Diana Kant: calls 24000
*** TURN *** [Qd Ks 6s] [Jc]
Diana Kant: checks 
jdameego101: bets 136902 and is all-in
Diana Kant: calls 68185 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (68717) returned to jdameego101
*** RIVER *** [Qd Ks 6s Jc] [9h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Diana Kant: shows [Ts 4s] (a straight, Nine to King)
jdameego101: shows [Qs Qc] (three of a kind, Queens)
Diana Kant collected 229205 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 229205 | Rake 0 
Board [Qd Ks 6s Jc 9h]
Seat 1: Diana Kant (big blind) showed [Ts 4s] and won (229205) with a straight, Nine to King
Seat 2: Taczpan folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Chipfiend#01 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: iChekRaze folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: silveira1879 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: jdameego101 showed [Qs Qc] and lost with three of a kind, Queens
Seat 7: michelgf85 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: jhonnylucius (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: iziderio (small blind) folded before Flop

knocker    10

An up and down straight draw and a flush draw is about the best you could ever hope for heading to the river behind.   She had 16 outs and a 30% chance of winning that pot on the river.    Looks like she planned to bluff you off that pot from moment one, and got lucky and actually caught a hand in the process. 

Can't blame her for taking a stab at the flop, but that loose call of the 3 bet on the flop could only mean she was planning to do it again on the turn.  Maybe she already got away with it 10 times against you that you never knew about, so she figured she'd just keep doing it, and got lucky when you finally caught the legit hand and a flop to go with it.   I bet she did push you around and run over you a couple of times just before that happened.  Am I right? 

She gambled, no question about it.   But it wasn't a bad spot to do it with all the outs she had, if there is such a thing as a good spot.    She makes cashes a decent percent of the time but never gets very deep.  Pulling that kind of crap all the time would be one reason why.  It's not a cash game, when the flush doesn't come you can't just reload and keep playing.   You're gone for good.  That's why even when the price is right, it's not a good play.    

I don't think she's a cheat, just a pretty typical online player.  And I don't kid myself, I'm no better than she is.  There's a high probability I might have done the same, even knowing it's a low percentage play for my tournament life.   Some of us say,  to heck with it, and make our Custer's last stand way earlier than we should.  I'm known to do that too.               

jdameego101    10

9 hours ago, knocker said:

An up and down straight draw and a flush draw is about the best you could ever hope for heading to the river behind.   She had 16 outs and a 30% chance of winning that pot on the river.    Looks like she planned to bluff you off that pot from moment one, and got lucky and actually caught a hand in the process. 

Can't blame her for taking a stab at the flop, but that loose call of the 3 bet on the flop could only mean she was planning to do it again on the turn.  Maybe she already got away with it 10 times against you that you never knew about, so she figured she'd just keep doing it, and got lucky when you finally caught the legit hand and a flop to go with it.   I bet she did push you around and run over you a couple of times just before that happened.  Am I right? 

She gambled, no question about it.   But it wasn't a bad spot to do it with all the outs she had, if there is such a thing as a good spot.    She makes cashes a decent percent of the time but never gets very deep.  Pulling that kind of crap all the time would be one reason why.  It's not a cash game, when the flush doesn't come you can't just reload and keep playing.   You're gone for good.  That's why even when the price is right, it's not a good play.    

I don't think she's a cheat, just a pretty typical online player.  And I don't kid myself, I'm no better than she is.  There's a high probability I might have done the same, even knowing it's a low percentage play for my tournament life.   Some of us say,  to heck with it, and make our Custer's last stand way earlier than we should.  I'm known to do that too.               

Hey man, I looked at the hand again and I guess it’s the type of player I want to play against. I just don’t understand how such a player cashes so often playing for stacks like that. Especially based on how many games they actually play. Seem to be cashing too often to me.

also, you’re wrong about pushing me around.

This player is seriously terrible and the amount of luck I witnessed at the table from them was surreal. I was surprised when I saw how often they were cashing. They were catching ridiculous hands like they knew what cards were coming. Not only what cards were coming but almost like they could see everyone else’s cards too.

PokerStars Hand #196559353046: Tournament #2519948434, $1.96+$0.24 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIV (1500/3000) - 2019/02/02 19:22:30 ET
Table '2519948434 52' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: Diana Kant (45814 in chips) 
Seat 2: Taczpan (154424 in chips) 
Seat 4: iChekRaze (68064 in chips) 
Seat 5: Boss210021 (88409 in chips) 
Seat 6: jdameego101 (166931 in chips) 
Seat 7: michelgf85 (142549 in chips) 
Seat 8: jhonnylucius (36193 in chips) 
Seat 9: iziderio (278895 in chips) 
Diana Kant: posts the ante 225
Taczpan: posts the ante 225
iChekRaze: posts the ante 225
Boss210021: posts the ante 225
jdameego101: posts the ante 225
michelgf85: posts the ante 225
jhonnylucius: posts the ante 225
iziderio: posts the ante 225
jdameego101: posts small blind 1500
michelgf85: posts big blind 3000
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to jdameego101 [Ts Ad]
jhonnylucius: folds 
iziderio: folds 
Diana Kant: calls 3000
Taczpan: folds 
iChekRaze: folds 
Boss210021: folds 
jdameego101: calls 1500
michelgf85: checks 
*** FLOP *** [8c Qd 6c]
jdameego101: checks 
*** TURN *** [8c Qd 6c] [Th]
jdameego101: checks 
*** RIVER *** [8c Qd 6c Th] [Qh]
jdameego101: bets 3000
michelgf85: folds 
Diana Kant: raises 18000 to 21000
jdameego101: calls 18000
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Diana Kant: shows [2s Ks] (a pair of Queens)
jdameego101: shows [Ts Ad] (two pair, Queens and Tens)
jdameego101 collected 52800 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 52800 | Rake 0 
Board [8c Qd 6c Th Qh]
Seat 1: Diana Kant showed [2s Ks] and lost with a pair of Queens
Seat 2: Taczpan folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: iChekRaze folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: Boss210021 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: jdameego101 (small blind) showed [Ts Ad] and won (52800) with two pair, Queens and Tens
Seat 7: michelgf85 (big blind) folded on the River
Seat 8: jhonnylucius folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: iziderio folded before Flop (didn't bet)

seems like superuser to me.

knocker    10

I'll show you a statistic I keep.  Winning hands according to seat position that were revealed at showdown.

SB 298
BB 495
+3 237
+4 224 
+5 202
+6 205
+7 237
+8 268
BU 294

This is the latest bunch from over the last few weeks.  Overall the BB catches better cards than all other seats by a long shot.  You'll notice middle position seats are the worst.  Though it does not look exactly like this every day.  Yesterday the BB was way weaker than usual and the strong seats were 6, 7 and 4.  When you find yourself in the hot seats the cards come.  Q/T plays like K/Q.  You make flushes and straights.  In the weak seats you get second pair and lose with anything less than Ax.  Suited connectors never hit or make flushes.   

Things you can't see here:

5 seat only wins with pocket pairs and they are dealt there way more often than other seats.  Only play with PP and AK, AQ, nothing else.  Otherwise it would be running half that number.  Utter muck hands can and do win when in the BB.   Other seats no.  Quality hands from the BU and 8 always hit something.  Another thing you can keep track of is face cards and Aces per board.   I do it in my head, but I'm sure you could get even a better feel for how the place is playing if you actually recorded them. Some days it averages near 4, most of the time it's 3, and it will do that nearly every board all day long.  It should be 1.5.   If you know every board has a queen on it, playing Q/T is a good play and you push it harder than you normally would.     Another one you keep track of is winning hands and you'll see that there are hands that never win and hands that win way more often than they should.  Both generally speaking and with day-to-day short term special cases.  Good example, K/7 is one of those hands.  But about a week ago I saw that hand win 7 or 8 times in the same day.  I think it's won once in 4000 hands of poker since.  And probably once or twice in the 4000 hands previous to that.   When you see a hand winning over and over play it.  You play the good hands from the good seats and have a feel for how boards are being dealt and you can to an extent predict what hands are winning and what cards will come.  Yes, it is possible to do that to an extent. 

Pokerstars is a crooked put on, set up to create action and get people busted out quickly and into another game and another rake.  Hand values are utterly flipped in a lot of cases to produce bad beats.  You're always betting into a strong BB that's going to bust you.  There is always going to be an action flop.  Those are the general rules to how it all works.  I figured this all out on my own.  I'm sure I'm not the only person who has.   You should start doing that.      

WinR8    10

They simply got lucky. It feels like that is the case on every site that I play on, that if you don't have a bankroll, even if you are very good "they" bust you out quickly by giving you a bad beat in order to keep money in the pockets of the largest rake earners. 

But ... honestly, 99.99999999% chance that it's just variance...

I would like to see multiple independent organizations review the code privately in good faith to make sure nothing like this ever does happen though. But in all likelihood it's just human nature to feel this way about games of RNG at least for some people in some cases, particularly those that are getting unlucky at the time. 

FlopDeck    10

No, this player is not cheating. And who in their right mind would have a superuser account and play micro-stakes MTT's? This would be an infinitely idiotic thing to do, especially for someone with the ability to hack PokerStars and remain undetected. $2 superuser... lol.