advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

2 hours ago, marinersheep said:

Who cares what race she is? Black people weren't allowed to vote for the first hundred years in this country. Women weren't allowed to vote until 100 years ago. There are literally people alive today before women could vote in this country. Racial discrimination in voting wasn't outlawed until 1965. So just the comment of "who cares what race she is" is loaded and glosses over something that's an absolutely enormous deal.

And that ties into it being sad that so many Americans need government. When white men get a 100-200 year head start, it should make sense that a shit-ton of people are dependent on government. Same goes for "picking the most qualified candidate" for a job - regardless of race or gender. Again - it makes a lot of sense that a white guy would be more qualified than a woman, a person of color, or a woman of color. So it's not as simple as just picking "the most qualified for the job" and ignoring race or color.

Focus on character? Absolutely - and race and gender are part of that identity.

and the problem is?

2 hours ago, littleze said:

Copied the latest theory from the board, and below it are the Q posts referenced in the theory.

Looks like Q won’t disappear anytime soon.  🍿

11.3 is a Military code

At First I Was Disappointed In Today's Events And Then I Realized Why The Military Wanted Biden Sworn In - And Q Told Us Why This HAD to Happen

Like many of you, I am in shock by today's and then I realized why it had to happen and that Q told us it would happen and, why this NEEDED to happen. Q did tell us that a SCARE EVENT would be needed. Well, are you scared yet?

1.) Q posts 4821 and 4822, from Oct. 7th 2020, told us about Biden being sworn in and would the countries he took bribes from then be in control of the government. [Important point I will be coming back to].

2.) Biden had to take a private jet to Washington, D.C. and was not sent a government plane. This was the first time in history this has happened [Again, I will get back to it].

3.) Many of us assumed when Trump and those in his administration were referring to the next administration it meant the military. We expected him to step down (to remain neutral as Q said) while all this went down. Trump did say that the next administration would take over at noon today

Like many, I thought this was over when Biden was sworn in as he now became the CiC. Boy, was I wrong. Because of the fraud (as pointed out), if the military has the proof of it then they have a duty under military code to remove the false government and restore a new legal civilian government under military code 11.3 which triggered when Biden was sworn in today (Q#26: when 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).

There was a fear in the McCarthy era that the communists could take over our government, so provisions were put in place for the military to protect us should that happen. These provisions allow the military to take control while they remove the belligerent government and restore a legal civilian government (with the military running the elections to do that). Literally, the military was put in place as the last line of defense of the Constitution should an illegal government be installed.

This is why they didn't send a government plane for the President-Elect - because they know he is not a legitimate President and, once he was sworn in, the government became illegitimate (belligerent) and the military is now responsible for restoring legitimate civilian government (otherwise foreign powers will gain control - see #1 above).

Q said the end wouldn't be for everybody. We have been told by Trump. Flynn and other that America would soon get a lesson in the Constitution. Well folks, effective at noon today, when Biden illegally swore in with assistance of foreign nations he just made the government illegitimate and effectively put the military in control.

So, while like many, I thought it was over when Biden was sworn in today, I realized Q told us it NEEDED to happen for the military to assume control without it being a military coup (Q said it all had to be done by the book).

FE6086DB-20B6-4D73-BC5C-F6D723E66FA2.thumb.jpeg.c24d274dda190c186cc55822bf65980a.jpeg

33DC24EB-BCE1-49CE-BE37-BC67F404053F.thumb.jpeg.6b74134f5a1f4b9917477ea430ff6a76.jpeg

that’s it

this convinced me that Q is real

It’s one thing to want to help the less fortunate and make a case why they need help, which I 100% support.

It’s another thing to want to help and at the same time keep perpetuating this “white privilege” / “white supremacy” narrative that is extremely divisive and breeding more hate, which I 100% don’t support.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

Ferraro

I think we all know if McCain won and Palin was VP you wouldn’t be busting a nut over it. 

That is what Trues is trying to say. 

People post on here all the time from the left and the right pretending they would act the same way if the situations were reversed. 

Facts are most of us are gigantic hypocrites and some people realize it and some don’t. 

I have no problem admitting that I would think Trump was even more of a Douchebag if he was a democrat.

You are no different. You are no less a hypocrite.

Embrace it 

2 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

that's the same thing, dipshit.  loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you can't be serious

have you ever wondered why everyone makes fun of you? Spoiler: it’s because of stuff like this.  Well, and because of your teeth.   

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, killingbird said:

have you ever wondered why everyone makes fun of you? Spoiler: it’s because of stuff like this.  Well, and because of your teeth.   

Shit you have a trust fund and a monthly allowance . Must be nice .

9 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

God damn, I couldn't have said that better myself. 

Everything that you wrote in that initial response above is arrogant as fuck 

fits right in with my hypocrisy theme

left are assholes and don’t realize it as clearly stated above by you

right are assholes and don’t give a fuck as clearly stated by me and other people on the right here 

Edited by Preston_Luv
25 minutes ago, acp said:

The left celebrates women / minorities as long as those women / minorities vote Democrat.

It's hard too root seriously for someone who wants to see you fail for the benefit of their position. The problem since Obama too office is that there has been no attempt at compromise. It didn't matter for 8 years what position Obama took, every republican opposed it. 

When Trump took over he openly and repeatedly scorned democrats at every turn. Never once sough to work with them on anything. 

Now we have Biden. In my opinion if he wants to work in a bi-partisan fashion when the subject favors democrats he should call upon the republican leadership to find the middle ground. He has great incentive to accept the middle ground or at least come near. The problem is the heat's too hot and everything is my way or the highway. 

Let's see what changes. 

Just now, raisethis2 said:

It's hard too root seriously for someone who wants to see you fail for the benefit of their position. The problem since Obama too office is that there has been no attempt at compromise. It didn't matter for 8 years what position Obama took, every republican opposed it. 

When Trump took over he openly and repeatedly scorned democrats at every turn. Never once sough to work with them on anything. 

Now we have Biden. In my opinion if he wants to work in a bi-partisan fashion when the subject favors democrats he should call upon the republican leadership to find the middle ground. He has great incentive to accept the middle ground or at least come near. The problem is the heat's too hot and everything is my way or the highway. 

Let's see what changes. 

Biden will be dead in 5-10 years

all he cares about is power and remembering what he just said 

6 minutes ago, Preston_Luv said:

Everything the you wrote in that initial response above is arrogant as fuck 

fits right in with my hypocrisy theme

left are assholes and don’t realize it as clearly stated above. 

right are assholes and don’t give a fuck as clearly stated by me and other people on the right here 

It's arrogant to be sympathetic and care? Strange interpretation indeed. 

Edited by raisethis2
2 minutes ago, Preston_Luv said:

Biden will be dead in 5-10 years

all he cares about is power and remembering what he just said 

This could very well be since the job beats you up more than any other however, every once in a while people can surprise you. 

Does anyone want to take a shot at defending the pardons Trump granted? The founding fathers envisioned the power be used to end the sentences of repentant criminals who've paid some debt to society. Trump has used the power almost exclusively to pardon friends and supporters of financial crimes often without any repentance or debt paid. 

It's as though he thinks punishment for financial crimes is excessive. Go figure. 

11 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Let's see what changes. 

I think it’s safe to say both sides opposed their “opposing” president. I would have to see a lot of examples to change my mind why someone would say it was worse for Obama.

1 hour ago, acp said:

The left celebrates women / minorities as long as those women / minorities vote Democrat.

Lol. Did we celebrate gearldine fucking ferraro?  I couldn't even remember her name. Only remember palin cause its recent enough. We forget losers. 

Just now, hookey91 said:

Biggest problem with getting 17 pubs would be Senators running in 2022. It's political suicide to convict Trump. McConnell just won re-election so he don't give a shit 

I don't think it will be political suicide for a senator in two years.

Maybe a house member in a hardcore Trump district.  Maybe.  

8 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol. Did we celebrate gearldine fucking ferraro?  I couldn't even remember her name. Only remember palin cause its recent enough. We forget losers. 

Glad you agree with me about Harris.