advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

15 minutes ago, OneM24 said:

I watched it, and it was glorious! Down by one, runners on first and second, two outs and two strikes, somebody nobody knows at the plate, rips it to center field for a base hit scoring at least one... And he bobbles the fucking ball and botches the throw to home to get the second guy. The last four innings of that game where the lead went back and forth several times was just so fun to watch. It was as good as baseball gets. 

hopefully u get to get tickets and then watch the patriots win

1 hour ago, truesyalose said:

TRUTH.

we have examples like RT2, Doctor Antle, and XXEDPXX in OT that show this.

Hey BillyBob, one of us had a confederate flag on the porch until we learned that it wasn't cool, and it wasn't me. 

There is one thing I’ll give you on the topic.

I hate these sort of white liberal Portland types who live in these super white areas in their little bubbles who only deal with other white people in their daily lives having all these takes on race. Not that I think they’re racists. But I know the disgust I have towards those types and imagine the dislike you have towards them is in the same vein. 

And at the same time you have people from the south who may not be card carrying racists. But they have conservative views and some racists tendencies. They’re also friends with black people though too. It’s just the culture of those areas. 

In that sense I get what you’re alluding to. Acknowledging that, it’s still a ridiculous stretch to extrapolate that into proof somewhere like Oregon is more racist on a whole than Kentucky. There are actual real fucking racists in Kentucky. Not some Chelsea Handler gotcha bullshit. Like real, I’m happy to claim it and I want the world to know I hate all non whites racists in that pocket of the country. Not some I’m a white lady in Oregon who drives a Prius and votes democrat, but am secretly afraid of black people and that’s why I live in a white haven. Although I hate the latter, I’m still not putting her on par with Kentucky Joe. 

3 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Hey BillyBob, one of us had a confederate flag on the porch until we learned that it wasn't cool, and it wasn't me. 

What happened? 

I mean it’s pretty self explanatory. Can’t believe it though. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
1 hour ago, JKoblyn said:

Hacker: Lebron James got rich for being good at bouncing a ball

Verdict: racist

RT2: 50 cent got rich for being black

Verdict: not racist

Hey genius, he didn't get rich singing to the masses. 

Truth.

23 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Yeah, the area you grew up has more black people because for 400 years they enslaved them in that region and treated them as subhuman. They didn’t have that in Oregon. In Kentucky they were sold to white men who owned them and made them work in fields all day. 

Did you know that there were 180 black slave masters living in south carolina in 1850?  

6 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Truth.

On the whole, white people consume more mainstream hip hop / rap than black people.

You’re so fucking ignorant that it’s scary.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
10 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Truth.

wow

this is the first time I've considered you're trolling. if so, this is very well played

Edited by JKoblyn
1 hour ago, acp said:

I don’t think she’s a racist.

I don’t think Trump is a racist. And I don’t support him.

I don’t think Biden is a racist. And I don’t support him.

I disavow all hate groups; KKK, antifa, etc.

Any other extremely terrible ideas about me you have that I can help straighten out?

damn you don't think Trump's a racist? what's your definition? you may say you don't support him but judging by who your posts attack % I would say if you had to choose between the two, you'd go with 4 more reality bending years

follow up on the "racist" definition question; is Trump misogynist?

1 hour ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

If we’re painting with a broad brush, white liberals are the second most racist group of people behind white supremacists.  There are millions of white liberals and thousands of white supremacists... so it can certainly be argued that white liberals cause more racial division and tension in the USA than white supremacists.  

it can seem like this when the accusations go too far/prove false, or if you rely on certain segments of news, pointing to rioters/looters/terrorists and calling them the movement. but if you factor in the systemic racism our society not only tolerates but protects, to which you turn a blind eye, you become hip to why the movement exists

9 minutes ago, Sharonavich said:

Not cherry picked. Just a fact i read. Pretty crazy to think about though eh?

it’s still cherry picked. And no. It’s not that crazy. You picked 1850 when slavery was nearing its end. I’d imagine numbers were down across the board. 

Im really not even sure what your point is. That white non slave owners in the south weren’t mostly racists because they didn’t own slaves?  I dont think most people were in a situation financially to own slaves. Or had no use for them. But that doesn’t stop them from being racist. Almost unanimously black people were viewed by southerners as less than human. Sub-human. So yeah, you telling me there were only 180 slave owners in South Carolina in 1850 doesn’t really mean anything to me. South Carolina is one state of many. And 1850 is obviously a cherry picked time period and somebody that knows history is going to pick up on that. 

IDK. I think it’s funny that you think you posting that means something. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
6 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

it’s still cherry picked. And no. It’s not that crazy. You picked 1850 when slavery was nearing its end. I’d imagine numbers were down across the board. 

Oh so then even more black people owned other black people prior to 1850? But what about racism?

Edited by Sharonavich
13 minutes ago, userid363 said:

damn you don't think Trump's a racist? what's your definition? you may say you don't support him but judging by who your posts attack % I would say if you had to choose between the two, you'd go with 4 more reality bending years

How is he racist? 

1 hour ago, JKoblyn said:

you don't think that ACP is racist? you think what he posted is reasonable? congrats! you've been pretending to be a liberal on this site forever, but you've finally outted yourself as a closet republican. add you to the list of other trumptard racists we have here. it was a good, long troll sir. I wonder how many more like you are still hiding out there.

Nobody accused ACP of being a racist. 

You’re turning into a shit poster. It’s sad really. At least we really know what you are. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
16 minutes ago, userid363 said:

it can seem like this when the accusations go too far/prove false, or if you rely on certain segments of news, pointing to rioters/looters/terrorists and calling them the movement. but if you factor in the systemic racism our society not only tolerates but protects, to which you turn a blind eye, you become hip to why the movement exists

Really fucking tired of this argument. If you want to keep having it, please point out specific laws that protect racism. And then point out the politicians who have a chance every single day to change those laws, if they exist. There have been more things put into place to eradicate racism and privilege since the civil rights movement than at any time in the history of the world. You might say it's still not enough, which I guess is fine, but to say racism is actively being protected is just bullshit in my opinion. Come back to reality, where programs are constantly being put into place to help those that are less fortunate and those that have historically had barriers to success. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

You’re turning into a shit poster. It’s sad really. At least we really know what you are. 

Who am I really? I have not once strayed from my opinion that both sides suck, that both sides use the media to push their bullshit, and that our current two party system is garbage.

You're the one who lumps everyone who doesn't agree with you in with the opposition. If someone's not with you, they're against you, there is no such thing as middle ground.

You're either that much of an idiot, or you're trolling. Either way, I have a long way to plummet before I get to the level of shit poster that you are. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

How biased and loony do you have to be to accuse one of the most consistently level-headed posters on the site of being a shit poster?

41 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

There is one thing I’ll give you on the topic.

I hate these sort of white liberal Portland types who live in these super white areas in their little bubbles who only deal with other white people in their daily lives having all these takes on race. Not that I think they’re racists. But I know the disgust I have towards those types and imagine the dislike you have towards them is in the same vein. 

And at the same time you have people from the south who may not be card carrying racists. But they have conservative views and some racists tendencies. They’re also friends with black people though too. It’s just the culture of those areas. 

In that sense I get what you’re alluding to. Acknowledging that, it’s still a ridiculous stretch to extrapolate that into proof somewhere like Oregon is more racist on a whole than Kentucky. There are actual real fucking racists in Kentucky. Not some Chelsea Handler gotcha bullshit. Like real, I’m happy to claim it and I want the world to know I hate all non whites racists in that pocket of the country. Not some I’m a white lady in Oregon who drives a Prius and votes democrat, but am secretly afraid of black people and that’s why I live in a white haven. Although I hate the latter, I’m still not putting her on par with Kentucky Joe. 

ok, ok, some of you probably got a laugh knowing I, resident Portland liberal, am in here contemporaneously. but hey, I'm here to see what the conservative culture, to which I don't get much exposure, is up to, and humor. and, well, if we can't laugh at ourselves, we're basically Trump

3 minutes ago, treypear said:

JKoblyn with the Sunday afternoon ownage and bonage

has anyone said that if u speak so well u say you are not you're yet

i just add the 're it looks good and most people probably think it was right. lol

Edited by URI_Stunna