advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

9 minutes ago, marinersheep said:

Via CNN:

Maricopa elections officials say they have between 428,000 and 446,000 ballots still to count. This includes 248,000 mail ballots that were returned in the last three days before the election; between 160,000 and 180,000 mail ballots returned on Election Day; and 18,000 provisional ballots, according to the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office. County officials said they expect to release updated count numbers around 9 p.m. ET. But they have not said when final results will be released.

This is why FOX News has had Arizona called for a long time now. We are waiting on mail-in ballots to be counted in a Biden county, and mail-in votes have been overwhelmingly Biden.

He’s only up 93k votes, there are 600k votes outstanding (CNN reporting this number now, compared to the ~450k that they earlier reported) and the 2/3 coming in from Maricopa have only been Biden 52 / Trump 46 so far.  

AZ definitely still in play.  Obviously more likely Biden will hold, but it’s definitely possible for Trump to comeback.  

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
3 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

Hacker is pissed.

How many loonies actually murder people over this election?? Like normally it’s only a couple or less. I gotta set the bar In the upper teens-lower twentys here.

people were giving me shit all night on stars cause I’m in Philly.

Just now, whitealroker said:

How many loonies actually murder people over this election?? Like normally it’s only a couple or less. I gotta set the bar In the upper teens-lower twentys here.

people were giving me shit all night on stars cause I’m in Philly.

hopefully they were telling you not to vote

NY Times siding with Trump...

“The trend will probably result in more uncounted votes, and it increases the potential for fraud. While fraud in voting by mail is far less common than innocent errors, it is vastly more prevalent than the in-person voting fraud that has attracted far more attention, election administrators say.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/us/politics/as-more-vote-by-mail-faulty-ballots-could-impact-elections.html

Just want to say how awesome it was loading up on Biden last night +240, when it was clear the betting markets had lost their fucking minds. 

im sure the pluvs and Hackers of the world were probably thinking they were getting in good with Trump at -500.

it’s over. Kill the thread.  Bring back OT.   

• Like 1
1 minute ago, XXEDPXX said:

This result probably marks the end of pocketfives. We had a good run guys. 

hey at least u got forced to see a black president.

they just git weed in north dakota (lol)

gg ed

54 minutes ago, Neverforget05 said:

Just want to say how awesome it was loading up on Biden last night +240, when it was clear the betting markets had lost their fucking minds. 

im sure the pluvs and Hackers of the world were probably thinking they were getting in good with Trump at -500.

it’s over. Kill the thread.  Bring back OT.   

just quoting for the awesome name

I was in a blizzard in North Dakota once. -30 degrees. I pissed outside to see what would happen and my urine would start to  freeze and turn into like slush right before it hit the ground. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
Windchill was in the -50’s.
1 minute ago, XXEDPXX said:

I was in a blizzard in North Dakota once. -30 degrees. I pissed outside to see what would happen and my urine would start to  freeze and turn into like slush. 

Is this why these guys elected a dead person? Can anyone explain how that works? They gonna weekend at bernies this guy or what?