advertisement_alt

Training Apps to improve in Cash Game

Question

DavidK    0

Hi guys !

I'm a microstakes player, breakevenish at 10NL, looking to improve my game and be able to beat my friends and colleagues.

I tried poker books and video instructional sites but the inherent lack of practice in these methods kept me back from improving.

I heard about the concept of poker training apps and looking in the Android Play Store, I saw some apps like Poker Fighter,  Pokertrainer, Poker Personal Trainer, etc.

I don't want to waste my time or learn bad techniques which will leave me with bad fundamentals.

Can anyone suggest me good apps to train with ? 

2 answers to this question

FlopDeck    10

Never used one before. Sign up for Upswing Poker Lab for extensive cash game strat. gl. 

Edited by FlopDeck

DavidK    0

Hi, I looked at training videos from Upswing and RunItOnce. I just find the concept of training apps to be significantly better for me, because I can actually practice the theory and not only see it. Anyway, I started using some of the apps I mentioned before, I will update on my experience if someone is interested. I'll still be happy to hear any recommendations about apps.