Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

Just now, norv said:

i agree, bet he wishes he was on this plane journey though, would have got all his fantasies fulfilled......

https://news.yahoo.com/north-carolina-pastor-steps-down-181900031.html

"Chalmers initially denied Beverly's claims saying that it was out of his "character"

That's a strong statement; I mean, he's always prided himself as the type of guy that doesn't urinate on sleeping strangers in public  

• Haha 1

On Saturday, Britain’s Daily Mail reported that Hunter Biden’s laptop is a national security nightmare, containing contact information for 1,500 powerful or famous people, including the Clintons, most of Obama’s cabinet, and Secret Service officers, all of it protected by this password: “Hunter02.” 

LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Edited by Aaron_Hacker

Christine Blasey Ford: "I have no witnesses, no details, and no evidence" 

Media: "Extremely Credible!" 

Tony Bobulinski: "I have phone recordings, emails, texts, itineraries and receipts" 

Media: "Not credible"

You literal fucking reets 

• Thanks 1

More than 100,000 small businesses have closed forever

A new report by The Well Being Trust released last month found that 75,000 additional people could die from what they called “deaths of despair,” (which include suicide and substance use) because of Covid-19

Ten times as many people texted a federal government disaster mental-distress hotline in April 2020 as in April 2019.

Lockdown 'caused up to 21,000 extra deaths - many due to reduced access to healthcare', shocking study claims.

Healthcare disruption and emotional crises may have led to around a third of the 225,530 “excess deaths” in the United States between March 1 and August 1, 2020,

In the Wake of Covid-19 Lockdowns, a Troubling Surge in Homicides

For instance, national lockdowns have forced countries across the globe to close down TB treatment programs, which reportedly could lead to 6.3 million additional cases of TB and 1.4 million deaths over the next five years

'Cardiac Arrests up 800 Percent': 600+ Doctors Warn ...

27 minutes ago, XquiziVex said:

Dude that's gonna be licking Chinese boots within the next decade unless guys like us save him is in here preaching about what kind of govt we should have.

Nobody. Not even war wants people like u trying to save anything

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

A recent study says that 55% of American adults expect 11/03/2020 to be the most stressful day of their life.

Where do these mutants come from?!

that’s fucking embarrassing

55% of the dumbest people alive

I would like to see the breakdown by part of those who say that  

1 hour ago, norv said:

so why have a president

because all countries have heads of state. Most are a figurehead and don’t wield the power people think they do 

Governors have more power over their states than a president does by far. 

That’s why different states have different tax codes and laws.  

That’s why I laugh when people leave the country over a President.  

I remember a sports talk show call specifically back in 2006 or so. 

Dave “softy” Mahler was on and a guy called in from Victoria Canada to talk about the Seattle Mariners.  Softy asks what he is doing in Victoria and the guy says he moved here after Bush got elected in 2004.
Softy goes “but you live in a liberal state so why move?”  

The guy didn’t have an answer And just proceeded to talk about the Mariners 

People don’t really think sometimes.  The dude lived in one of most liberal areas in America and left cause he thought Bush actually would make a difference in his daily life 

Fucking idiots I tell ya 

2 hours ago, misterizx said:

More than 100,000 small businesses have closed forever

A new report by The Well Being Trust released last month found that 75,000 additional people could die from what they called “deaths of despair,” (which include suicide and substance use) because of Covid-19

Ten times as many people texted a federal government disaster mental-distress hotline in April 2020 as in April 2019.

Lockdown 'caused up to 21,000 extra deaths - many due to reduced access to healthcare', shocking study claims.

Healthcare disruption and emotional crises may have led to around a third of the 225,530 “excess deaths” in the United States between March 1 and August 1, 2020,

In the Wake of Covid-19 Lockdowns, a Troubling Surge in Homicides

For instance, national lockdowns have forced countries across the globe to close down TB treatment programs, which reportedly could lead to 6.3 million additional cases of TB and 1.4 million deaths over the next five years

'Cardiac Arrests up 800 Percent': 600+ Doctors Warn ...

Yes COVID sucks but I don't like the idea that Americans are so weak and fragile from the COVID pandemic, and shutdowns in some areas, that they use drugs more and kill people more.  Isn't that on the people doing those things?  It's like when the Republican say, "guns don't kill people, people kill people".  Just substitute COVID for guns.  It's people doing these things to themselves and each other.

Talking about reducing healthcare is pretty rich being a Trump supporter.

TB centers in which countries?  Hard to imagine most countries not being able to administer TB medication, or frankly any disease/virus medication, except for the poorest in the world.

4 minutes ago, Leet8s said:

Yes COVID sucks but I don't like the idea that Americans are so weak and fragile from the COVID pandemic, and shutdowns in some areas, that they use drugs more and kill people more.  Isn't that on the people doing those things?  It's like when the Republican say, "guns don't kill people, people kill people".  Just substitute COVID for guns.  It's people doing these things to themselves and each other.

Talking about reducing healthcare is pretty rich being a Trump supporter.

TB centers in which countries?  Hard to imagine most countries not being able to administer TB medication, or frankly any disease/virus medication, except for the poorest in the world.

How do u not see this is a post in favor of Republicans, and in favor of smaller government, and a post in favor of rural areas.  Blows my mind u don't see it.

6 minutes ago, Mrfreeze53 said:

How do u not see this is a post in favor of Republicans, and in favor of smaller government, and a post in favor of rural areas.  Blows my mind u don't see it.

It's a post about how government imposed lockdowns are creating more issues than actual COVID.  That's what I gather from his post.  It also has a tinge of inference given his political preference.

What does that mean in favor of rural areas?  If you mean in favor of Republicans because Republicans prefer less lockdowns then I guess.