advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

Blackchip Device Verification

polarizedkid    10

Anyone else having issues with this? First time its happened to me as I was logging back on late at night and it says it sent a email to my email, and no email to be found... tried it many times....went to live chat and worthless...and now they want me to wait, to be able to play....lmao what a joke

Edited by polarizedkid

ACR Rep    10

12 hours ago, polarizedkid said:

Still locked out, said theyd transfer to IT department and theyd email me within 24 hours, no emails received.

I'm currently working on this with the Department in charge, apologies for the long waiting and all this inconvenience.

polarizedkid    10

Anyone who reads this, I got back on for a couple days and took my money off, tried to log back on and same thing happened, the device confirmation thing doesnt send me an email.....acrrep told me to call in and change my number so he can call me and fix the issue..I called in, got hung up on, called in again and the guy tells me to email them. Did that and no response. Acrrep then tells me to email them...well i've emailed them twice and 0 responses, so using problem solving skills that obviously wont fix the problem, and still havent got a response from the first time, a lady told me that tech support was going to reach out and help. I'm only responding to this to let new players who are thinking about playing on WPN, and people who don't believe Joey ingram about suspicious activity..the truth is they dont care and if they are this negligent tech wise where there own device confirmation doesn't work. they got no chance to stop any bots. Some of us can beat them, most can't. if you have any problem regards to logging on, cashouts, they simply don't care. I've never had a issue with them in years, and I have caused 0 problems for them. Play on this site at your own risk.

Edited by polarizedkid

Kingjames32    0

Beware of this site. Joey Ingram is 100% spot on. I should have headed his warning but I needed to see for myself......I can attest, There is collusion and superuser accounts on this site. There is also those who have the algorithm to the card counter figured out and now can see what seat has what cards. I'm not sure if ACR is involved in the scam or if they just turn a blind eye to it. Either way, you will inevitably lose money on this site. I started thinking something was fishy here so I started videoing ALL of my sessions and hands played. The evidence is overwhelming. It's the same players over and over again, making near perfect plays, call, raises, re-raises and extremely accurate value bets.  Can someone explain to me how as soon as I sit at a table that has one single player there to start, it instantly fills up, and we all play 6 handed full stacked, BUT as soon as i leave 4 others sit out and leave and the game just stops. This didn't happen one time. It happens ALL the time. And can someone tell me how the same players follow me from table to table, no matter what stakes I go down to. And this doesn't happen on one account, it happens on EVERY account I created on every skin. Brand new accounts with no history against these same players.......the answer is simple here folks, just stay away from this site.