STOPPER19    460

Just now, The Alchemist said:

noob seems a little tense lol

charles vane aka hansel aka doc antle aka voorh33s

different name same intensity

kellykip    1,397

Just now, JB said:

No in this instance... there is no "yeah, but...", there is no "what about..." 

Trump supporters trying to take over congress with our Vice President in the building to stop a vote simply because they didnt agree with the result. That is an actual fact. That is something that has never happened before. How in the fuck can anyone's brain related to anything that happened earlier in the year. 

Like you guy are so caught up and trying to soften the blow cause the red team looks like terrorist right now that the mental gymnastics are off the charts. 

Trying to deflect what happened is not a good look, and every republican is trying their hardest. Its absurd. 

Yeah sometimes you just gotta hold the L.   I just can't fathom caping for a bunch of fat, stupid, inbred, flag from the truck waving, drooling bearded Oakleys.  

JB    1,227

2 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

This is going to be the most popular Halloween costume this year.  Guys and Girls

Considering how the last year has gone... theres gonna be like 10 more ridiculous world events and most people will forget about that guy. 

Id like to hope im wrong though lol

• Haha 1

userid363    216

23 minutes ago, acp said:

I would have more respect for the blue team if they did that instead of terrorizing private citizens and cities.

But for the 10th time, both teams are idiots.

Remember all the Biden flags BLM looters and rioters were carrying? Yeah, me neither.

--donexodus

https://www.reddit.com/user/Donexodus/

raisethis2    409

I read that Trump was highly disappointed that the rioters were a bunch of smoky, inbred, beer belly, mouth breathers. He expected a few suits I guess.

What's not to love? Image

Edited by raisethis2

userid363    216

25 minutes ago, JB said:

No in this instance... there is no "yeah, but...", there is no "what about..." 

period.

userid363    216

2 hours ago, B_O_K_E said:

I'll guess the press will be allowed to his medal reception honors

AFink93    250

4 minutes ago, userid363 said:

Remember all the Biden flags BLM looters and rioters were carrying? Yeah, me neither.

--donexodus

https://www.reddit.com/user/Donexodus/

What ? Looters and Rioters ?  They were innocent peaceful protestors. They weren’t the huge threat to our democracy like the Viking hat shirtless guy.   That’s the narrative that the media wants everyone to believe.   Oh they tear gassed those sweet innocent BLM protestors who were just standing around doing nothing.   But they let Viking man run amok.   Good Riddance . Why couldn’t the DSS basically mowed down all those effin morons like the movie Rules Of Engagement.  Waste the Mother Fuckers!! 

raisethis2    409

16 minutes ago, userid363 said:

I'll guess the press will be allowed to his medal reception honors

There's a suggestion to name the building after him. 

• Like 1

STOPPER19    460

1 hour ago, acp said:

I would have more respect for the blue team if they did that instead of terrorizing private citizens and cities.

But for the 10th time, both teams are idiots.

I get it & agree to an extent but this isn't apples to apples imo. There's similarities, sure. Both involved large groups of people protesting for being wronged. Each had a smaller group participate in violence. They both caused damage that costs $$. One group attacked businesses and police stations. Another group attacked the seat of the federal government during an active Congressional session. 

I've been outspoken on here about my feelings of the police and how they mishandled so many situations, especially over the last year. I always looked at the protests this summer as fighting for a specific cause with tangible, verifiable grievances; answers, arrests, and accountability for the murders of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. It obviously grew to a bunch of different things over the course of the summer; defunding the police, police reform, etc. but the Floyd and Taylor and Ahmaud Aubery murders were the glue that just about all of these month's long protests had in common. 

The riot at the Capitol was for ... losing the election? Trump, Guiliani, Linwood and his lady lawyer had 2 months to produce the evidence of fraud that they all claimed was so widespread. I honestly sat back and kind of kept my mouth shut because I was just waiting to see what they would produce ... and they went what, 3-60 in these motions they filed? and like 2 of those "wins" was to get their poll watchers to move from 6 feet away to 3 feet away from the vote counters? There is nothing that they produced. Yet, there is a legitimate explanation as to why Biden made up votes in the later hours in states that counted their mail in ballots last. 

So yeah, the similarities begin and end at the groups size of the protestors and the smaller group of destructive rioters. One group had actual victims, actual video evidence, tangible demands, and was directed mostly at the state/local level. There was also clear and abundant video evidence of police misconduct and assault during the protests, both against peaceful groups and against the violent ones. Yes, the rioters that caused damaged should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The other group had self-described victims, protesting because they lost what many have deemed the most secure election in American history, while producing no evidence of said fraud to date, attacking the seat of the federal government in the act of ratifying the vote. They forcefully entered Senate chambers, after reports of rioters saying they wanted to hang our Vice President from the gallows and hold our Speaker of the House hostage. It was the equivalent of an adult temper tantrum but had ridiculously far reaching consequences.

These actions were flamed by our sitting President less than an hour before. Telling them to march up Pennsylvania Ave and make sure Congress and Pence hears them. Telling them that we can't be weak to take back this country, we have to be strong. After Guiliani told them to be ready for a trial by combat. This is like psychology manipulation 101 when it comes to people's behaviors when they are in a group or mob. He's the king of bread and circus and his audience ate it the fuck up and were his puppets of destruction ... for what? Carrying out what plan? 

I just don't see the reason why we all have to point fingers back and forth at each other. Like, I saw cops battling their asses off and some cops taking fucking selfies, but I'm not going around and asking every single cop apologist on here to specifically denounce those dudes based on conversation and discussion that we had last year. This shit literally just happened. It's involving our current sitting President. It's domestic terrorism, has been deemed so by the sitting President's own justice department; idgaf about what happened last summer. Everyone on here should be shitting on these morons, the rioters, Trump, the Marco Rubios, Lindsey Grahams, etc and stop trying to dunk on one another here. They want us arguing amongst each other. 

Edited by STOPPER19
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Preston_Luv    525

53 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

They are back to saber rattling again.

Does anyone really take North Korea seriously?

just an ugly Napoleon who won’t do shit cause if they do them the communist dynast will be no longer 

userid363    216

21 minutes ago, STOPPER19 said:

The riot at the Capitol was for ... losing the election?

close...It was to overturn losing the election

Ozzie    543

30 minutes ago, STOPPER19 said:

I get it & agree to an extent but this isn't apples to apples imo. There's similarities, sure. Both involved large groups of people protesting for being wronged. Each had a smaller group participate in violence. They both caused damage that costs $$. One group attacked businesses and police stations. Another group attacked the seat of the federal government during an active Congressional session. 

I've been outspoken on here about my feelings of the police and how they mishandled so many situations, especially over the last year. I always looked at the protests this summer as fighting for a specific cause with tangible, verifiable grievances; answers, arrests, and accountability for the murders of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. It obviously grew to a bunch of different things over the course of the summer; defunding the police, police reform, etc. but the Floyd and Taylor and Ahmaud Aubery murders were the glue that just about all of these month's long protests had in common. 

The riot at the Capitol was for ... losing the election? Trump, Guiliani, Linwood and his lady lawyer had 2 months to produce the evidence of fraud that they all claimed was so widespread. I honestly sat back and kind of kept my mouth shut because I was just waiting to see what they would produce ... and they went what, 3-60 in these motions they filed? and like 2 of those "wins" was to get their poll watchers to move from 6 feet away to 3 feet away from the vote counters? There is nothing that they produced. Yet, there is a legitimate explanation as to why Biden made up votes in the later hours in states that counted their mail in ballots last. 

So yeah, the similarities begin and end at the groups size of the protestors and the smaller group of destructive rioters. One group had actual victims, actual video evidence, tangible demands, and was directed mostly at the state/local level. There was also clear and abundant video evidence of police misconduct and assault during the protests, both against peaceful groups and against the violent ones. Yes, the rioters that caused damaged should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The other group had self-described victims, protesting because they lost what many have deemed the most secure election in American history, while producing no evidence of said fraud to date, attacking the seat of the federal government in the act of ratifying the vote. They forcefully entered Senate chambers, after reports of rioters saying they wanted to hang our Vice President from the gallows and hold our Speaker of the House hostage. It was the equivalent of an adult temper tantrum but had ridiculously far reaching consequences.

These actions were flamed by our sitting President less than an hour before. Telling them to march up Pennsylvania Ave and make sure Congress and Pence hears them. Telling them that we can't be weak to take back this country, we have to be strong. After Guiliani told them to be ready for a trial by combat. This is like psychology manipulation 101 when it comes to people's behaviors when they are in a group or mob. He's the king of bread and circus and his audience ate it the fuck up and were his puppets of destruction ... for what? Carrying out what plan? 

I just don't see the reason why we all have to point fingers back and forth at each other. Like, I saw cops battling their asses off and some cops taking fucking selfies, but I'm not going around and asking every single cop apologist on here to specifically denounce those dudes based on conversation and discussion that we had last year. This shit literally just happened. It's involving our current sitting President. It's domestic terrorism, has been deemed so by the sitting President's own justice department; idgaf about what happened last summer. Everyone on here should be shitting on these morons, the rioters, Trump, the Marco Rubios, Lindsey Grahams, etc and stop trying to dunk on one another here. They want us arguing amongst each other. 

It should absolutely be pointed out that the timing and location of the rally strongly imply that this was the premeditated goal.

userid363    216

9 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

It should absolutely be pointed out that the timing and location of the rally strongly imply that this was the premeditated goal.

can you imagine what would be going on in this country if the police had mowed down people like they might have done? makes you wonder why the Pentagon blocked the National Guard--the actings there are Trump loyalist and conspiracy theorists. General Tata (Obama's a Muslim terrorist) and Ezra Watkins-Kline (Nunes' aide). They are end-of-days evangelists and likely Q devotees, thinking God put them in place as part of The Plan.

scary shit

userid363    216

Also, anyone know what Ginny Thomas (Justice Thomas' wife)  is accused of here? Involved in the planning of the rally, I guess. I think it was Women for Trump that did a lot of the planning...