Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

48 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Now why would we ever want to see you leave? There are already a limited number of wrongheaded people remaining on this site, your absence would be such a loss. 

I almost gained respect for you, but I think you are being facetious.  

3 minutes ago, XquiziVex said:

Dude...and you too, littleze!!

Im so proud of y’all,  it’s not easy to fight back against the reets.  They lie, they are dumb, and they project a lot.

It has mostly been fun, like when Trump won in 2016 then they marched in pussy hats like that was some sort of victory.

Now it’s time to finish this, after today it’s no more games.  The only way to move forward is to restore justice and the rule of law.  

It’s going to be GLORIOUS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, treypear said:

I almost gained respect for you, but I think you are being facetious.  

Not being facetious. Willy's like me, a crabby old man. He's crabbier, perhaps a bit smarter too. He's just not as committed as I am. 

• Like 1

So PA is allowing votes to be counted through Friday if mailed today? USPS couldn’t make 3 days if they tried.. 

this is gonna be a shitshow

i still haven’t gotten my old debit card through USPS from over a month ago

Edited by eagleseye13
  • Haha 1
Just now, eagleseye13 said:

So PA is allowing votes to be counted through Friday if mailed today? USPS couldn’t make 3 days if they tried.. 

this is gonna be a shitshow

Once again. Trump is right.  No reason why people need an extra x number of days beyond election day.

Vote! You know the date. Get it in before time. You have literally fucking years to plan for it.

3 minutes ago, XquiziVex said:

Once again. Trump is right.  No reason why people need an extra x number of days beyond election day.

Vote! You know the date. Get it in before time. You have literally fucking years to plan for it.

i mean that’s exactly why i didn’t bother with mail in, fuck that. BUT the USPS was bad before election and worse w Trump..it doesn’t need to be totally privatized..it does help rural counties all over america

1 minute ago, eagleseye13 said:

i mean that’s exactly why i didn’t bother with mail in, fuck that. BUT the USPS was bad before election and worse w Trump..it doesn’t need to be totally privatized..it does help rural counties all over america

If you can't see why people are skeptical of lawsuits by parties asking for extensions to dates to get votes in beyond election day gives fuel and reason to voter fraud, then that's why I don't share ammo and crops with you.

5 minutes ago, eagleseye13 said:

Fox News did a USPS mail test mailing 500 mock ballots from 4 cities to a PO Box 498/500 made it.  2 out of 500 is a lot of votes to not get, though.  

2 minutes ago, XquiziVex said:

If you can't see why people are skeptical of lawsuits by parties asking for extensions to dates to get votes in beyond election day gives fuel and reason to voter fraud, then that's why I don't share ammo and crops with you.

i have enough crops and ammo friends who have massive farms and guns..i’m ok. 

10 minutes ago, XquiziVex said:

Allowing mail in votes to be counted past 11/3 is one the most retarded things to happen the last 4 years, and that’s an amazing accomplishment.

Just now, acp said:

Allowing mail in votes to be counted past 11/3 is one the most retarded things to happen the last 4 years, and that’s an amazing accomplishment.

SCOTUS said 5-3 (I believe, maybe 4-4) that they weren’t going to get involved  in states election laws.  

Welp

Trump has been railing on it hard for a week.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, acp said:

Welcome to anti-Trump democrat/rino voter fraud.

I mean I get where you are coming from with Trump bringing out all the crazies, but now's not the time to bow. 

He exposed them, now is the time the bleach the fucking bench, not give in.

12 minutes ago, eagleseye13 said:

Oregon has gone full stupid..MJ ok but coke, heroin JFC 🤦🏻‍♂️

You should read about all of the positive things that happened in Portugal when they decriminalized all drugs and treated addiction like an illness instead of a crime (genuine post)

• Like 1
Just now, Aaron_Hacker said:

You should read about all of the positive things that happened in Portugal when they decriminalized all drugs and treated addiction like an illness instead of a crime (genuine post)

i am aware..very aware..i do think decriminalizing is the right step slowly. more MJ early other stuff later