advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

Advocating for a system that leverages voter power to side a because side be shouldn't dictate to them absolutely implies side a should dictate to side b.  

Not "live and let live" 

Stop being dumb. 

Almost every Georgia Congressional district has surpassed 2016 numbers.

Best performing:

GA 10 - Trump won by 25 pts
GA 13 - Clinton won by 43 pts
GA 1 - Trump won by 15 pts
GA 9 - Trump won by 58 pts

Worst performing:

GA 2 - Clinton won by 12 pts (the black belt)

the two districts that are moving radically more Democratic are GA 6 and 7.

20201101_185326.jpg

No it doesnt. This is a fallacy of thought by those on the left. Rural areas not wanting others to dictate means only that. They choose to manage their own life rather than distating to others how to operate. It's more of a live and let live philosophy. I think you just don't comprehend because you want govt to control you. 

Live and let live philosophy?  Until someone makes any kind of decision. Then the minority tossed a shit fit or a roadblock. 

2 hours ago, treypear said:

Yeah, Jkoblyn said to not blame it on COVID, but his handling of it doesn't foster a feeling of leadership.

yeah I meant don't just blame the pandemic. if he loses, it's because of his handling of it. all he had to do was step up and lead, but he just didn't

3 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

yeah I meant don't just blame the pandemic. if he loses, it's because of his handling of it. all he had to do was step up and lead, but he just didn't

In his entire presidency 41 separate polls proved that Trump never had an approval rating of 50% or more. If you polled him for being an asshole he'd be in the high 80% range consistently. 

27 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

Who do you think is more to blame 

Trump or Dr Fauci

Please choose and explain.

who picks the music these creeps come out too? lol. worst speakers/worst songs/worst awkward stage run up lol

it sound like someone hooked a cell phone up to an amp and 2 12 incj subb from 1988 and they can only play am still alive songs or before that dont swer

Edited by URI_Stunna
Just now, Sharonavich said:

I bet they run studies on what the best songs are to pump up a crowd and YMCA came out on top. 

no lie. the patriots touchdown song was dope but then then the guy touched kids in thailand so they banned it

41 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

Who do you think is more to blame 

Trump or Dr Fauci

Please choose and explain.

I think they both gave bad information based on the data that was available at the time. The difference is that Trump has never acted like he wanted to stand up and lead. GWB went from bumbling idiot to like a 90% approval rating post 9/11, just for standing up in front of the country and saying the right things.

As far as blame, I honestly don't know how much blame there should be. Like I said, I can't tell you if there would be far fewer deaths if Trump would've encouraged people to wear masks, and I don't know if there would've been way more deaths had he not banned China travel. We were told by scientists when we first went into lockdown that we weren't preventing the spread, just slowing it so hospitals stood a fighting chance.

1 hour ago, raisethis2 said:

In his entire presidency 41 separate polls proved that Trump never had an approval rating of 50% or more. If you polled him for being an asshole he'd be in the high 80% range consistently. 

His Rasmussen approve rating is currently over 52%... lol

7 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

His Rasmussen approve rating is currently over 52%... lol

Rasmussen is a russian hack, Trumps a fkn kunt and only kunts and sheep like him, he's never left the 80's and deserves to be ridden by a big ole donkey

Just now, norv said:

Rasmussen is a russian hack, Trumps a fkn kunt and only kunts and sheep like him, he's never left the 80's and deserves to be ridden by a big ole donkey

The donkey would take one look at that full diaper and run the other way

4 hours ago, treypear said:

This is what's wrong with the left. People are fleeing California to Texas, wanting the freedoms and tax breaks it provides.

Now they are going to turn around vote in a way that changes where they are into where they left. Fuck I hate people sometimes.

LOL