back up with a nice chunky 2nd for $4400 and few decent cashes. 

Can defo feel some some heat coming this week so vamoooos.

Week 6 goals more study as been slacking off mostly due to playing everyday and prob some smaller games as to not make the same mistake and give all my winnings back #winnerstilt 

Bankroll $8000

Mtts (764)

Ranking (1113)

Cashes ($29,313)

@ronnieb122 Twitter
mrx_gtc Instagram

ronnieb122    0

i never do change if the country allows me to log in thats great but tbh i hardly ever play when im away mostly stick to the live stuff on offer 

ronnieb122    0

Week 6 Update Bowl to Rolled

Well 2 weeks straight playing has come to an end and it seems we have found a pattern of losing a lot then saving it with 1 big score defo not good for the stress levels. 

But we are moving in the right direction with all areas thats all the matters really.

I still feel im taking way to many shots at high buy ins and need to calm it down as i cant save it every sunday. 

Happy with how i am playing but plan on studying more this week and a few days off with family.

Till next week Vamoos

Bankroll $11000

Mtts (970)

Ranking (1047)

Cashes ($44,320)

@ronnieb122 Twitter
mrx_gtc Instagram