Sign in to follow this  

Was a heavy hitter on Cake now a break even donk stuck in the micros...

nmbr1dnk    1

Hoggymcdnld is screen name for most of the other sites. wpn, stars and cake particularly. Also cdub3001on cake. as they allowed you to change names. obv cdub3001 was a nod to jhub3000. cdubduke on fulltilt. looking for some backing in some low and some med mtts. willing to negotiate all matters. maybe even mix in some sit n goes. been a winning player all my life. have the stats to back up all claims. in 2010 was the number 1 sit n go player for profit in the world at one time. was only playing med stakes on cake when I achieved said accomplishment. had more profit than the guys playing high stakes on other sites despite playing at half the stake level. most of my success has been sit n goes but I certainly have a few large wins($10k+) in mtts going back a few years. ive won the $50 50k on stars between 2009 - 2011 , 6 times. largest mtt cash was $15,000. been playing recreationally for past couple years on acr mostly. would like to get back to previous form of playing 30 mtts or 80 sng a day. Looking for opportunity to make some money and improving on my craft. I have plenty of references if needed. guys that are currently players on acr and other sites. pm for any questions. thank you. 

Edited by nmbr1dnk