advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

There are nine outs in a flush draw, right?

I had big ambitions to become an online poker pro but unfortunately it hasn't really worked out for me. It turns out I'm a bit of a fish. I was going to start blogging about my poker journey trying to turn £1,000 into $100,000 but the truth is I just don't have the temperament to play profitably.

I bought a domain name that would have been really cool for my poker blog, nineouts.com. Since I'm no longer planning to play poker and I definitely won't be blogging about it I've decided to auction my site on GoDaddy. The auction is live right now. Just type the name into the GoDaddy search bar and it will take you through to the auction. The only reason I mention it here is because I know you guys are really into your poker and if one of you are interested in keeping a blog this really is a fantastic domain name. This is not an advert, I'm just letting you guys know the name is available.