advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

4 minutes ago, littleze said:

JEEZ, haven’t you seen an episode of law and order?

The Police who investigate crime.

And

the district attorneys that prosecute offenders.

BONK

16 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

you are level headed BOKE.. What do you think Rittenhouse did wrong once he was attacked?  I can see people saying he shouldn't have been there with a gun but what is the problem with donating to the defense of someone who killed 2 people in self-defense?

That would be my biggest complaint is he shouldnt be there in the 1st place with a gun especially at 17yrs old. 

If you want to be called to serve and protect citizens and business you dont get to take the easy route and just show up at 17 years old with that type of weapon and expect things to go well. 

I dont think he is a terrorist, but he is a stupid untrained 17yr old that has no business being there in the 1st place. Does he deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail? No, but you cant just send a message to all underage kids that jump into the middle of a bunch of fucking wackos during a protest that if they turn on you,  you can just start killing people in the name of self defense.

I mean what if he decided to go protect the Capitol building and the mob charged him and he just started firing and killing people? Can be premeditated, yet covered up as self defense. 

Fuck I hope that doesnt sound stupid.

Rip me up if it does, im all ears to hear the other side. 

Edited by B_O_K_E

Damn I thought Id get chewed up by now.

To answer your question tho: What he did wrong? 

-Carrying an illegal weapon

-Possibly stealing that weapon

-lying about being hired to protect some business

I think you can debate that this was all premeditated. 

Edited by B_O_K_E
1 hour ago, truesyalose said:

the sports world stopped b/c an alleged rapist with a knife was shot as he ran from the cops and tried to kidnap 3 children in a car to get away.  Facts have been the enemy of the left for a long time.

these are your "facts," huh? stretchy

1 hour ago, littleze said:

FTR we should arrest anyone that breached the Capital building yesterday.  

also anyone who broke any law while protesting or rioting all last year. 

no exceptions.

I think BLM protesters would be OK with that provided cops and prosecutors also got held accountable for their actions

3 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Cuomo wants to run legalized sports betting in NY through the NY state lottery 

llllllllllooooooolllllllllll

Enjoy!

Rip me up for my Rittenhouse post. Come on. I only got a small amount of time here. Tell me why Im wrong.

Jeopardy and NBA!

43 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

you are level headed BOKE.. What do you think Rittenhouse did wrong once he was attacked?  I can see people saying he shouldn't have been there with a gun but what is the problem with donating to the defense of someone who killed 2 people in self-defense?

Every time obvious police abuse aired (before 2020 at least), the official line was "taken out of context, doesn't show what happened before."

If you initiate a confrontation, in a way that you should know would turn violent, you can no longer declare self-defense when that likely result develops.

It seems like that kid wanted to be a hero to me.

55 minutes ago, Syphom said:

I've donated to Rittenhouse defense team. He's a patriot for taking out those kid touchers

You know them? or know what happened before the 3-seconds before the shooting? I get it, you hate BLM protesters

4 minutes ago, B_O_K_E said:

Rip me up for my Rittenhouse post. Come on. I only got a small amount of time here. Tell me why Im wrong.

Jeopardy and NBA!

cause the kid went out looking to be a hero. instigators can't claim self-defense. He harbored resentment toward the protesters and strapped up with an AK-47. How did a group of people just go after him physically? Unlikely it happened without some provocation or initiation on his part

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, userid363 said:

You know them? or know what happened before the 3-seconds before the shooting? I get it, you hate BLM protesters

They were pervert felons 100%. Dont question me sir

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, B_O_K_E said:

That would be my biggest complaint is he shouldnt be there in the 1st place with a gun especially at 17yrs old. 

If you want to be called to serve and protect citizens and business you dont get to take the easy route and just show up at 17 years old with that type of weapon and expect things to go well. 

I dont think he is a terrorist, but he is a stupid untrained 17yr old that has no business being there in the 1st place. Does he deserve to spend the rest of his life in jail? No, but you cant just send a message to all underage kids that jump into the middle of a bunch of fucking wackos during a protest that if they turn on you,  you can just start killing people in the name of self defense.

I mean what if he decided to go protect the Capitol building and the mob charged him and he just started firing and killing people? Can be premeditated, yet covered up as self defense. 

Fuck I hope that doesnt sound stupid.

Rip me up if it does, im all ears to hear the other side. 

Seems reasonable.  

You should be able to be on the streets anywhere in the country at anytime and not have to fear for your life.  Obviously, for multiple reasons, and in multiple places, this is not the case.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, JB said:

I guess Trump really is going to go out like the biggest coward ever. 

This guy really sent out his press secretary out there to give a statement that he should have 100% been making himself. 

Sad time. 

I'm sure him going to say that would've gotten your respect

Edited by Syphom
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, JB said:

I guess Trump really is going to go out like the biggest coward ever. 

This guy really sent out his press secretary out there to give a statement that he should have 100% been making himself. 

Sad time. 

He has a planned speech tonight.  I’m sure whatever he says will gain your undivided respect 

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
4 minutes ago, JB said:

Na, but dont go out like a bitch. 

New all time bitch move rankings:

1. Trump

2. KD

Hes been at the top of that list for 4 years now. 

1 minute ago, JB said:

What kind of odds can I get on him mentioning the rigged election lol

I was wrong it’s a video message, just released...

Trump just conceded.  GG Littleze 

6 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

Trump jusdt said his good bye.  He will leave peacefully.  I'm sure you left guys are pissed they wont have to drag him out.  hahaha  

It literally took serious 25th amendment talk, every general that worked for him calling him a joke, and threats of a second impeachment for him to do it. 

lindsey mitch pence and the rest turning on him as well 

oh and half his admin resigning. 

Edited by aupoker1
31 minutes ago, userid363 said:

cause the kid went out looking to be a hero. instigators can't claim self-defense. He harbored resentment toward the protesters and strapped up with an AK-47. How did a group of people just go after him physically? Unlikely it happened without some provocation or initiation on his part

there are videos that prove otherwise.  I've posted it here before.  You are willfully ignorant.  He didn't instigate anything and was in fact running away from conflict when he was attacked.  The NYTimes did a great investigative video about this, real easy to find if you care about the truth.

Find a lie in what I said about the Jacob Blake case.  You can't which is why you only claim I'm not telling the truth while failing to tell us what the actual truth is.