advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

1 minute ago, littleze said:

Constitutional lesson of the day:

pocket veto

🍿

Absolutely. Barr has his, as can be seen by his willingness to say no to the Prez. Giuliani may have his. The entire Trump clan will have theirs. The only one missing is Trump himself, but I imagine they're doing a 25th A. thing for Pence to pound a few out himself.

Question: why the rush?

59 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Funny I was thinking the opposite.  Like how bad do you think a cat tastes? @DONKWOOD I guess it depends on what they're eating.  I saw a Rogan episode talking about bear meat...you gotta kill them at the right time of year.  If they are in the woods dining on berries and stuff the meat is supposedly delicious.  But if you catch them after eating a bunch of salmon the meat is rancid and gross.  My (wife's) cats eat a mix of wet and dry food daily.  i figure the wet food makes their meat nasty...but if i switch them to an all dry food diet I could get a nice filet or 2 out of these fuckers.  Plus its been a while since I ate some good pussy so it would be nice to say I ate some strange 

Post of the year candidate, but maybe Lazy Blonde will do a poem. There's still time. 

20 minutes ago, littleze said:

Constitutional lesson of the day:

pocket veto

🍿

A pocket veto is where the President doesn't outright veto legislation (a veto can be over ridden) but rather just puts the bill in his "pocket" to die when it runs out of time. 

Edited by raisethis2
1 hour ago, kellykip said:

I think deer meat tastes fucking horrible.  can't imagine wanting cat, though I am not naive enough to think i've never had any with the amount of times I've eaten at super cheap run down Chinatown joints over the course of my life.

deer meat also depends on what they eat my dad got 3 this year all corn fed and they tasted great

2 hours ago, userid363 said:

thought he was talking about pocket pardon. littleze?

nah, Trump vetoed the pork bill 

thought he was just gonna pocket veto it but whatevs.

Obama pardoned himself, so Trump could too if he wants but he doesn’t need to just yet.

maybe in 2024.

9 minutes ago, kellykip said:

The pardon that there really is no way to justify with a straight face is Chris Collins - the evidence on his insider trading and shit is just so incredibly thorough, and there is no real avenue to claiming he was served an injustice by nature of his verdict.  

However, he was the first to endorse Trump. That's the prime ingredient needed. 

25 minutes ago, Randers said:

SR is a true Patriot. The bait is always taken by the autistic among us. My nephews autistic as well.  God bless.

We’ll go get the steak and heels when I have a chance, honey. 

Ah. So you know the Seth Rich story was made up, debunked, and paid out for defamation.  And you're into torturing people you consider handicapped, then wining/dining/shopping for them while you pretend they are a woman. Shocking but not surprising. Carry on then

8 minutes ago, littleze said:

nah, Trump vetoed the pork bill 

thought he was just gonna pocket veto it but whatevs.

Obama pardoned himself, so Trump could too if he wants but he doesn’t need to just yet.

maybe in 2024.

interesting move, threatening to veto pork because it didn't hand out enough money.

could you send that link again about Obama pardoning himself? I don't get the Q updates

20 minutes ago, kellykip said:

The pardon that there really is no way to justify with a straight face is Chris Collins - the evidence on his insider trading and shit is just so incredibly thorough, and there is no real avenue to claiming he was served an injustice by nature of his verdict.  

Are any of them justified? All cronies and criminal partners. Van der Swaat or whatever is a Russian oligarch's son-in-law for Christ's sake, as well as the guy who lied about russian agents receiving stolen election analytics from the Trump campaign. NO COLLUSION!!!

42 minutes ago, userid363 said:

Are any of them justified? All cronies and criminal partners. Van der Swaat or whatever is a Russian oligarch's son-in-law for Christ's sake, as well as the guy who lied about russian agents receiving stolen election analytics from the Trump campaign. NO COLLUSION!!!

I can't speak for them all, but I would expect that the majority of them are weak cases for pardons, just judging by the ones he has previously issued and floated out there as possibilities.  Flynn is just a terrible one from all appearances.

But even more so than Flynn's, the Collins one is the one where i know the most about the details of the case, and I can say with extreme confidence that no president in history aside from trump would have found any issue with how Collins was treated.  And no court or judge would have found issue with it either.  That one is just a flat out abuse of power on trumps part.  

Edited by kellykip