advertisement_alt

R.I.P. dolphin13

Posted (edited)

dolphin13 informed me awhile back to post something on here....

dolphin13 passed away on March 9, 2019 at 1:49am at home surrounded with love ones.  He was a fighter and fought a long hard battle with colon cancer for almost 4 years.  dolphin13's wish was to donate his body to Science Care and his wish was fulfilled.  dolphin13 will forever be in our hearts.   

Thank you for all the great things that you guys did for him, specially sending off to the Dolphin vs Packers game.  

Edited by dolphin13wife
  • Sad 4

OneM24    0

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

My sincere condolences, Mrs. Dolphin13. Thank you for letting our community know. All the best to you and the family. Remember the good times.

Shannon

SpankyHamm    4

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

What he shared on this journey, how much he wanted to do things for you and your son was truly remarkable.

God bless and god speed.

DONKWOOD    3

いちゃりばちょうべ

iicharibachobe means “Once we meet we are family” in Hogen our native Okinawan language. Rest In Peace Dolphin.

heavyj80    0

RIP, best to you and the rest of his family

Guy was an OT staple for many years and had a heck of a run since being diagnosed. Almost 4 years since he made the original thread. 

Sigh

acp    1

Good luck to you, remember the good times and live your best life possible with your little one so you can have a bunch of new wonderful memories.

He truly will be missed around here.  His fight and how he handled it is an inspiration to many of us.

I am sorry for your loss.  From the stories he tells us, you guys have a great little boy for dolphin's spirit to live through.

RIP buddy.

xxbossmanxx    0

Dolphin made a pretty big impact on how I view mortality. My condolences Mrs Dolphin. He will be missed here and everywhere.

I was hoping he had one more post for us, saved for this moment but a 100 page thread is good enough.

RIP sir.

Lameass_    0

Damnit.  Great fight you put up Dolphin.  Glad we could all help in some sort of way for his send off.  It was nice meeting you at the packers game.

RIP buddy.

Jaybone2315    8

Was hoping to never have to see this thread. 

I am so sorry for your lose. 

The insight that he gave us during his battle was an inspiration. Tearing up just reading through this. Ugh.