advertisement_alt
rebelfd

Mueller Report released

5 minutes ago, Boutros said:

this totally clears the president.  thank you!

Yes, dig in farther!  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2020 lock of the century.  

Fucking Russian truthers.  Hilarious.  

“Uhhhhh Mitt uhhhhhhhhh the 80’s called and uhhhhhhhhh they want back their foreign policy!” -Barry Shithead 

I read the entire summary.  Not only does it exonorate Trump and ALL his campaign from ANY Russian Collusion whatsoever...it says Russians attempted to collude and Trump's people didn't bite. LOL

Certainly can't say the same about the Hillary DNC machine and the UK and fake dossiers

LOCK HER UP

4 minutes ago, SpankyHamm said:

Oh well.

At least his life is going to be shit after he gets out of office.

Billionaires life is really going to be shit 

Any more hot takes? 

Coming here to see the retarded reactions from this degenerate forum did not disappoint. 

My thirst has been quenched. 

Just now, Boutros said:

Putin is laughing his ass off right now

He has been doing so the entire time obviously. Muhhh Russia. 

I think you should get checked for some type of brain disease for real. There has been a very noticeable cognitive decline over the years.  At this rate, a couple years from now you’re gonna be sounding about as sharp as URI

3 minutes ago, SpankyHamm said:

Still don't have any new details.  Just the conclusion of Trump's hand picked AG.

Complete exoneration from Russian collusion by the Special Counsel for every single member of Trump’s campaign and Trump himself.  Also, the Russians multiple efforts to get the Trump campaign to bite and they never did.  

No new details!

You’re embarrassing, truly.

The harder you Russian truthers dig in his approval numbers are going to sky rocket.  Please don’t stop.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
3 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Just walked in but from what I hear Barr SPECIFICALLY SAY'S that Trump and his campaign cannot be exonerated, what's Trump say? Complete and total exoneration. 

Spin away Goldylocks.

You should get fat ass Nadler to start impeachment proceedings. DO IT!

6 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Just walked in but from what I hear Barr SPECIFICALLY SAY'S that Trump and his campaign cannot be exonerated, what's Trump say? Complete and total exoneration. 

Spin away Goldylocks.

Complete exoneration on Russian collusion for the President and every member of his campaign in regards to collusion with Russia.

Not enough evidence on obstruction to exonerate or convict.  

LOL!  Dig those heals in.  You’ve looked like a complete idiot for 2 years.  No reason to stop now!

#gonebySeptember2025 

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
14 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Spin away Goldylocks.

This is just so fucking golden.  

This is exactly how you got to where you are with this whole Russian truthers conspiracy to begin with.  

Read some headline on CNN or other fake news outlet that says “Trump not exonerated”.... you don’t take the 10 seconds to find out that this line is specifically in reference to obstruction which the DOJ will not pursue bc or lack of evidence.  You don’t have the slightest fucking clue that Trump and every single member of his campaign are exonerated on Russian collusion.  Yet you come straight here to ignorantly spew your brainwashed trash.  

This is EXACTLY why you are where you are.  Glad to see you’ve learned literally nothing.  

IMAGINE OUR FUCKING SHOCK!

The Russian stuff was a witch hunt. I want to know know more about the obstruction business. What evidence wasn’t enough for Rosenstein and Barr?

Obstruction of an investigation into a crime that didn’t exist.

Do the Dems hate Mueller now. I can’t keep, up do we like Comey now or not?

Is Barr a bad man too?

Too bad the country even had this fed to them for the last two years. It must be time for the Dems to double down with their investigations and hearings. Shit show ain’t over yet.