advertisement_alt
Tread

14th Annual Football Handicapping Challenge

You guys from Saigon seem to have consumed lead paint as a toddler.

I do not want a trusted member of our community to be compromised with e-pay of any sort, it might shut down his entire operation.

So, donk, stfu or pay Tread 250, and I promise I will get it to you.

No worries Mr323, send me a DM and we can work something out.

As XMAS said, once you get on OFP there is a link for the detailed rules.  If anything is confusing, please ask now before we start, there are no bad questions.

got payments from poach, hoyadore, rackandsap, will be reaching out this weekend to the previous big players to see if you guys will have your 500.   

Lines come out a week from Tues!

I'm ready to see if this new Canes offense can move the ball. Florida is going to be a tough first game, though. They have a stout defense. Think Miami loses, but they have a puncher's chance. 

LFG Canes!

Also, I'll play the 200 as well. Fuck it. Sending 250 tomorrow.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, OneM24 said:

I'm ready to see if this new Canes offense can move the ball. Florida is going to be a tough first game, though. They have a stout defense. Think Miami loses, but they have a puncher's chance. 

LFG Canes!

Also, I'll play the 200 as well. Fuck it. Sending 250 tomorrow.

Canes +7.5 and under 50...have both tickets already...total was too high when it game out as a GOY offering imo..