advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

Just now, Aaron_Hacker said:

Unprecedented voter suppression has led to the highest voter turnout of all time.

Only a liberal could make this statement and think it makes sense.  Holy shit.  

There really has been silly voter suppression attempts. 1 drop box in houston county. Desperate republicans all over the country doing whatever they can to make sure votes dont count.  If you were honest about it you can  find it all over and there is literally no explanation coming from the dopes doing it. 

24 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Unprecedented voter suppression has led to the highest voter turnout of all time.

No, its really not hard to wrap your head around this idea.  A voter increase of 50 million when it could have been 51 million if not for voter suppression.  Ouch my brain

3 minutes ago, DaVols said:

No, its really not hard to wrap your head around this idea.  A voter increase of 50 million when it could have been 51 million if not for voter suppression.  Ouch my brain

but if suppression is what led to the highest turnout, without the suppression it would've only increased by 35-40 million?

1 minute ago, JKoblyn said:

but if suppression is what led to the highest turnout, without the suppression it would've only increased by 35-40 million?

Who knows, this is probably correct.  

I live in the Philly suburbs and I get one of those "do you have a plan to vote?  ask 3 people what their plan is" texts every 3 hours.  

"I see you got your mail in ballot.  Have you sent it in yet?  At this point you have to drop it off" Yeah mf'er I dropped it off like a month ago, quit bugging me.

56 minutes ago, misterizx said:

I hope that all voters would vote for issue and not vote against Trump because of hatred. I have yet to find anyone explaining why any policy of Biden should garner their vote. I do not understand an informed voter voting for raised taxes, the end of vehicles  and implements you so spent your life collecting being phased out. Elimination of jobs in the fossil fuel industry. Having the government control more of your health care cost. No deportations of illegal aliens for 100 days and then only for those committing felonies (not DWIs).

If voters just looked at Biden accomplishments over 47 years should be enough to vote for Trump.

Has Trump done anything he promised? 

44 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Have you looked out the window lately? Turned on TV? Why is there so much early voting? Maybe because Democrats want to be certain their voice is heard in the face of un-precidented voter suppression? 

I’m sure this applies if you live in some anti trump bubble. 

37 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

The attempts at suppression are the primary reason for the early voting. Lines in Wisconsin and GA during the primaries and the antics of Republicans all over are a wake up call. 

11 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

I think there's a fair amount of people who knew a few years ago that they wanted to vote against Trump. Earliest opportunity, they pounced. 

54 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Have you looked out the window lately? Turned on TV? Why is there so much early voting? Maybe because Democrats want to be certain their voice is heard in the face of un-precidented voter suppression? 

Who is passionate about voting for Joe Biden? He is going to lose. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1d5f2facd08d9b8790380df296f3a14c.jpeg

image.jpeg.4a62b7c419adb4b2a0e9ef7d38bb0ff8.jpeg

Trump is killing Biden in early in person voting. Which isn’t being mentioned. They just keep talking about mail in ballots. You can see the trends in Florida. The Dems had to kill pubs in mail in voting. They had more, but it was actually fairly close. And in person voting Trump is crushing Biden.

Dems so caught up in being PC and SJW’s with Biden’s empty speeches and rallies while Trump just garners more and more votes with his rallies. 

THEY’RE SUPER SPREADER EVENTS THO!!!!!! Congrats on PC’ing yourself to another loss Dems. 

14 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Trump is killing Biden in early in person voting. Which isn’t being mentioned. They just keep talking about mail in ballots. You can see the trends in Florida. The Dems had to kill pubs in mail in voting. They had more, but it was actually fairly close. And in person voting Trump is crushing Biden.

Where have they actually released early voting results?

7 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Dems so caught up in being PC and SJW’s with Biden’s empty speeches and rallies while Trump just garners more and more votes with his rallies. 

THEY’RE SUPER SPREADER EVENTS THO!!!!!! Congrats on PC’ing yourself to another loss Dems. 

32524a622748380ec4a0cf4cd6c7af90

I don’t know if this is some mechanism to help me deal with Trump winning. Or some sort of hope for the best, expect the worst psychological thing with me. The polls being wrong and Trump winning has always been in the back of my mind. But now the feeling is stronger than ever. POTUS Joe Biden. I domt see it. 

They had to game the system just to get him the nomination. 

9 minutes ago, Josecanseco10 said:

They haven’t, he’s full of shit.

How is it in fantasy world? You can see who the voter is registered as. You can see the trends. Lol at burying your head in the sand.

the polls aren’t official results either. So I guess they mean nothing to you. 

this guy. Just cover your ears with your fingers, close your eyes and make noise. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
5 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Registered republicans have outvoted Dems in in person voting in Florida by over 500,000 so far. 

Nice job cherry picking a stat.  When you combine that with mail in voting, Dems have more.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-hold-turnout-edge-florida-republicans-nipping-heels/story?id=73816531

Took about 4 seconds on google to find this.

Serious question, how much do the "Republicans for Biden" people worry you?  Been seeing a lot of them floating around lately.

Edited by DaVols

Im not cherry picking, you just don’t understand what that tells us.

republicans are going to outnumber Dems on Tuesday.  Dems had to crush the gop in early voting. Specifically mail in voting. They didn’t. And pubs actually did really well with in person early voting. That’s a really bad trend. Trump’s lead in Florida is going to get bigger. 

and lol that abc article is telling you what I’m trying to. It’s not a good trend for Biden. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
Just now, Syphom said:

TRUMP has 14 stops scheduled in the next 3 days. 5 in Pennsylvania. 3 in Michigan. He can't be stopped 

okay. Thanks for your contribution. 

lol at being that passionate over another grown man, 

11 minutes ago, DaVols said:

Nice job cherry picking a stat.  When you combine that with mail in voting, Dems have more.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democrats-hold-turnout-edge-florida-republicans-nipping-heels/story?id=73816531

Took about 4 seconds on google to find this.

Serious question, how much do the "Republicans for Biden" people worry you?  Been seeing a lot of them floating around lately.

you don’t even understand what that article is trying to tell you. 

I already read it this morning. I’m actually perceptive enough to understand what they were telling me. 

1 minute ago, XXEDPXX said:

Im not cherry picking, you just don’t understand what that tells us.

republicans are going to outnumber Dems on Tuesday.  Dems had to crush the gop in early voting. Specifically mail in voting. They didn’t. And pubs actually did really well with in person early voting. That’s a really bad trend. Trump’s lead in Florida is going to get bigger. 

Dems are up over 600k in mail in voting.  For the in person thing, I can see your point but  I'm really hesitant to draw any conclusions right now b/c we've never been in a situation like this. 

Maybe the pandemic is causing republicans that would normally vote on election day to vote early and avoid crowds.   Nobody knows what these numbers are telling us.  How many of these Republicans are of the "Pubs for Biden" crowd?  

Just now, XXEDPXX said:

you don’t even understand what that article is trying to tell you. 

I already read it this morning. I’m actually perceptive enough to understand what they were telling me. 

No, I can read just fine.  I'm just saying that right now Dems have voted more in Florida than Republicans have.  I also understand that the voter reg gap has closed and that is not good news for Democrats.  Point I'm trying to make is that we don't know what these early voter numbers mean in a pandemic election with candidates this polarizing.

1 minute ago, DaVols said:

Dems are up over 600k in mail in voting.  For the in person thing, I can see your point but  I'm really hesitant to draw any conclusions right now b/c we've never been in a situation like this. 

Maybe the pandemic is causing republicans that would normally vote on election day to vote early and avoid crowds.   Nobody knows what these numbers are telling us.  How many of these Republicans are of the "Pubs for Biden" crowd?  

Florida is almost going 100% red, but it should be pretty close, and all indicators show Dems crushing Pubs on mail in, and a slight loser on early in person. Voting day voters will most likely be predominantly red.

Pretty sad day for republicans when they’re bragging about slightly winning Florida though.