advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

Positive Advice Please!!!

702relly    0

Looking for positive advice,

Just returned home from doing 5 years in Federal Prison, was looking for some advice on Poker. Learned how to play in the Feds, I have a pretty decent bankroll to start with, was wondering what sites should I play on? Downloaded WSOP NV and won the $25 free roll last night lol its a start! Was planning on depositing online today! Any advice on sites, training, stakes, cash games or tourneys? Thank you!!!!!

Guest forgetparry   

Guest forgetparry

Can relate i spent 4years inside here in NZ,got out last March, hate to say it but the games changed so much it’s become a push fold game even with 50bb+ stacks, any 2cards will do it’s almost as if the games in prison followed me back home 

Edited by forgetparry

OpusDog    10

Since Black Friday I've only played Bovada and ACR. Took $$ off Bovada when they initially sold poker platform to Ignition. Since then, I've been exclusive to ACR. As with any site, it has pros and cons - but it works for me. I've heard there are some soft spots on BetOnline, but cannot confirm. ACR has the OSS Cubed coming up and they are also running freerolls to get into The Venom (July 2019 - $5mil guarantee).

Good luck