advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

4 minutes ago, Josecanseco10 said:

Pretty sad day for republicans when they’re bragging about slightly winning Florida though.

Bruh.  This post exposes your utter ignance. FL is the purplest of the purple.  Every election here is won or lost by a point or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, DaVols said:

No, I can read just fine.  I'm just saying that right now Dems have voted more in Florida than Republicans have.  I also understand that the voter reg gap has closed and that is not good news for Democrats.  Point I'm trying to make is that we don't know what these early voter numbers mean in a pandemic election with candidates this polarizing.

you act like I was trying to suppress the mail in voting thing to create a false narrative. I mentioned the mail in stuff. You keep acting like I purposely left that out. I have multiple posts in the last hour. You picked one and acted like that’s all I have said. I know Dems have outnumbered republicans with mail in voting. I said it in one of my posts. The problem is that gap was almost eliminated with early in person voting where republicans crushed the Dems. 

the Dems had to win the early voting period fairly convincingly. It’s not like the odds were 50/50 on who would do better with early voting. The Dems had to beat the republicans and build a big gap going into Tuesday. The gap is like 100k. It’s not nearly enough or anywhere near what Biden’s people wanted. It’s very good news for Trump. It’s just a fact. No matter how bad you don’t want it to be. 

1 minute ago, XXEDPXX said:

you act like I was trying to suppress the mail in voting thing to create a false narrative. I mentioned the mail in stuff. You keep acting like I purposely left that out. I have multiple posts in the last hour. You picked one and acted like that’s all I have said. I know Dems have outnumbered republicans with mail in voting. I said it in one of my posts. The problem is that gap was almost eliminated with early in person voting where republicans crushed the Dems. 

the Dems had to win the early voting period fairly convincingly. It’s not like the odds were 50/50 on who would do better with early voting. The Dems had to beat the republicans and build a big gap going into Tuesday. The gap is like 100k. It’s not nearly enough or anywhere near what Biden’s people wanted. It’s very good news for Trump. It’s just a fact. No matter how bad you don’t want it to be. 

Fair enough, can you find past data for me on elections during a pandemic year?  I'm curious on previous trends on early voting.

What does that even mean? 

lol at getting bad news and reaching for anything to counter it with. 

Republicans show up to the polls way better than democrats. I don’t need trends on elections during covid to know that. If anything it indicates based on how this virus has played out from a political perspective Dems won’t even show up to the superspreader polls while pubs will be at the front of the line maskless ready to vote for their guy. 

Just now, Sharonavich said:

Anybody brainwashed to the point of being scared to leave their house to vote, has already voted early through the mail.

Yup.  I got out my biosuit to touch the early voting drop box and now I'm back hiding under the bed

1 hour ago, XXEDPXX said:

Registered republicans have outvoted Dems in in person voting in Florida by over 500,000 so far. 

u ever think that maybe some of these democrats might not want to stand in line with covid-19'ersand thought wow i can vote without standing in line? amazing

57 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

What does that even mean? 

lol at getting bad news and reaching for anything to counter it with. 

Republicans show up to the polls way better than democrats. I don’t need trends on elections during covid to know that. If anything it indicates based on how this virus has played out from a political perspective Dems won’t even show up to the superspreader polls while pubs will be at the front of the line maskless ready to vote for their guy. 

I agree. The dems are scared shirtless of COVID. There is no way they show out at the polls. They will all die. CNN has told them they will all die.  Everyone who goes outside dies.

If tbey didn't vote early. They ain't going out. 

1 hour ago, XXEDPXX said:

Im not cherry picking, you just don’t understand what that tells us.

republicans are going to outnumber Dems on Tuesday.  Dems had to crush the gop in early voting. Specifically mail in voting. They didn’t. And pubs actually did really well with in person early voting. That’s a really bad trend. Trump’s lead in Florida is going to get bigger. 

and lol that abc article is telling you what I’m trying to. It’s not a good trend for Biden. 

I'm not so sure.  The presumption is dems vote by mail because rona and pubs show up Tuesday because freedom but I'm not so sure. 

Cultists aren't waiting.  Ask Hacker or syphon or XquiziVex.  Bet they voted asap. Couldn’t wait another second. 

7 minutes ago, XquiziVex said:

Nope. I vote on Tuesday morning.  Just like most republicans, I show up on election day.  

My wife was a life long dem.  She's voting Trump too.   On election day.

I bet this makes you feel like a real American. 

when its so much easier to vote early. 

39 minutes ago, URI_Stunna said:

u ever think that maybe some of these democrats might not want to stand in line with covid-19'ersand thought wow i can vote without standing in line? amazing

yes. that’s why they’re voting through the mail. And they’re still only like 100k ahead heading into Tuesday. 

Biden is going to lose worse in Florida than Hillary. 

13 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

I bet this makes you feel like a real American. 

when its so much easier to vote early. 

My family has been here since the 1600s.  I'm about as real as it gets. 

My polling place is in the country.  It'll be in and out in less than 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, XquiziVex said:

My family has been here since the 1600s.  I'm about as real as it gets. 

My polling place is in the country.  It'll be in and out in less than 5 minutes.

atta boy xman!! and got the ole lady using her vote as you approve!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, XXEDPXX said:

Trump is killing Biden in early in person voting. Which isn’t being mentioned. They just keep talking about mail in ballots. You can see the trends in Florida. The Dems had to kill pubs in mail in voting. They had more, but it was actually fairly close. And in person voting Trump is crushing Biden.

Zero chance this is true. Beyond zero. 

This is how these politicians go into congress with 100 bucks in their pocket and come out with 100M in their pocket.

Total lobbying spend in Q1 of 2020 was a record $938 million — but lobbyists say their profession is misunderstood. 

Edited by wantagolf
On 10/29/2020 at 2:59 PM, Aaron_Hacker said:

UPS found Tucker Carlson’s lost package

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

So turns out he was telling the truth, you reets parroted the media who didn’t believe him, and the evidence will get where it is intended to go.

Do you reets (and all of the legacy media cucks that won’t touch the Joe/Hunter corruption story but breathlessly reported on Tucker’s ‘Muh Package!’) ever get sick of looking like morons?

Bro do you believe like everything you read and hear from Trump / Tucker / etc? They lie man, they liars

Reading this thread is full blown insanity, you mother fuckers keep saying the same things, over and over. Lol at using your brain cycles on this and thinking you are being useful. Id rather be a smack addict than whatever ever addicts most of the people in this thread are.