advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

Carbon Poker (My bad experience this month)

BuscemiS19    10

I have many negative thoughts about house players, and cheating from this site.. But i don't have any proof.  At the same time, lately I've been having some crazy stuff happen.

There seems to be a couple hundred or more overlay in many of the events.  Personally, I wonder how they cover for it since it happens on a daily basis. Anyways... On to the topic.

I was at a final table, 5 players left.  I was in 2nd place, double the amount of chips from 3rd.  Prizes were roughly $250 , $175, 140 for the top 3. (roughly, I could always look it up)

right when the 3:55-4-00am break ended, my Carbon Poker froze.  My internet was 100% working.  I have this all recorded while using a screen recorder.  I lost connection for 7 minutes.  During this time I was blinded out to 1 big blind.

I was able to surf the web and check my internet, and even contact support.  Mind you, I have 2 family members who live roughly a hour away with different internet connections.  My father was also in this MTT but was out.  He also couldn't connect for this 7 minute period.  As I called him to try.  Yet, he could also surf the internet.

Chip stacks were roughly 150k, 70k, 35k, 30k, 25k.  During this 7 minute period it seemed to only be me.  The blinds must have went around 4-5 times during this span.

They told me it was my internet, but gave me a $11 ticket.  I feel I got screwed pretty hard here.  A chance to win $250, or over $100.  I believe I got close to $55 for 5th.

The very next day I have pocket 9s near the bubble, and I recieve a Jettime error.  I quickly relog on under 45 seconds and it folded a winning hand that would have tripled up.

This time, they did no care.

And lastly, I was in a $15 tournament with $300 overlay.  More than half the prizepool was overlay.  Top 5 Placed and there were 10 players left.  While Im sure this happens often, I do not agree with it.

Blinds are huge, average stack 10k.  Final 2 tables I was Big blind, Then small.  After the hand, I should be the button.  However, they moved us to the final table.  I would assume it should simply put me right of the dealer, but instead, it put me in the worst possible seat where I was again Big blind and small.  Blinds being 2k, 1k.  That's 6k in 5 hands as it gave me the worst seat near the bubble.  Everyone else was in the exact order as they should be.  Again, I record my games.. and was not happy about this.

I understand the last 2 weren't a major issue.  However, this week was really frustrating on the site.

I just want to share with the community what happened, and how I felt about it.  All of this was recorded, if anyone wanted to look at how I got knocked off and blinded out I do have the video.  I also asked them to send me the history of hands during that 7 minutes.  They did not.