advertisement_alt

NQTW MARCH 2019

DONKWOOD    3

How are things “invented”? Like the piano. It’s so complicated. Who came up with the idea and knowledge to build the very first piano? Oh and the airplane. Who built something that goes so high up in the sky and then figured out what doesn’t work and won’t make it crash? Computers lmao. Definitely some ID4 technology or Terminator 2 shit. Which one am I watching?

Use your Illusion 2 for the hint

Jaybone2315    8

3 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

How are things “invented”? Like the piano. It’s so complicated. Who came up with the idea and knowledge to build the very first piano? Oh and the airplane. Who built something that goes so high up in the sky and then figured out what doesn’t work and won’t make it crash? Computers lmao. Definitely some ID4 technology or Terminator 2 shit. Which one am I watching?

All those things start small and then they built on and progressed. 

Like, we didnt start out making skyscrapers. We started with one story buildings, then some dude was like "what if we built an extra room on the roof?"... then 100 years later we have buildings a mile high. 

elendil    1

10 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

https://www.ted.com/talks/rodney_mullen_pop_an_ollie_and_innovate?language=en

DONKWOOD    3

7 hours ago, Jaybone2315 said:

All those things start small and then they built on and progressed. 

Like, we didnt start out making skyscrapers. We started with one story buildings, then some dude was like "what if we built an extra room on the roof?"... then 100 years later we have buildings a mile high. 

Like the pyramids. No way humans built that shit without alien help. 

Jaybone2315    8

80 is on the far right of conspiracies.  

Anti-vaxxers are usually far left right?

That's why measles are breaking out in liberal parts of the world (Washington state, France, ect). 

My guess is 80 is more likely to believe in chemtrails than vaccinations causing autism. But who knows... 80 might just like all the conspiracies

tdk    0

Spent the last hour watching that chase... I have no idea why I was so intrigued. In the end the suspect realized the dogs were about to deploy and called it a day... he still managed to get one last hit of something in before the end.

12 hours ago, Jaybone2315 said:

80 is on the far right of conspiracies.  

Anti-vaxxers are usually far left right?

That's why measles are breaking out in liberal parts of the world (Washington state, France, ect). 

My guess is 80 is more likely to believe in chemtrails than vaccinations causing autism. But who knows... 80 might just like all the conspiracies

never even thought about it like that. anti vaxxers and chemtrails are the same type of stupid to me, but you're probably right. 

wantagolf    2

56 minutes ago, LeftyMark said:

Is camz gone?  I see his past posts now say 'guest camz' and no profile.  I guess another one bites the dust.

Yeap. He was tired of having to ask questions all the time. 

DeltaDan    0

Anyone need some Vaginae by chance ?

My GMIL passed - as we have some left in a box of her belongings  from the old folks home -  If anyone is in need of it.

Guest forgetparry   

Guest forgetparry

Donks right, and He was talking shit about donks wife, 

sean614    0

1 hour ago, norcaljeff said:

anyone talking shit about donkwife can run up.

I mean, with her fine-ass...? sheeeeeeeeeeit

The fact that you are like 40 years old and type these words on a message forum has to be so embarrassing for you.

DONKWOOD    3

The piano player? Damn RIP. Super talented guy. 

6 minutes ago, Jaybone2315 said:

I assume this is the same wiscomurray who posted here. Wonder wtf happened. 

logged in just to ask about this cause saw on twitter - RIP 

Sir    0

On 3/1/2019 at 5:12 AM, DONKWOOD said:

We live in a computer simulation.  Nothing is supposed  to make sense.  They run the simulation over and over and over again and eventually we figure shit out.

Mr. Blonde    1

2 hours ago, Jaybone2315 said:

I assume this is the same wiscomurray who posted here. Wonder wtf happened. 

sucks if this is him.  he was only 37