advertisement_alt
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

The beautiful thing is that Trump thinks he's still somehow going to win this thing. The letdown of watching Biden call in Service Master to fumigate his Oval Office will be so rewarding. 

Trump's talking about hosting another superspreader event during Biden's inauguration. How fucking standard. 

11 minutes ago, userid363 said:

Russian likely swung the election and STILL me and 99% of Democrats did nothing more than push to have it investigated. No lawsuits no calling for martial law or tossing the results or declaring the loser the winner

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...

#reality

4AE67005-B725-483A-94B8-B37B588A6241.jpeg.338e121a56fec9b54e3aafc0316f2e68.jpeg

529666E1-9958-4DD3-AF05-6551891450C1.jpeg.7e3d110d1d28ea6333c65ab8079893a6.jpeg

2C9A0A8B-8569-48A0-870E-A61C95B41C93.thumb.jpeg.0e4eff7e08b4b15d3c848f647c886ab7.jpeg

Edited by acp
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, JB said:

lol Trump absolutely dose not believe any of this shit he is saying. He set all this up in case he lost and its going exactly how he planned. 

He needs his base to believe so they can keep supporting him and keep giving him money. He knows he lost and exactly why/how he lost. 

All this shit he is doing is for show and his supporters are lapping it up.  

Yup.  

3 minutes ago, JB said:

lol Trump absolutely dose not believe any of this shit he is saying. He set all this up in case he lost and its going exactly how he planned. 

He needs his base to believe so they can keep supporting him and keep giving him money. He knows he lost and exactly why/how he lost. 

He'll have that 495 Million in upcoming debt paid for by Dec 11th.  he is so much smarter than people think.  hahah

11 minutes ago, userid363 said:

Russian likely swung the election and STILL me and 99% of Democrats did nothing more than push to have it investigated. No lawsuits no calling for martial law or tossing the results or declaring the loser the winner

Meanwhile...

LOL

You are a clump of hormonally confused cells addicted to confirmation bias who is desperately in search of purpose in your life posing as a human

Best of luck 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

So Russia won the election for Trump but Biden is legit?  But you’re mad that people think Trump was legit and Biden won by mail in ballot fraud?

LOL just kill yourself 

The Russian collusion case actually had some merits. They did hack the DNC to help Trump win. Russia does have a long financial history with Trump. Trump's campaign did meet with Russian agents to seek dirty info on Hilliary

When it comes to Republicans today, they believe poll workers across 5-6 states coordinated and rigged the election to help Biden win the presidency. And that election software was compromised by China and Venezuela flipping votes. Even though are own State Department and DHS say otherwise. Bill Barr is getting tarred and feathered right now in conservative circles for telling the truth. He's now part of the "deep state". Republicans, even with facts in their face refuse to believe it. 

Democrats rarely talked about anything concerning Russia this past election, because they knew facts weren't on their side. I bet you Donald Trump and Repubs will be screaming voter fraud leading up to 2024 race, when there no such evidence exists

7 minutes ago, JB said:

Yea. He literally did the exact same thing in 2016. It eas all rigged. Rigged election.  Except he won. Lol

i

34 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

non fact-checked opinion pieces, including those from Murdoch companies, do not provide support

The investigation, even obstructed as it was, found LOTS of (lied about) russian contacts, and the ONLY reason JR wasn't charged was they couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt he wasn't too stupid to know what he was doing

32 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

LOL

You are a clump of hormonally confused cells addicted to confirmation bias who is desperately in search of purpose in your life posing as a human

Best of luck 

And you are a racist hick with a chip on his shoulder who thinks blacks have low IQs and are afraid of living in a non-white majority country.

gl to you too

51 minutes ago, hookey91 said:

The Russian collusion case actually had some merits. They did hack the DNC to help Trump win. Russia does have a long financial history with Trump. Trump's campaign did meet with Russian agents to seek dirty info on Hilliary

Didn't the democrats fund a fake dossier to start an illegal investigation?  That seems more sure than the Trump crew doing anything outrageous in terms of looking for stuff to throw at Hillary.    I just assume both parties do that sort of shit consistently and nonstop.

I do find it comical that the media and democrats want us to be outraged or feel sympathy for some freelance journalists being paid by Russians to write stuff they believe in anyways.  Like it becomes more noble to write some idea on paper if outlet A pays you than outlet B.  Such nonsense.  If the Russians weren't there to pay a little more, the same garbage wouldve showed up in Huffington Post eventually.

Edited by Shaaarrrp

Hacker could easily do the right thing but he doesn't like to own his shit. Start with "I once posted, in support of a negative attitude toward BLM, a junk science report about the lower intelligence quotients of negroid populations. I recognize this to be racist on its face, and I regret my actions."

not even charging for this

12 minutes ago, userid363 said:

Hacker could easily do the right thing but he doesn't like to own his shit. Start with "I once posted, in support of a negative attitude toward BLM, a junk science report about the lower intelligence quotients of negroid populations. I recognize this to be racist on its face, and I regret my actions."

not even charging for this

LOL, link?

52 minutes ago, userid363 said:

non fact-checked opinion pieces, including those from Murdoch companies, do not provide support

The investigation, even obstructed as it was, found LOTS of (lied about) russian contacts, and the ONLY reason JR wasn't charged was they couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt he wasn't too stupid to know what he was doing

Those are transcripts of testimony under oath. I'm not going to waste my time when you are so ethically challenged as to add another person's words to mine in order to make a "point". I mean... why would testimony that Schiff tried desperately to hide matter to a guy like you?

7 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

Those are transcripts of testimony under oath. I'm not going to waste my time when you are so ethically challenged as to add another person's words to mine in order to make a "point". I mean... why would testimony that Schiff tried desperately to hide matter to a guy like you?

what words did I add?

The description of what those words are is what you posted. The context of it would matter as well.

There's a difference between "no collusion" (Barr) and "could not prove" by criminal standard (Mueller)

Trump was not exonerated, he was implicated. Celebrate the inability to prosecute if you need to

2 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

It's against the law to use campaign contributions to pay personal bills.  This is one requirement the IRS watches closely. 

He knows the IRS Laws better than the IRS, remember he told you that?  hahaha  Thats why he doesnt pay taxes.  They have been complaining about that for years.  Tax returns?  Ring a bell.  haha

Edited by wantagolf