advertisement_alt
filchatz

ACR VIDEO SESSION FOR WITHDRAW

HELLO,

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH AMERICAS CARD ROOM AND I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO HELP ME IF KNOWS SOMETHING. I WAS PLAYING REGULARLY FOR THE PAST MONTH CASH GAMES STAKES 0,25-0,50 AND 0.50-1 DOLLARS AND WHEN I REQUESTED A WITHDRAW THEY ASKED ME FOR SECURITY CHECK TO SENE THEM SELFIE AND MY IDENTITY CARD TO PROVE MY IDENTITY. THEY ASKED ME MANY QUESTIONS FOR HOW LOGN I PLAY AND WHATS STAKES AND SIMILAR TYPE QUESTIONS AND I ANSWERED THEM HONESTLY . I THOUGHT THIS PROCEDURE IS HELD BECAUSE THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH BOTS RECENTLY AND I THOUGHT THAT THIS IS THE CASE. BUT THE OTHER DAY THEY ASKED ME TO RECORD A SESSION OF MINE TO PLAY POKER THE SAME STAKES AND TO SHOW A 360 DEGREE VIDEO OF MY HOUSE AND TO OBSERVE ME WHILE I AM PLAYING AND THEY GAVE ME 48 HOURS OF DEADLINE. EVEN POLICE NEEDS A WARRANT TO SEE MY HOUSE AND I DONT THINK I WILL DO IT. IS THERE SOMEONE TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEM? BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. I PLAYED ONE MONTH AND I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY WHIVH I EARNED FAIR AND SQUARE. THE RAKE I GAVE THEM IS APPROXIMATELY 5k ALL THIS TIME. IS IT ILLEGAL RIGHT TO SHOW THEM MY PROPERTY AND ME PLAYING FOR WHAT PURPOSE EXACTLY? PLEASE HELP ME .

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:14 AM, filchatz said:

HELLO,

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH AMERICAS CARD ROOM AND I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO HELP ME IF KNOWS SOMETHING. I WAS PLAYING REGULARLY FOR THE PAST MONTH CASH GAMES STAKES 0,25-0,50 AND 0.50-1 DOLLARS AND WHEN I REQUESTED A WITHDRAW THEY ASKED ME FOR SECURITY CHECK TO SENE THEM SELFIE AND MY IDENTITY CARD TO PROVE MY IDENTITY. THEY ASKED ME MANY QUESTIONS FOR HOW LOGN I PLAY AND WHATS STAKES AND SIMILAR TYPE QUESTIONS AND I ANSWERED THEM HONESTLY . I THOUGHT THIS PROCEDURE IS HELD BECAUSE THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH BOTS RECENTLY AND I THOUGHT THAT THIS IS THE CASE. BUT THE OTHER DAY THEY ASKED ME TO RECORD A SESSION OF MINE TO PLAY POKER THE SAME STAKES AND TO SHOW A 360 DEGREE VIDEO OF MY HOUSE AND TO OBSERVE ME WHILE I AM PLAYING AND THEY GAVE ME 48 HOURS OF DEADLINE. EVEN POLICE NEEDS A WARRANT TO SEE MY HOUSE AND I DONT THINK I WILL DO IT. IS THERE SOMEONE TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEM? BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. I PLAYED ONE MONTH AND I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY WHIVH I EARNED FAIR AND SQUARE. THE RAKE I GAVE THEM IS APPROXIMATELY 5k ALL THIS TIME. IS IT ILLEGAL RIGHT TO SHOW THEM MY PROPERTY AND ME PLAYING FOR WHAT PURPOSE EXACTLY? PLEASE HELP ME .

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Hello, I'm the ACR Rep. Could you please provide me your screenname by Private Message so that I can check this with the Security Department.