advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

1 hour ago, JB said:

Current line is somehow down to 10-1. 

After a few days of back and forth with kowboy, hes out. 

Like im fully willing to lay like $50k on this and i cant get a single one of these trump fans to give me any decent action lol.  

No real confidence behind all this talk. 

wait a minute now lol. what happened exactly? i said put a 1 business week limit on me to get it sent at 15-1. then i said id sent more than agreed, bc of the any amount comment. within 48 hours the amount was deemed to be too much, and odds got slashed to 10-1. 

So the announcement of a vaccine comes out the first business day after Biden declared winner. 

This antibody medicine is also approved the first business day after Biden declared winner 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-allows-1st-emergency-covid-001238974.html

Sounds to me like the medical companies are playing with peoples lives, delayed it for fiscal reasons, delayed it for political reasons or all of the above. 

I imagine they make announcements even if Trump won. 

But for both to do it the first business day after the president is declared. 

It’s not a coincidence 

Edited by Preston_Luv
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, littleze said:

you can have $200 

10-1 Trump wins!

quote to confirm.

i guess 15-1 is long gone. i told my guy to send 4.5k via the 3 apps given. he wasnt set up for those. thats 7 mini-bricks down the drain for me (if accepted).

i dont blame jb at all. it was within his right to do so. ill still take 13-1 if he really loves his side, but its going to take more than calling me all talk to get me down to 10-1 lol. 

this thing is gonna be nuts. trump being reinstated and not making it to the podium in jan is fully live as well. you gotta get him in, AND inaugurated! 

what a time to be alive lol. 

7 hours ago, JB said:

Current line is somehow down to 10-1. 

After a few days of back and forth with kowboy, hes out. 

Like im fully willing to lay like $50k on this and i cant get a single one of these trump fans to give me any decent action lol.  

No real confidence behind all this talk. 

What is the no vig line as you see it?

Your side has made an acceptance speech, has daily pressers announcing the win, has EVERY media outlet backing your sides “120 plan”, and I’m a simpleton Trumptard. 

Trump was telling everyone.  They couldn't stop mail in voting so they stopped some states from being able to count early so they could claim fraud at 4 am.  

Remember when he asked his supporters to go to the polls and keep an eye on things?  Now before presser sthey ask if anyone saw anything... This was the plan the whole time.  It's a shitty plan, obviously. It's pathetic, sure.  And you'd have to be fully invested in the cult to not see through it,.  But it's the best plan they could come up with.  

There’s clearly a psychological thing going on in here with Trump fans not being able to let go. It’s over. Why are you throwing away money? The only people that think Trump still have a chance are hack websites like Breitbart spreading propaganda and lies. How fucking stupid are you people? 

Do you guys think that because Donald Trump claims something they have to look into it? I see you fucking retards being like “well, after they investigate and go through their procedures we’ll decide who won.” No you fucking dipshit There isn’t going to be an investigation. Because Trump doesn’t get to just pick and choose what he wants investigations over. Trump might put together his own team, but who cares. They’ll have no say. He’ll just use them to yell at clouds. They’ll have no real authority. 

You think the United States is going to contribute to Donald Trump making a mockery of the election? They’re not going to participate. Lie do you fucking dumb asses think the government is gonna be like “we’re right on board Donald with your investigation. We’ll loan you the FBI.” Idiots. 

Edited by XXEDPXX

Trump was either gonna realize he had no chance and bail pre election say he isn't a politic guy and this is bullshit i am too good for this etc and take his ball and go home or he was gonna get dragged out of the white house screaming like a kid who mom wouldn't buy him a pack of gum at the grocery check out line. don't really think there was any chance of any even remotely rational as a potential outcome whatsoever lol @JB hopefully u didn't fleece @Sweetness777

8 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

There’s clearly a psychological thing going on in here with Trump fans not being able to let go. It’s over. Why are you throwing away money? The only people that think Trump still have a chance are hack websites like Breitbart spreading propaganda and lies. How fucking stupid are you people? 

Exactly! How far are these trumptard clingy little bitches going to take this?

It sounds crazy, but could you imagine them chanting and saying #notmypresident for 4 years?!! 

Haha jk jk, no one is that obsessed with a politician to spend 4 years doing that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

So the announcement of a vaccine comes out the first business day after Biden declared winner. 

This antibody medicine is also approved the first business day after Biden declared winner 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-allows-1st-emergency-covid-001238974.html

Sounds to me like the medical companies are playing with peoples lives, delayed it for fiscal reasons, delayed it for political reasons or all of the above. 

I imagine they make announcements even if Trump won. 

But for both to do it the first business day after the president is declared. 

It’s not a coincidence 

Pluv is slowly turning into 80 due to the election results

Edited by hookey91
10 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Do you guys think that because Donald Trump claims something they have to look into it? I see you fucking retards being like “well, after they investigate and go through their procedures we’ll decide who won.” No you fucking dipshit There isn’t going to be an investigation. Because Trump doesn’t get to just pick and choose what he wants investigations over. Trump might put together his own team, but who cares. They’ll have no say. He’ll just use them to yell at clouds. They’ll have no real authority. 

You think the United States is going to contribute to Donald Trump making a mockery of the election? They’re not going to participate. Lie do you fucking dumb asses think the government is gonna be like “we’re right on board Donald with your investigation. We’ll loan you the FBI.” Idiots. 

That just proves the deep state and swamp are behind it all.  They can't allow trump to keep doing gods work.  

You low IQ dumb fucks also need to realize this is never going to SCOTUS. You all seem to think that’s going to happen. It’s not. It’s going to get shot down before it comes close to getting there. 

You guys don’t get it. The powers that be are never going to allow Donald Trump to attempt to delegitimize United States elections. That something they don’t play games with. You guys are too stupid to get it. They’re not going to let him do that with any real authority behind it. Any investigation will be funded by Team Trump and have no authority. The government isn’t going to allow it. 

1 minute ago, acp said:

It sounds crazy, but could you imagine them chanting and saying #notmypresident for 4 years?!! 

Haha jk jk, no one is that obsessed with a politician to spend 4 years doing that.

Hillary didn't pull this shit.  But she's not a whiny bitch.  And even #notmypresident implies accepting the fact that Trump won the presidency.  Like he might be the president, but he's not my president... 

This is pathetic.  And you know it.  You've been hoping the trump campaign will put forward a legitimate case with actual evidence.  They won't.  There's no case.  There's no evidence.  But people are still just completely on board with this shitshow. 

9 minutes ago, acp said:

I never engaged in the Russia stuff. Feel free to comb through my post history. Are you engaging in the “election fraud” narrative? Let’s give you credit and say you’re not. You’re still defending the people that are with this post. Did you defend the people that called for an investigation into Russia? 

and there’s false equivalencies galore that I don’t feel the need to point out but whatever. 

I also don’t remember Dems running around here after the election clinging for hope offering long shot bets because their world is falling apart around them. These people literally can’t accept that Donald lost. And this is just OT. 

Edited by XXEDPXX
46 minutes ago, JB said:

Yeah i think all the lawsuits and recound need to be done early December. I have Dec 8th in my head for that but could be off. So he still has a few more weeks of flailing around.  

Did win my bet against sweetness today thought. Before the election I took over 7 days for a Trump concession. What a lock that was lol. 

Its almost like everyone (except sweetness) knew this is exactly what Trump was going to do. Shocking. 

George wasnt declared the next president till 13 Dec.  Gore still pissed.

124707380_10217115409377375_790804213797

Edited by wantagolf