centrfieldr

NJSCOOP Competition - May 4th - 20th 2019

I will be doing daily updates via twitter. I'll post here when I can. Field had strong showing on Sunday with 4 SCOOP titles being taken by the contest field.

Team AvaGray is out to an early lead but it's a long series. Congrats to loxonbagel, toddchipman and tiltedhard on their SCOOP titles through the first weekend's events.

Light schedule tonight with a win the button event and a 4 max pko. 

Stay tuned for more updates throughout the week.

510612522_NJSCOOPLeaderboardTracking-ScoringLeaderboard-5-6.thumb.jpg.6fed90127bd947a3a3fbd3d5a241d3f3.jpg

2075105592_5-6-Schedule.jpg.fb4e8a21cdd459ff970276fadc917edd.jpg

• Thanks 1

NJSCOOP Competition just finished up!

Team AvaGray held on for the win with Team Wsopboy1997 coming in 2nd. Congrats to all the event winners and I hope everyone had a fun series! 

Sorry for the lack of updates here, was easier for me to update / tag people on twitter daily. I'm hoping for future comps I can get P5's to get their scoring page up and running again :classic_unsure: cause it was awesome...

All $ to the winner's has been sent out. Hopefully we can make these Team Comps a more regular thing!

993544790_NJSCOOPFinalUpdate.thumb.jpg.d9d8556e7f22813fcbf35d95c1187806.jpg

Thanks for putting the competition together and the spreadsheet magic Dan. Congrats on 5 titles and a runner up, that's pretty gross. Also hats off to bbissick for a disgusting 34 cashes. Wp boys.