advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

Will 4,000 lawyers be enough in a state where political leaders act like Daylight Savings Time is a greater threat than a global pandemic? Unlikely. Very, very unlikely. Trust me, believe me...it is very, very unlikely, let me tell you.

13 hours ago, marinersheep said:

How did you get your job? What made you want to apply? How was the interview process? What steps did you take to infiltrate?

1. Vigorous selection process

2. I had been working a corporate job for a long time and wanted to feel like I was making a difference

3. I was asked about 25-30 questions at a super fast pace, coming at me from 5 different interviewers at once. The correct answer to each question as "Orange man bad"

4. I signed up on a REDACTED forum and gained everyone's trust by posting quirky newsletters

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

im not sure why anyone would take any media sponsored polling seriously. 

Fox, cnn, cbs, NY Times, etc are all full of fucking Flaws and as a result often widely inaccurate 

Most people realize this is the likely scenario

Biden wins popular vote by 2-4%.  Most would be shocked if Trump won popular. 

Electoral is a toss up with Biden having the slight advantage.  Only the sheep would be surprised if Trump won the electoral 

For someone who uses stats all the time for Coronavirus, it seems ironic that you completely ignore all polling when it doesnt suit your narrative. The state polls were wrong in 2016 but there are numerous reasons why this won't be the case this year. The biggest reason is that the race has been incredibly steady for the past 2 months compared to 2016. There are far and away less undecided voters than there were last time

538 gives Biden a 90% chance to take the electoral college

the national polls were not off in 2016, it was Clinton by about 3% on average. Right now its 7.9% on RCP

Edited by hookey91

14 hours ago, Josecanseco10 said:

In the decade from 2010-2019 what 2 teams never played in the wild card playoff round in the NFL?

not sure if this is part of the AMA, but I'm not much of a football person. I should've called it AMAEF

13 hours ago, Josecanseco10 said:

Worst AMA ever though...

that's just like your opinion, man

current polls have it doing quite well in the ranks of all time OT AMA's:

Current Rankings

1. I moved to Thailand to become a chef - AMA

2. On the run from the Feds with my 9 wives (just the two of us) - AMA

3. I bought into a poker tournament with a used Chrysler 300 - AMA

4. I am a Democratic Operative currently censoring what you read and post on a major social media platform. AMA

5. I spent years posing as a female on a poker forum to gain knowledge. AMA

2 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Nobody is motivated to vote for Biden.

Turnout will be low for the Dems and Trump will win because of it.

you underestimate how much everyone is against donald trump in the democratic party. This election is going to see record breaking numbers, already has. Texas has already surpassed 2016 votes

I hope I’m wrong. I just have this weird feeling that Biden hasn’t done anything to motivate people. And while people on the left have it in their head that he’s doing the right thing with these almost crowd free speeches. The reality is he almost hasn’t even had a campaign. They’re doing the same shit they did in 2016. They’re making less about their candidate and trying to make it about Trump. The problem is black people aren’t going to vote for Biden because they dislike Trump. It doesn’t work like that. They’re going to vote for somebody that motivates them to get to the polls. They’re not going to vote out of spite. 

Edited by XXEDPXX

"Only the sheep would be surprised if Trump won the electoral"

not only does donald trump project, but even his subjects do it.  

If you need any further proof of an alternate world where denial reigns supreme, just look to them.

The Venn Diagram of Polls Are Almost Always Wrongsters and Covid-45 Is Just A Flu would look like one circle.

Next week is gonna hurt so much for them....until they get their narrative instruction and start chirping it obediently, nothing at all like sheep or anything

Edited by kellykip
9 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

If Trump loses it will be because of a once in 100 year pandemic.  That’s not even up for debate.  Without Covid an election this year would’ve been a waste of time.  

you can blame the pandemic for him losing, but if that's the case, all he had to do was step up and lead and it wouldn't have been an issue. let's say he could've done/said all the right things, and still the same number of people died. If he had been out in front leading, being transparent, not downplaying it, etc, it wouldn't have hurt him badly and perhaps could've helped him, like Bush after 9/11.

I have no idea if his actions caused more deaths or not, or if actions like the China travel ban prevented deaths. Maybe the death/infection count would've been way lower under different leadership, maybe the numbers would've been close to where they are regardless of who is in charge.  either way, based on how he chose to lead and what he chose to say to the public, he has to assume a ton of the blame if he loses.

27 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

I hope I’m wrong. I just have this weird feeling that Biden hasn’t done anything to motivate people. And while people on the left have it in their head that he’s doing the right thing with these almost crowd free speeches. The reality is he almost hasn’t even had a campaign. They’re doing the same shit they did in 2016. They’re making less about their candidate and trying to make it about Trump. The problem is black people aren’t going to vote for Biden because they dislike Trump. It doesn’t work like that. They’re going to vote for somebody that motivates them to get to the polls. They’re not going to vote out of spite. 

I hope that all voters would vote for issue and not vote against Trump because of hatred. I have yet to find anyone explaining why any policy of Biden should garner their vote. I do not understand an informed voter voting for raised taxes, the end of vehicles  and implements you so spent your life collecting being phased out. Elimination of jobs in the fossil fuel industry. Having the government control more of your health care cost. No deportations of illegal aliens for 100 days and then only for those committing felonies (not DWIs).

If voters just looked at Biden accomplishments over 47 years should be enough to vote for Trump.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Nobody is motivated to vote for Biden.

Turnout will be low for the Dems and Trump will win because of it.

Have you looked out the window lately? Turned on TV? Why is there so much early voting? Maybe because Democrats want to be certain their voice is heard in the face of un-precidented voter suppression? 

7 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

im not sure why anyone would take any media sponsored polling seriously. 

Fox, cnn, cbs, NY Times, etc are all full of fucking Flaws and as a result often widely inaccurate 

Most people realize this is the likely scenario

Biden wins popular vote by 2-4%.  Most would be shocked if Trump won popular. 

Electoral is a toss up with Biden having the slight advantage.  Only the sheep would be surprised if Trump won the electoral 

Pollsters are well aware of the problems they had 4 years ago. Accordingly, this time around in order to avoid suddenly becoming unemployable they've tightened up their game where ever possible. My guess is that they're on the button or even slightly giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. 

These polling organizations cannot afford to have egg on their face again. 

35 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

If Trump loses it will be because of a once in 100 year pandemic.  That’s not even up for debate.  Without Covid an election this year would’ve been a waste of time.  

Mostly agree. He did it his way, and it will cost him dearly. 

27 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

you can blame the pandemic for him losing, but if that's the case, all he had to do was step up and lead and it wouldn't have been an issue. let's say he could've done/said all the right things, and still the same number of people died. If he had been out in front leading, being transparent, not downplaying it, etc, it wouldn't have hurt him badly and perhaps could've helped him, like Bush after 9/11.

I have no idea if his actions caused more deaths or not, or if actions like the China travel ban prevented deaths. Maybe the death/infection count would've been way lower under different leadership, maybe the numbers would've been close to where they are regardless of who is in charge.  either way, based on how he chose to lead and what he chose to say to the public, he has to assume a ton of the blame if he loses.

All of that is fine and fair, but it’s not a referendum against the policies that saw him elected in 2016 whatsoever.

The left got smoked in the battlefield of ideas and public policy discussion.  Then they hit a one outter on the river.  Congrats, I guess.  I will be here to verbally smack anyone around claiming that Trump lost on anything other than Covid because it’s not close.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
9 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Have you looked out the window lately? Turned on TV? Why is there so much early voting? Maybe because Democrats want to be certain their voice is heard in the face of un-precidented voter suppression? 

Unprecedented voter suppression has led to the highest voter turnout of all time.

Only a liberal could make this statement and think it makes sense.  Holy shit.  

• Like 1