advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

2 hours ago, Syphom said:

More people were at the last TRUMP rally than live in the city. That's not good news, for you

So disgusting. It is awesome for biden. The nore death rallies the better. You are delusional. Its funny snd sad all at the same time

Edited by aupoker1
2 hours ago, killingbird said:

weird capitalization.  Did any of you go to college?

one friend said then why didn;t yiu capaitzize  the "W" in weird geniues?

Edited by URI_Stunna
3 hours ago, marinersheep said:

What's funny is that you post this as if it's a reason Trump may win

FFS. The majority of people in this country don't want to see the president gathering thousands of people together right now. The majority of people in this country take the fact that we're in the middle of a pandemic seriously.

The majority of people agree that trump could be handling better but they are also more worried about the economy than Covid.  

Economy always comes first in election and Pennsylvania is a prime example. 

Europe is exploding and Trump ain’t holding rallies there....

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

9 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Why is it spreading in Europe?

No rallies there

Who is to blame?

Many are tired of seeing the negative side effects of partial covid shut downs. 

Who fucking cares anymore. Clearly most old people don’t give a fuck so why should anyone else 

Edited by Preston_Luv
Just now, Preston_Luv said:

The majority of people agree that trump could be handling better but they are also more worried about the economy than Covid.  

Economy always comes first in election and Pennsylvania is a prime example. 

Europe is exploding and Trump ain’t holding rallies there....

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/coronavirus-polls/

Dont you het that the economy is completely tied to covid?  The market has tanked. 

people are going to lose their jobs again. 

4 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Dont you het that the economy is completely tied to covid?  The market has tanked. 

people are going to lose their jobs again. 

Rally was in Pennsylvania. 

My economic point had to do with that state. 

Clearly the only way to stop the spread is too shit down.  Many sucked the nuts of Europe and look at them now.  Clearly it doesn’t matter if the leader of a country does things the right way or holds superspreader events.  

What are you proposing?  

Edited by Preston_Luv
4 minutes ago, Preston_Luv said:

Why is it spreading in Europe?

No rallies there

Who is to blame?

Lol. This is so silly. 

Hes not to blame for ot spreading in general. He is yo blame for encouraging people to gather on top of each ither spittling all over the place. 

we are already destroying almost every European country and by next froday we will be back to outcasing the entire continent all on our own. 200k a day is so fucked and thats where we are headed quickly. We are a month behind as you know. 

Edited by aupoker1
12 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol. This is so silly. 

Hes not to blame for ot spreading in general. He is yo blame for encouraging people to gather on top of each ither spittling all over the place. 

we are already destroying almost every European country and by next froday we will be back to outcasing the entire continent all on our own. 200k a day is so fucked and thats where we are headed quickly. We are a month behind as you know. 

The month behind logic is false and quite frankly a head scratcher coming from you. 

They shut down for 90 days. We shut down for 30-60.

Therefore we spread massively over summer while they had low numbers because they shut down much longer 

We have 2-3x the infections per capita.  We are both in northern hemisphere.  The virus has already spread.  If anything the situation is reversed. 

They are spreading at a higher rate because they shut down for so long and the second spike hit in fall instead of summer like with us.   This is our third spike. They are behind us in all forms. 

Your we are a month behind logic is so irrational I’m not even sure how to respond. 

Like...it makes zero sense.  

Edited by Preston_Luv
5 minutes ago, Preston_Luv said:

The month behind logic is do false

They shut down for 90 days. We shut down for 30-60 and therefore we spread over summer while they had low numbers because they shut down much longer 

We have many more infections per capita.  We have both in northern hemisphere.  

Your we are a month behind logic is so irrational I’m not even sure how to respond. 

Like...it makes zero sense.  

Lol. You have b en proven wrong here already. You were literally posting “look whos spiking and guess whos not” touting youself as some guru who knew something. You said europe would spike way worse than us over and over.. like 2 weeks ago. And multiple times before that. And you were and are wrongAnd now we are on pace to be at 300k a day in a month. 

hospitals in utah el paso and others are overwhelmed. 4k have died in the last 4 days. Not sure how u see us in better shape than anyone. We are the worst in the world at this. 

Edited by aupoker1
26 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol. You have b en proven wrong here already. You were literally posting “look whos spiking and guess whos not” touting youself as some guru who knew something. You said europe would spike way worse than us over and over.. like 2 weeks ago. And multiple times before that. And you were and are wrongAnd now we are on pace to be at 300k a day in a month. 

hospitals in utah el paso and others are overwhelmed. 4k have died in the last 4 days. Not sure how u see us in better shape than anyone. We are the worst in the world at this. 

ok. That a different discussion

Im trying to figure how we are a month behind them in covid cases when the virus has already spread, we both are in northern hemisphere, they had stricter restrictions and we have more cases 2-3 fold per capita 

Not going to do research to see of you are right about the lockdown differences  in comparison to timing. Pretty sure we went there a week or so ago and frenchy came in and debunked it. 

But im not touting europe right now as i was before. I think having a national strategy is smart but have no idea what any of the countries plan is. We have just proven to be awful in every way when it comes to controlling this thing. And scientists were right and trump and pence were wrong. (They both said no second wave). And now the strategy is herd immunity, Scott atlas and disparage fauci daily. 

17 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Not going to do research to see of you are right about the lockdown differences  in comparison to timing. Pretty sure we went there a week or so ago and frenchy came in and debunked it. 

But im not touting europe right now as i was before. I think having a national strategy is smart but have no idea what any of the countries plan is. We have just proven to be awful in every way when it comes to controlling this thing. And scientists were right and trump and pence were wrong. (They both said no second wave). And now the strategy is herd immunity, Scott atlas and disparage fauci daily. 

well California has required masks all summer and it spread like crazy there. It’s slowed down there in fall.  

Illinois has mask requirement and it spreading like crazy right now. 

Anyway you slice and dice it the average age of death is 75+ and half the deaths from care centers. 

Here is hospitalization by age per 100k people 

It’s crystal clear what we need to do....protect the care centers better and keep the old isolated.  

It’s either that or continue down the same path. 

Nobody wants to be mean to old people but the truth is we would be saving many lives while increasing odds we remain or move to being mostly open if we did. 

But....but the grandkids spread it.  Yes they do at times but most family members are cautious.  It’s the fucking old people who continue to go out in public much more often than they should thus cancelling out the benefits of masks

I agree...fuck Trump and his selfish boomer ass.  But he ain’t much different than most of them. I see them non stop at stores. 

E5E33BB0-0536-4403-8EF9-D0F89E8E85E4.png

Edited by Preston_Luv
2 hours ago, Syphom said:

This is perfect

That is hilarious. 

If Trump wins again, I really hope people look at the media bias and bullshit from the dnc as why.  I really hope we don't have to endure 4 more years of bullshit with no self accountability. 

If Biden wins, I hope the rhetoric of hate takes a moratorium.  That the MSM doesn't continue the divisive rhetoric because they are a dying medium and money matters more than truth. 

My greatest hope is whoever wins will offer substantial leadership to our nation. 

My greatest fear is the division and politicization of every topic will continue because it gets ratings. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, treypear said:

Fuck that. There are plenty of "reality" shows. Let Jersey shore, Kardashians,  and American idol be what sells. Have some fu Kong journalistic integrity.  

The news should espouse the truth, not what people want. 

Its sad but we are so far past that its never coming back to at least these 3 24 hour news stations. Cable ratings and advertising is what matters. They are basically the WWE. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

This is going to be really interesting, I absolutely think that there is a small group of people out there that are twats and only care about their 401k but don't want to admit it.  

Now, I personally think that the bulk of them would answer "undecided" and not Biden when polled.  I also think that social desirability bias is by far reduced when you don't know who is asking the question.  For example, if I was one of those snowflakes who would vote Trump but is scared to admit it, you're going to be more likely to say "Trump" to a pollster, over the phone, that you'll never meet than a family member. 

They keep talking about "social desirability bias" but it really only applies when you don't want to upset the person that you're talking to.  Nobody gives a fuck about someone they'll never meet that is trained to not argue back.  I also notice that if you go to their website they only talk about a few choice elections that swung heavily red.  I'm guessing that they just go hard red, like that guy who says "watch him hit a homerun right here" who is right once of every 50 at bats, but doesn't fucking shut up once they're right.  But I've been wrong many times before.

Edited by DaVols