Jump to content
advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

 

Also rich coming from someone who has NEVER went against the democratic party's views (unless its Bernie related) on anything. You'll grow into a man one day, I'm sure of it

Edited by Syphom
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Syphom said:

LOL

 

What's funny is that you post this as if it's a reason Trump may win, when the reality is that this is exactly why Trump will likely lose.

 

He's ignoring the pandemic. His handling of it has been abysmal. It's hilarious listening to people that just don't want to admit that he's done a horrible job on this issue.

 

HE'S HOLDING RALLIES WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

 

How could he have done a better job? Welllll, let me think...we're skyrocketing in cases right now. We're headed for another lockdown. He's ignoring the advice and guidelines set forth by his own administration.

 

BuT hOw CoUlD hE hAVe DoNE bEtTeR?!?

 

FFS. The majority of people in this country don't want to see the president gathering thousands of people together right now. The majority of people in this country take the fact that we're in the middle of a pandemic seriously.

 

And guess what? They want their president to do the same.

 

Can't fucking wait until Tuesday night when this clown gets shown the damn door.

Edited by marinersheep
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

 

What's funny is that you post this as if it's a reason Trump may win, when the reality is that this is exactly why Trump will likely lose.

 

He's ignoring the pandemic. His handling of it has been abysmal. It's hilarious listening to people that just don't want to admit that he's done a horrible job on this issue.

 

HE'S HOLDING RALLIES WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

 

How could he have done a better job? Welllll, let me think...we're skyrocketing in cases right now. We're headed for another lockdown. He's ignoring the advice and guidelines set forth by his own administration.

 

BuT hOw CoUlD hE hAVe DoNE bEtTeR?!?

 

FFS. The majority of people in this country don't want to see the president gathering thousands of people together right now. The majority of people in this country take the fact that we're in the middle of a pandemic seriously.

 

And guess what? They want their president to do the same.

 

Can't fucking wait until Tuesday night when this clown gets shown the damn door.

 

That's your personality talking. Guess what, a lot of people aren't like you. For right and wrong reasons. And I respectfully disagree with your views on the pandemic and TRUMP in general.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Syphom said:

 

That's your personality talking. Guess what, a lot of people aren't like you. For right and wrong reasons. And I respectfully disagree with your views on the pandemic and TRUMP in general.

 

I understand that a lot of people are not like me, don't think like me and have a very different view of the pandemic than I do. But I think I'm in the clear majority when it comes to my views on the pandemic, and I think you will see that reflected in the results of this election. You can't say that Trump would win in a landslide if not for Covid-19, while at the same time saying that a majority of the country DGAF about it. That doesn't jive.

Edited by marinersheep
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

 

I understand that a lot of people are not like me, don't think like me and have a very different view of the pandemic than I do. But I think I'm in the clear majority when it comes to my views on the pandemic, and I think you will see that reflected in the results of this election. You can't say that Trump would win in a landslide if not for Covid-19, while at the same time saying that a majority of the country DGAF about it. That doesn't jive.

 

In San Diego you can still feel the Pandemic. 

 

I've been here in Florida since August 13th. Other than masks. There is no real sign of a pandemic.  Everything is open. 

 

Poker rooms booming.  Same with Vegas. Poker rooms booming. Venetian is having 200+ people a day in their daily tournaments. 

Screenshot_20201031-220454.jpg

Screenshot_20201031-220519.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ozzie said:

 

Are you saying some TRUMP followers don't exhibit cult like behavior??? 

 

"Cult like behavior" can be seen in all humans when they're highly interested in something

 

Take you and WWE for example

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

 

What's funny is that you post this as if it's a reason Trump may win, when the reality is that this is exactly why Trump will likely lose.

 

He's ignoring the pandemic. His handling of it has been abysmal. It's hilarious listening to people that just don't want to admit that he's done a horrible job on this issue.

 

HE'S HOLDING RALLIES WITH THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

 

How could he have done a better job? Welllll, let me think...we're skyrocketing in cases right now. We're headed for another lockdown. He's ignoring the advice and guidelines set forth by his own administration.

 

BuT hOw CoUlD hE hAVe DoNE bEtTeR?!?

 

FFS. The majority of people in this country don't want to see the president gathering thousands of people together right now. The majority of people in this country take the fact that we're in the middle of a pandemic seriously.

 

And guess what? They want their president to do the same.

 

Can't fucking wait until Tuesday night when this clown gets shown the damn door.


we get it. 
 

Europe is the model example.  
 

oh wait. Never mind 

 

Unless you want to be shut down indefinitely like fucking Melbourne Australia did than you are just delaying the inevitable.  
 

Want to be mad at someone?  Be mad at all the old fucks who liter the stores everyday when they don’t need to.  I would be mad at anyone over 70 at these rallies as well. 

Edited by Preston_Luv
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

 

It's Iowa numbnuts. Biden was never expected to win in Iowa. Joanie Ernst would do well to hang onto her seat. 

 

Ernst race is over. And while Biden isn't expected to win Iowa, how much he's losing by is a direct correlation to Clinton's numbers in 2016. This is not good news, for you

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wantagolf said:

Wow! Never before in NC history have GOP voters led a single a day in early voting over Unaffiliated and Democrat voters. This election? The GOP voters have led eight of the last nine days.


weird capitalization.  Did any of you go to college?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.