advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

have both sides got their excuses line up in case they lose? or will there actually be some sort of deep dive into what was done wrong that you couldn't beat such a bad candidate?

if Trump loses, give me something better than blaming COVID and the deep state

if Biden loses, give me something better than "lol rednecks" or minorities didn't come out and vote

5 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

have both sides got their excuses line up in case they lose? or will there actually be some sort of deep dive into what was done wrong that you couldn't beat such a bad candidate?

if Biden loses, give me something better than "lol rednecks" or minorities didn't come out and vote

I can tell you already...if Trump loses (which he wont) it'll be because of his brash personality and full frontal loud mouth.

9 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

If Biden loses, its because the democratic party has lost touch with the working class.   They have become the party of upper middle class professionals, and spend more time talking about underrepresented minority issues than doing anything about them.  They continue to talk, and wealth continues to concentrate in the hands of a few on their watch.  They talk a lot of shit, but don't back it up and people know this viscerally.

• Like 2

If Trump loses it's because the American people look to the President as the head of state.  Being a strong orator and rising to the occasion during iconic moments are important.  I hate to blame COVID, but Trump did not have an epic speech that brought the nation together. Instead he held daily pressers and talked about ratings, UV light, and bleach; giving the dishonest left media all the ammunition they need to destroy an already tarnished image. 

If Biden loses, Democrats need to look at the system that brought them Hilary and then Biden as the final candidates. The DNC is hoping to anoint the person most beholden to wall street and the deep state, not the best candidate.  The MSM treats Biden as a geriatric grandpa since the primaries, absolutely forgoing their principles and integrity in an effort to oust Trump. COVID played a strong role here in keeping him out of the spotlight. A normal campaign that gave Bernie a heart attack and knocked Hillary out cold; would have shown the world his frailty. Kamala will be the first female president within 2 years. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

If Biden loses it's simply because of  greed. People selling their soul for the few bucks Trump gave them on the countries credit card. 

8 minutes ago, rebelfd said:

how do you think Trump is handling the virus? 

why aren’t you giving virus updates? You were here everyday over Ebola. We can’t get a running tally for covid? 

it’s funny how you were obsessed with infectious diseases. To the point of being weird. It was obviously something you’re passionate about. Like really passionate about. You had a god damn running tally you updated every day for Ebola. So it’s only logical you’d despise Trump over how he’s handled this. You can’t even do it though. Because the reality is you’re a fraud.  And there nothing really more to it. You’ll just choose to exist In your made up fantasy world. Could anybody imagine the rage this fraud would have if this happened under a democrat? What’s rebel do? Disappear and pop up every few months pretending the virus doesn’t exist because he knows how bad Trump has fucked it up. 

Why do you even post anymore? How are you not embarrassed to post knowing your history? 

Edited by XXEDPXX
42 minutes ago, Neeek said:

If Biden loses, its because the democratic party has lost touch with the working class.   They have become the party of upper middle class professionals, and spend more time talking about underrepresented minority issues than doing anything about them.  They continue to talk, and wealth continues to concentrate in the hands of a few on their watch.  They talk a lot of shit, but don't back it up and people know this viscerally.

Also electoral college.  This would be 3 out of 4 republican victories without winning the poplar vote... That's crazy.  It's not a weird fluke any more it's a designed advantage. 

16 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

The month behind logic is false and quite frankly a head scratcher coming from you. 

They shut down for 90 days. We shut down for 30-60.

Therefore we spread massively over summer while they had low numbers because they shut down much longer 

We have 2-3x the infections per capita.  We are both in northern hemisphere.  The virus has already spread.  If anything the situation is reversed. 

They are spreading at a higher rate because they shut down for so long and the second spike hit in fall instead of summer like with us.   This is our third spike. They are behind us in all forms. 

Your we are a month behind logic is so irrational I’m not even sure how to respond. 

Like...it makes zero sense.  

I've never understood this either. It was easier for the media at the time to lump all of Europe when really it was mostly Italy. Italy is a big focus of China's belt and road agenda and thus had more exposure to the spread than other counties.

1 hour ago, Neeek said:

your trump one was almost as bad lol.  "because trump doesn't talk good"

Sorry it wasnt as riveting as your cheese analogy.  

Trump talks fine for the most part; just the inundation from 24 hour news cycle, tweeting, and daily press briefings. Sometimes less is more. He had a chance for an iconic moment of national unity. Not even his fault, the MSM will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda, which is division.  Upset people stay tuned.  Fear sells clicks and commentary. Media is not news anymore, it's now entertainment and the people want drama. 

It's obviously not Trump's bubbling personality, his terrific legislative accomplishments, his leadership under the pressure of a pandemic killing his people, his honesty, his families honesty, his associates honesty or his charisma. 

He cut taxes for gazillionaires and hired a shitload of unqualified Judges. 

People voting for him are doing so because they are greedy and don't care about anyone else. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Neeek said:

your trump one was almost as bad lol.  "because trump doesn't talk good"

Yeah. His handling of COVID was no more imortant to his reelection chances than half the voting nation getting $600. Nice take there.