advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

59 minutes ago, Preston_Luv said:

props on paying

Whats the chatter in the Q community about nothing much happening? 

Have many accepted the fact the there is not huge underground sex ring with massive bunkers built everywhere?  Have some accepted that Trump was just trolling them for votes or support all along ?

Any suicidal people?

Or are the vast majority still believing in Q and just moved the goal posts

Q never said Trump would get another term, a lot of ppl like me assumed it was now or never.  Rightfully so, no?

Some goal post moving, new theories, prayer, don’t give up, ect ect. 

any Q ppl that gave up wouldn’t be talking and everyone is scattered because of the social media situation so it’s hard to gauge. 

I don’t agree that Q was just trolling for votes.  Hard to say how many followed Q and most of the people in that group would prob vote for Trump anyway.  🤷🏼‍♂️

5 hours ago, JKoblyn said:

I’m still willing to bet on the 1999 ALCS being overturned. Someone has to have broken down the video of how far away Knoblauch was when he “tagged” Offerman

the guy was also safe on the slide into home when jeter flipped the ball back to the catcher play.

i

Copied the latest theory from the board, and below it are the Q posts referenced in the theory.

Looks like Q won’t disappear anytime soon.  🍿

11.3 is a Military code

At First I Was Disappointed In Today's Events And Then I Realized Why The Military Wanted Biden Sworn In - And Q Told Us Why This HAD to Happen

Like many of you, I am in shock by today's and then I realized why it had to happen and that Q told us it would happen and, why this NEEDED to happen. Q did tell us that a SCARE EVENT would be needed. Well, are you scared yet?

1.) Q posts 4821 and 4822, from Oct. 7th 2020, told us about Biden being sworn in and would the countries he took bribes from then be in control of the government. [Important point I will be coming back to].

2.) Biden had to take a private jet to Washington, D.C. and was not sent a government plane. This was the first time in history this has happened [Again, I will get back to it].

3.) Many of us assumed when Trump and those in his administration were referring to the next administration it meant the military. We expected him to step down (to remain neutral as Q said) while all this went down. Trump did say that the next administration would take over at noon today

Like many, I thought this was over when Biden was sworn in as he now became the CiC. Boy, was I wrong. Because of the fraud (as pointed out), if the military has the proof of it then they have a duty under military code to remove the false government and restore a new legal civilian government under military code 11.3 which triggered when Biden was sworn in today (Q#26: when 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).

There was a fear in the McCarthy era that the communists could take over our government, so provisions were put in place for the military to protect us should that happen. These provisions allow the military to take control while they remove the belligerent government and restore a legal civilian government (with the military running the elections to do that). Literally, the military was put in place as the last line of defense of the Constitution should an illegal government be installed.

This is why they didn't send a government plane for the President-Elect - because they know he is not a legitimate President and, once he was sworn in, the government became illegitimate (belligerent) and the military is now responsible for restoring legitimate civilian government (otherwise foreign powers will gain control - see #1 above).

Q said the end wouldn't be for everybody. We have been told by Trump. Flynn and other that America would soon get a lesson in the Constitution. Well folks, effective at noon today, when Biden illegally swore in with assistance of foreign nations he just made the government illegitimate and effectively put the military in control.

So, while like many, I thought it was over when Biden was sworn in today, I realized Q told us it NEEDED to happen for the military to assume control without it being a military coup (Q said it all had to be done by the book).

FE6086DB-20B6-4D73-BC5C-F6D723E66FA2.thumb.jpeg.c24d274dda190c186cc55822bf65980a.jpeg

33DC24EB-BCE1-49CE-BE37-BC67F404053F.thumb.jpeg.6b74134f5a1f4b9917477ea430ff6a76.jpeg

52 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

Focus on character? Absolutely - and race and gender are part of that identity.

imma take this right of your own play book 

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

I have the same thoughts as Dr. King does with my own white children. Should I just sit down and shut up cause the white man got a head start? 

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
9 minutes ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

I have the same thoughts as Dr. King does with my own white children. Should I just sit down and shut up cause the white man got a head start? 

The party who always cries racism or sexism thinks it’s a bigger deal that someone is the first of their gender or race to be something. Rather then them being qualified to do the job. Or do a good job.   

No one understands the hardships living in America as a white middle age man while so many minorities, women and worse yet....minority woman..... are constantly yelling in our ear thanks to the media. They’ll never understand our struggle. I once had to apply to 10 jobs after getting fired for being shitty at my previous job and interviewed 5 separate times for one of them before getting hired being grossly overpaid for the minimal effort I put in. 

I heard in the past Pluv’s job makes him go to meetings once a week. So fucked up

Edited by Z-Fresh
Just now, marinersheep said:

Who cares what race she is? Black people weren't allowed to vote for the first hundred years in this country. Women weren't allowed to vote until 100 years ago. There are literally people alive today before women could vote in this country. Racial discrimination in voting wasn't outlawed until 1965. So just the comment of "who cares what race she is" is loaded and glosses over something that's an absolutely enormous deal.

And that ties into it being sad that so many Americans need government. When white men get a 100-200 year head start, it should make sense that a shit-ton of people are dependent on government. Same goes for "picking the most qualified candidate" for a job - regardless of race or gender. Again - it makes a lot of sense that a white guy would be more qualified than a woman, a person of color, or a woman of color. So it's not as simple as just picking "the most qualified for the job" and ignoring race or color.

this sounds like something a white kid who grew up at the country club would think about race.  

Thinking that "white men get a 100-200 year head start" and not that Kamala is more privileged than most white men born in America is where you lose me.  Quit being so obsessed with race.

17 minutes ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

4 minutes ago, AFink93 said:

The party who always cries racism or sexism thinks it’s a bigger deal that someone is the first of their gender or race to be something. Rather then them being qualified to do the job. Or do a good job.   

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.' - MLK

Once races and genders are on a level playing field, then you guys can cry about race and gender being qualifiers.

AFink not realizing why it's a big deal for a black person or woman to be the first to do something like graduate college or become, say, president or vice president, is par for the course.

1 minute ago, Z-Fresh said:

No one understands the hardships living in America as a white middle age man while so many minorities, women and worse yet....minority woman..... are constantly yelling in our ear thanks to the media. They’ll never understand our struggle. I once had to apply to 10 jobs after getting fired for being shitty at my previous job and interviewed 5 separate times for one of them before being grossly overpaid for the minimal effort I put in. 

This. 

its tough being middle aged white and a man. 

7 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

this sounds like something a white kid who grew up at the country club would think about race.  

Thinking that "white men get a 100-200 year head start" and not that Kamala is more privileged than most white men born in America is where you lose me.  Quit being so obsessed with race.

k

11 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

Bro, white kids/men/women only grow up in good neighborhoods, never experience poverty or any kind of struggle.  It goes along with being white. Sit down and shut up!

I’ve had less than five jobs in my life where I made an immediate impact on business either upon or shortly after my arrival. If it weren’t for being white this would not have been possible! 

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
3 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.' - MLK

Once races and genders are on a level playing field, then you guys can cry about race and gender being qualifiers.

AFink not realizing why it's a big deal for a black person or woman to be the first to do something like graduate college or become, say, president or vice president, is par for the course.

So why wasn’t it such an epic deal when Sarah Palin was nominated and campaigned to be VP?   I didn’t see you doing cartwheels over that.   If you were honest about things and you clearly aren’t In matters such as this you only care if it’s a Democrat first . Then its the race or gender.  But you can’t admit that.   I can safely say I don’t care the race . The gender .The nationality . Whatever.   If they can do a good job fine.    

• Like 1
1 hour ago, marinersheep said:

Who cares what race she is? Black people weren't allowed to vote for the first hundred years in this country. Women weren't allowed to vote until 100 years ago. There are literally people alive today before women could vote in this country. Racial discrimination in voting wasn't outlawed until 1965. So just the comment of "who cares what race she is" is loaded and glosses over something that's an absolutely enormous deal.

And that ties into it being sad that so many Americans need government. When white men get a 100-200 year head start, it should make sense that a shit-ton of people are dependent on government. Same goes for "picking the most qualified candidate" for a job - regardless of race or gender. Again - it makes a lot of sense that a white guy would be more qualified than a woman, a person of color, or a woman of color. So it's not as simple as just picking "the most qualified for the job" and ignoring race or color.

The questioning of her character is valid when in did not impact why she was chosen.  The DNC stated it would be a woman prior to choosing her.  Her race was used to secure votes from a segment of the population told by the media that is all that matters. 

We should be celebrating as a unified nation the first female vp, the first black vp, and/or the first South-Asian American vp as additions to her character; instead those are the only qualities I am aware of on why she was selected.  Feels like it deserves an asterisk. 

If someone questions her character the answer should be a rebuttal detailing words or actions from her tenure in government.  Who she is as a person, leader, or role model. Not shutting down all discourse with lol white privilege.  

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

It’s almost as funny as RT claiming he knows the “black experience”. 60 plus year old white dude .  Lol .   Now we have Sheep lecturing me about race from the golf course in the Seattle suburbs.  

Just now, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Bro, white kids/men/women only grow up in good neighborhoods, never experience poverty or any kind of struggle.  It goes along with being white. Sit down and shut up!

I’ve had less than five jobs in my life where I made an immediate impact on business either upon or shortly after my arrival. If it weren’t for being white this would not have been possible! 

exactly.  sheep grew up at the country club so it's understandable that he thinks this way.  The good-looking daughter of a biologist mother and Stanford professor could only dream of the privilege a random white kid had.  Life has been sooooooo rough on Kamala.  Sheep pretending that's the case is actually racist.

Just now, AFink93 said:

It’s almost as funny as RT claiming he knows the “black experience”. 60 plus year old white dude .  Lol .   Now we have Sheep lecturing me about race from the golf course in the Seattle suburbs.  

haha exactly what I thought.  Just knowing that Sheep is good at golf means he grew up playing the game which most white kids could only dream of.  He looks at Kamala as underprivileged compared to him so therefore all white guys are privileged and poor Kamala rose from the dust to somehow become VP.  A story all underprivileged children can look to when they get depressed about their future.  If she can do it, anyone can!

6 hours ago, JKoblyn said:

I’m still willing to bet on the 1999 ALCS being overturned. Someone has to have broken down the video of how far away Knoblauch was when he “tagged” Offerman

I’m willing to offer the same on 1991 world series. Fuckin Kent Hrebeck pulled Ron Gant off first there is no convincing me otherwise.

1 minute ago, marinersheep said:

Finding out all sorts of stuff I never knew about myself. This is fascinating.

welcome to the club! Trues let me know that I live in Montana, don’t really have a son, never lived in Los Angeles, I lived with my parents until my 30s, I still get a monthly allowance and am a trust fund baby and apparently at some point I worked at a zoo.   

• Like 1
Just now, killingbird said:

welcome to the club! Trues let me know that I live in Montana, don’t really have a son, never lived in Los Angeles, I lived with my parents until my 30s, I still get a monthly allowance and am a trust fund baby and apparently at some point I worked at a zoo.   

huh?  I've said one of those things but it's much more fun to pretend I've said them all

53 minutes ago, AFink93 said:

So why wasn’t it such an epic deal when Sarah Palin was nominated and campaigned to be VP?   I didn’t see you doing cartwheels over that.   If you were honest about things and you clearly aren’t In matters such as this you only care if it’s a Democrat first . Then its the race or gender.  But you can’t admit that.   I can safely say I don’t care the race . The gender .The nationality . Whatever.   If they can do a good job fine.    

She didn't win...