advertisement_alt

2019 Will Be The Best Year In Movie History

Guest Camz   

Guest Camz

Wanta delete this shit attention whoring no content thread

DONKWOOD    3

JFC what is this crap?! I'm watching thinking this is old Rambo movie footage then FAN MADE pops up. GTFO Wanta!!!!

Boutros    0

You 2 nerds don't even realize how much worse your posts are than my OP...and that's why you are and always will be shit posters.

Guest Camz   

Guest Camz

You're in donk territory of just creating a thread just for the sake of us having to see your name every day, rather than providing anything of substance. great company there

Boutros    0

omg he made the thread twice! lol get a life. I saw a 2019 thread which reminded me about this one so I made it....now stfu. Like the first page of this thread means anything at all...

Guest Camz   

Guest Camz

You created a thread, and literally said nothing about 2019 movies. Just admit you were attention whoring instead of getting butthurt so we can all move along lil buddy

Boutros    0

the douche chills you're giving me right now are literally making me nauseous, what a complete loser

Boutros    0

Most the movies I'm looking forward to don't have trailers yet.

Joker

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

It 2

Godzilla

The Irishman

Also, this movie will be dope AF: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2935510/

and this Charlie Kaufman movie has my attention: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2076822/

as well as Captive State: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5968394/

MGK is a way better actor than Eminem

80lballz    0

yeah, thread title stinks. Odds are 2019 will suck just as much as the last few years. No amount of positive thinking will stop the propaganda political pc train from giving us Rambo 5, Jane Bond, Black James Bond, Men in Black 50, Superman 15, Spiderman 8, An all female Goodfellas remake, the new goat beasteality movie "Horny", Trans-Forrest Gump, Brady Bunch remake with the boys being black, 6 movies about weak heroin addicted white kids, and 22 Superhero movies.

Im pumped!!

80lballz    0

that Charlie kaufman movie looks trippy. "A dystopian world where there are no women and all living creatures can hear each others' thoughts in a stream of images, words, and sounds called Noise"

slizza420    0

that Charlie kaufman movie looks trippy. "A dystopian world where there are no women and all living creatures can hear each others' thoughts in a stream of images, words, and sounds called Noise"

I dunno that kinda sounds wack. I give him points for trying to come up with something original but that whole plot sounds really really stupid.

DeltaDan    0

I just watch the shit that pop's up for free on Popcorntime in HD.

Call me cheap- But I can drink my coors light, chew tobacco and cleanse my pallet with jelly belly's - all from the comfort of my own home for free.

XXEDPXX    2

How do they reproduce?

nicks    0

Most the movies I'm looking forward to don't have trailers yet.

Joker

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

It 2

Godzilla

The Irishman

?

2nd one is pretty dope. Cant wait