advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

It almost feels like he’s going to concede. He won’t, but it has that feel. 

Who cares about polls right now? It’s not even a mystery. People were embarrassed to admit they wanted to vote for Trump. People like this exist. They even have names. like Willywoo and Jkoblyn. 

His name was willywoo

his name was willywoo

his name was willywoo

his name was willywoo

his name was willywoo

his name was willywoo

his name was willywoo

his name was Willywoo

Edited by XXEDPXX
4 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Welp, he’s not leaving until SCOTUS makes him.  This is fucking glorious.  MOAR GAS!!!!!!!

he should nuke China the day before he leaves office and be all deuces, good luck with that one playa

• Haha 1
Just now, eagleseye13 said:

i can’t wait to drop my vote off in Nevada next week! it’ll count! 

this presser is lolz, he’s talking in circles and doesn’t actually understand how processes work..it’s actually really sad. 

take the L bro

Slurring words. Hes a mess. 

but hes nit giving up and thats ok. 2 months and then he gets dragged out. Dont think he will make it that far but im here for the crazy. 

This is fucking amazing.  The only person with the balls to go after the laughable corruption.  

30M unsolicited ballots BTFO

Anyone that things Dementia fucking Joe Biden broke the all time Presidential voting record in a fair election doesn’t have a brain in their skulls.  

4 more years 

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, whitealroker said:

Georgia less then 10k difference now giggle.

GA has less than 10,000 difference with 36,000 + provisional ballots + some military to be counted, mostly from Atlanta area. 

The kick in the nuts here is that Biden (or Trumpy) would need 50% +1 or he's in a run off.

1 minute ago, eagleseye13 said:

i mean who’s voting today? he doesn’t understand postmarks and state laws? 

They’re counting every ballot in PA no matter when it got there, if it has a postmark, if the signature matches anything.  PA was ordered by a judge to segregate all votes received after 11/03, they have commingled all ballots.  

This is going to be fun 

2 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

They’re counting every ballot in PA no matter when it got there, if it has a postmark, if the signature matches anything.  PA was ordered by a judge to segregate all votes received after 11/03, they have commingled all ballots.  

This is going to be fun 

the head told them to separate them which is fine by me, if postmarks are nov 3 or prior they count. if not throw them out, i don’t have an issue w that. 

fox news is even slowly turning on him. It’s gonna be NV or GA..NC is prollly trump and PA won’t matter

Just now, eagleseye13 said:

the head told them to separate them which is fine by me, if postmarks are nov 3 or prior they count. if not throw them out, i don’t have an issue w that. 

fox news is even slowly turning on him. It’s gonna be NV or GA..NC is prollly trump and PA won’t matter

That’s not what they did.  That’s what they were supposed to do.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

This is going to be fun 

Its not going to he fun. Its going to be shot down in every court. There is zero evidence of anything. This is the biggest nothing burger of the last 4 years. I wish it would be fun. 

1 minute ago, aupoker1 said:

Its not going to he fun. Its going to be shot down in every court. There is zero evidence of anything. This is the biggest nothing burger of the last 4 years. I wish it would be fun. 

Lol #withoutevidence

30M unsolicited ballots BTFO

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1