advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

6 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Like her or not she won and was a huge reason sleepy joe won. So she gets remembered. 

Sorry man I know I sound like an asshole to you guys (sheep, etc), but I’m so tired of this game of politics and I’m l not willing to support anyone that I don’t respect. Race / gender is not going to change my mind, even if that helped win an election. 

28 minutes ago, Neeek said:

I don't think it will be political suicide for a senator in two years.

Maybe a house member in a hardcore Trump district.  Maybe.  

Trump has not lost a bit of his base, even after January 6th. These senators would instantly get primaried if they vote to convict

6 minutes ago, acp said:

Sorry man I know I sound like an asshole to you guys (sheep, etc), but I’m so tired of this game of politics and I’m l not willing to support anyone that I don’t respect. Race / gender is not going to change my mind, even if that helped win an election. 

Yea. U dont sound like that. 

My point wasnt about her. It was about winning and why shes fawned over and will be historic remembered etc. 

3 hours ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

Bro, white kids/men/women only grow up in good neighborhoods, never experience poverty or any kind of struggle.  It goes along with being white. Sit down and shut up!

I’ve had less than five jobs in my life where I made an immediate impact on business either upon or shortly after my arrival. If it weren’t for being white this would not have been possible! 

you're white?

25 minutes ago, JB said:

Yeah im curious to see if it moves once everyone recovers from betting the election. 

Trump backers got their asses handed to them in the last 2-3 months, so im not sure if they are all ready to jump back in yet.  

There was like zero money on the exchange lines yet so we'll see how it moves. 

+250 seems way too low. 

I agree. I'd have thought 6 to 1 he skates. 

14 minutes ago, acp said:

There are very few posters that come across as assholes, and you certainly are not one of them.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, treypear said:

The questioning of her character is valid when in did not impact why she was chosen.  The DNC stated it would be a woman prior to choosing her.  Her race was used to secure votes from a segment of the population told by the media that is all that matters. 

We should be celebrating as a unified nation the first female vp, the first black vp, and/or the first South-Asian American vp as additions to her character; instead those are the only qualities I am aware of on why she was selected.  Feels like it deserves an asterisk. 

If someone questions her character the answer should be a rebuttal detailing words or actions from her tenure in government.  Who she is as a person, leader, or role model. Not shutting down all discourse with lol white privilege.  

Seems like assuming a sitting senator/ former California AG is unqualified for VP because she came from a female-only pool smells like it could be sexism.

While limiting the selection to women diminishes the size of the pool, it doesn't, or shouldn't, mean the chosen person is either less- or unqualified for the job. For that to be true, all women would have to be.

What's unfortunate is that neither women nor people of color have risen in ranks of business or government or sports or anything at a rate that reflects merit. People's comfort and resistance to change, and the dominant paradigm work to prevent it. For that reason, and I agree that it's unfortunate, if you value a society where people aren't born with different earning/living potential, we must break barriers with intention.

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, JB said:

Yeah im curious to see if it moves once everyone recovers from betting the election. 

Trump backers got their asses handed to them in the last 2-3 months, so im not sure if they are all ready to jump back in yet.  

There was like zero money on the exchange lines yet so we'll see how it moves. 

+250 seems way too low. 

Yea, it's tough to see it happening but who knows what comes out in the trial.  Rudy is clearly incompetent.  And Trump has been pretty brazen lately. Who knows what dumb shit they left a paper trail of... I definitely believe "storming the capitol" was the plan.   No idea why anyone would think that's a good idea but the timing of it with the language is pretty damning.  If they talked about that privately and that gets uncovered it's gg.

Edited by Ozzie
3 hours ago, AFink93 said:

So why wasn’t it such an epic deal when Sarah Palin was nominated and campaigned to be VP?   I didn’t see you doing cartwheels over that.   If you were honest about things and you clearly aren’t In matters such as this you only care if it’s a Democrat first . Then its the race or gender.  But you can’t admit that.   I can safely say I don’t care the race . The gender .The nationality . Whatever.   If they can do a good job fine.    

Aside from Ozzie's real answer about her not winning, I'll turn it on you.

Why aren't (weren't) you angry with McCain for picking a completely unqualified woman who was obviously chosen only to try to pull votes and to say "look, we're not sexist"?

2 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

and the problem is?

1 hour ago, Preston_Luv said:

left are assholes and don’t realize it as clearly stated above by you

right are assholes and don’t give a fuck as clearly stated by me and other people on the right here 

I so much appreciate discussion/debate when there's a shared set of facts.

Being talked down to/ridiculed ranks way up there afa things that make someone mad. There's definitely arrogance on the left. Obama had a dismissive sneer and that made people who were already going to be unaccepting of his presidency put that dislike into overdrive. To me, the hate way overshot what the policies or person would engender in a color-blind world; but I can also see how, as a self-described alpha male would get extra-steamed being lectured about race by a bunch of short skinny white men with wire-rimmed glasses and whiny voices

When Conservatives ridicule, it's with the passive-aggressiveness of a bully. "Aw, you gonna cry?" "Liddle Adam Schitt..." That kind of thing can trigger as well, and can only work when there are others to cheer it on.

As for ACP's "white privilege/white supremacy" narrative, if you don't see discrimination in society, you have to look at the results. Welfare didn't cause this. 100s of years of policy, overt and tacit, along with culture on both sides of it play a part. All catastrophes have multiple causes. It will need multiple solutions too, and as a non-poor white person in one of the richest nations in the world, who benefits from all of that, I'm not going to take my benefit then shrug at those who got less of a fair shot.

Over-concern with getting everything that you feel entitled to and lack of empathy for others does not create a better society when there is so much economic/judicial/etc injustice that pervades society.

That doesn't mean I'm not nauseated when a black guy tries to manipulate me and calls me a racist for not giving him money. A lot of it depends on where you put your attention: if your FB feed tends one way, you probably think white men are the most discriminated against and black people cry racism about everything; if another, you think the same historical racism/sexism continues. If you look at the stats, the second seems obvious to me, but it also requires some serious reckoning and discomfort to actively change society, including with work among the affected communities to determine how to identify ways to overcome those injustices

Racism has become more subtle, it's on all sides of the parties, and we also run into the dunning-Kruger effect where people can't seem to learn what they're bad at.

just a bunch of words

2 hours ago, littleze said:

Pompeo just confirmed it’s still on so this isn’t going anywhere.

we will find those tunnels

🍿

We had a deal. You'd accept that Q duped you.

There is no satanic cult of overlords you don't know who control society. Not the Chinese. Not the Rothschilds. And the email about Biden taking $20M was fake. It turned up during a Russian disinformation campaign, from the people involved in that campaign that the FBI were watching, ffs. Giuliani refuses to show it, and the spurned business partner showed his docs to the WSJ who said they didn't support the claims

I realize the world seems crazy. But I think you can get to the point where a world without a satanic pedophile cult that's about to get shut down might not be such a bad option

1 hour ago, Ozzie said:

Yea, it's tough to see it happening but who knows what comes out in the trial.  Rudy is clearly incompetent.  And Trump has been pretty brazen lately. Who knows what dumb shit they left a paper trail of... I definitely believe "storming the capitol" was the plan.   No idea why anyone would think that's a good idea but the timing of it with the language is pretty damning.  If they talked about that privately and that gets uncovered it's gg.

What constitutes incitement is what a reasonable listener would think, not what was intended.

Lots of evidence in how many  people are on tape saying they were there because the President told them to be. So either the people saying that aren't reasonable, or 45's guilty.

But impeachment is political, so they'll ignore evidence/law to do what they want. That means it's about which action will cost them more in donations

31 minutes ago, userid363 said:

I so much appreciate discussion/debate when there's a shared set of facts.

Being talked down to/ridiculed ranks way up there afa things that make someone mad. There's definitely arrogance on the left. Obama had a dismissive sneer and that made people who were already going to be unaccepting of his presidency put that dislike into overdrive. To me, the hate way overshot what the policies or person would engender in a color-blind world; but I can also see how, as a self-described alpha male would get extra-steamed being lectured about race by a bunch of short skinny white men with wire-rimmed glasses and whiny voices

When Conservatives ridicule, it's with the passive-aggressiveness of a bully. "Aw, you gonna cry?" "Liddle Adam Schitt..." That kind of thing can trigger as well, and can only work when there are others to cheer it on.

As for ACP's "white privilege/white supremacy" narrative, if you don't see discrimination in society, you have to look at the results. Welfare didn't cause this. 100s of years of policy, overt and tacit, along with culture on both sides of it play a part. All catastrophes have multiple causes. It will need multiple solutions too, and as a non-poor white person in one of the richest nations in the world, who benefits from all of that, I'm not going to take my benefit then shrug at those who got less of a fair shot.

Over-concern with getting everything that you feel entitled to and lack of empathy for others does not create a better society when there is so much economic/judicial/etc injustice that pervades society.

That doesn't mean I'm not nauseated when a black guy tries to manipulate me and calls me a racist for not giving him money. A lot of it depends on where you put your attention: if your FB feed tends one way, you probably think white men are the most discriminated against and black people cry racism about everything; if another, you think the same historical racism/sexism continues. If you look at the stats, the second seems obvious to me, but it also requires some serious reckoning and discomfort to actively change society, including with work among the affected communities to determine how to identify ways to overcome those injustices

Racism has become more subtle, it's on all sides of the parties, and we also run into the dunning-Kruger effect where people can't seem to learn what they're bad at.

just a bunch of words

During my 46 years I have compiled a list of stereotypes that are legit true.  They are not racist nor uncommon. 

Asians have small dicks.  Sometimes the Peter gets lost in the fur

Jewish people are cheap as fuck and will never put a penny in the cup at 7/11

Black people love hot Cheetos and BBQ food. There is no debating 

Mexicans are the hardest workers but the most shady people of all.  They understand most of what you say but pretend like they don’t. 

Only the English rival Hicks and their lack of oral hygiene 

Whitey southerners are often racist without even realizing it

Northeast liberals are the biggest assholes in this country.  

Southeast religious conservatives are the most fake people in this country 

Suburban whities are the most clueless bunch of all. 

Country blacks are the best people in America  

Edited by Preston_Luv

I agree with some more than others.

What's assured is that we ascribe those negative stereotypes to others of their ilk, treating groups that we are not a part of as homogeneous. Meanwhile we treat our own group as more diverse and individual.

Recognizing our prejudices and how they contribute to a society with both great aspects and great injustice play a part in trying to fix the problems. The problems haven't, won't, and don't fix themselves in any reasonable amount of time. imho

23 minutes ago, userid363 said:

What constitutes incitement is what a reasonable listener would think, not what was intended.

Lots of evidence in how many  people are on tape saying they were there because the President told them to be. So either the people saying that aren't reasonable, or 45's guilty.

But impeachment is political, so they'll ignore evidence/law to do what they want. That means it's about which action will cost them more in donations

I think him saying peacefully will save him if the trial is held today with no additional info.  It will at least give republican senators enough plausible deniability to vote against.  That argument is a total crock of shit but it would be enough.  

Definitely could change depending on what comes out in the trial.   Who knows maybe Rudy flips.   We'll see how it plays out.   Regardless it's an awful spot for senators with upcoming elections to be in.   I'm sure that's why mitch had a brief flex hoping Trump would just resign.

Personally I'd put removal at +450. 

11 hours ago, userid363 said:

Why aren't (weren't) you angry with McCain for picking a completely unqualified woman who was obviously chosen only to try to pull votes and to say "look, we're not sexist"?

Yet she had more executive experience than Obama did running for the most powerful position in our country and arguably in the world.

Do your opinions hold true there?

9 minutes ago, Josecanseco10 said:

Just read that God actually chose Trump for a 2nd term so looks like Biden isn’t going to be President after all.

This depends on where u read it. Which god etc. 

Edited by aupoker1