advertisement_alt
elendil

New Zealand Mosque shooting.

no joking, I already found the reason he went ape shit! 

Page 5 of the manifesto, he says,  "I worked for a short time before making some money investing in BITCONNECT!!!!, then used the money from the investment to travel"

he lost all his moneys in the bitconnect scam.

this part is odd.  He asks himself the question, "is there a particular person who radicalized you  the most." he says "Yes, Candace Owens. her views helped push me further and further into violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her believes, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes. " 

what the fuck?

"fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies"

Edited by 80lballz

found the video this morning and the link isn't working now.  

the thing that stuck with me was that he kept shooting piles of bodies and he was in there for a long time.  walking back and forth.. out to his car and back in.  he had gas cans and said something later while driving about something going wrong with them but I couldn't make it out.  one guy tried to be a hero and got taken out at the last second.  he blasts one girl on the street outside the mosque but then later lets 2 girls use a crosswalk in front of him and honks at them as they make it to the sidewalk.  also walked past people in the parking lot iirc.  very disturbing video.

You aint gotta lie to kick it bruh.  You don't have to watch it.  Why would you have to?  You want to.  It's okay.  We all wanted to.

Honestly I didn't find it that crazy or disturbing to watch.  Like people said, it just looks kind of like COD.  I can watch COD.  Now the ones where people's heads get sawed off, now those ones might make you grit your teeth a bit.  You know.  If you're a big pussy.

Just now, Jaybone2315 said:

Ive tried to watch shit like that in the past. 

If its too gory I got to shut it off. That type of shit isnt for me, but its just one of those moments in history I feel like I got to watch. Thats what I meant. 

You see bodies drop for sure but it's not really gory as far as you can't really see a lot of blood. 

I knew what you meant, I was just mocking it.  Because whether you like it or not, your urge to watch it exists for more reasons than just "it's important therefore I must watch it".  Also I don't see it as some big "moment in history" that needs to be watched, that just seems silly.  It's just another day that ends in "y".  At least it didn't happen in America this time so we don't have to hear people whinging about how backwards we are.

5 hours ago, 80lballz said:

16k views of this thread. That's impressive. 

32k now, with 50 replies.  

5 hours ago, Jaybone2315 said:

Solid SEO skills by elendil

I already regret being the one to start this. Who is clicking it? There is minimal content ITT, it must of got linked on yahoo or something. 

The 49 replies is pretty telling of peoples motivation to even speak about these type events anymore. It is almost like what is accepted to be said at these times has become boring to say. Most people are just flicking to the next page. 

A "moment in history [important enough to bear personal witness]" to me would be like "aliens landing".  A "the moment EVERYTHING changed" kind of thing.

People getting murt on camera and having the footage spread around is kind of a new, noteworthy thing, but just sayin - you're really not missing much by not watching it.  If you don't want to watch it, then don't watch it.

9 minutes ago, Jaybone2315 said:

Didnt mean to get you hung up on that lol. My bad. 

I'm not terribly hung up, it's not like there's anything else goin on.  I'm just avoiding poker.

I was just boopin you on the nose in my first post.  The rest was just conversatin.  That last post was in response to... uh... TMLS@2352 or whatever's post.  Too lazy to scroll up an do his name properly.  That what he gets for not having a real name.  The "you" in the last sentence wasn't really directed at you personally so much as just anyone who felt that way.

Edited by Swerve
7 minutes ago, elendil said:

32k now, with 50 replies.  

I already regret being the one to start this. Who is clicking it? There is minimal content ITT, it must of got linked on yahoo or something. 

The 49 replies is pretty telling of peoples motivation to even speak about these type events anymore. It is almost like what is accepted to be said at these times has become boring to say. Most people are just flicking to the next page. 

The 9 lines of blank white space at the end of this post bother me more than almost any shooting ever could.

1 hour ago, Jaybone2315 said:

Ive tried to watch shit like that in the past. 

If its too gory I got to shut it off. That type of shit isnt for me, but its just one of those moments in history I feel like I got to watch. Thats what I meant. 

no one will talk about/care about this incident in like 2 more days. I don't wanna watch the video either

36 minutes ago, Swerve said:

I'm not terribly hung up, it's not like there's anything else goin on.  I'm just avoiding poker.

I was just boopin you on the nose in my first post.  The rest was just conversatin.  That last post was in response to... uh... TMLS@2352 or whatever's post.  Too lazy to scroll up an do his name properly.  That what he gets for not having a real name.  The "you" in the last sentence wasn't really directed at you personally so much as just anyone who felt that way.

My name is there. It's not complicated..... Here a hint look at my profile picture. 

Edited by TMLMS13