advertisement_alt
Josefromd4south

America’s cars room scammers

On April 23rd I initiated a withdraw for $400 using the free check feature. on June 4th I called back to have the issues escalated so that I can have it credited to my account and the person on customer service told me I would get that money credited to my account in less than 3days. Well 4 days later and I still haven’t received shit, so I decided on messaging customer service again and they are claiming that I cancelled that withdrawal instantly and used it right away so there is nothing they can do for me. What a bunch of horseshit!!! They legit don’t want to pay out my $400 after I have spent way more than that on their site. I can not believe this, not even Bovada is like this. They are much better about their withdrawals. Do not play at this stupid ass site as they do not like cashing you out. Let’s get them the fuck out of here. Scammers. Z
On 6/8/2019 at 12:47 PM, Josefromd4south said:
May I please have your Screen name by Private message so that I can check this with the department in charge. 

On April 23rd I initiated a withdraw for $400 using the free check feature. on June 4th I called back to have the issues escalated so that I can have it credited to my account and the person on customer service told me I would get that money credited to my account in less than 3days. Well 4 days later and I still haven’t received shit, so I decided on messaging customer service again and they are claiming that I cancelled that withdrawal instantly and used it right away so there is nothing they can do for me. What a bunch of horseshit!!! They legit don’t want to pay out my $400 after I have spent way more than that on their site. I can not believe this, not even Bovada is like this. They are much better about their withdrawals. Do not play at this stupid ass site as they do not like cashing you out. Let’s get them the fuck out of here. Scammers. Z

Edited by ACR Rep