Jump to content
Aaron_Hacker

***Official Lord Emperor Donald J Trump 4th Year and Re-election Thread***

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

I think people have this idea that Trump leaving the White House is going to be this televised event. Where him and Melania and Barron walk out the front door with millions watching or some shit like that.

 

One day in the next few weeks he’s going to fly to Mar-A-Lago and just never come back. And that’ll be it. 

What “people” have this idea?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, truesyalose said:

What “people” have this idea?


The same people who fill up the 50 anecdotal stories you tell on here everyday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think people think him leaving is like on some specific timeline that will be followed. So they have this idea that on this day he leaves the CNN cameras will be there to capture it all and yada yada yada.

 

But in reality he’ll just slip out in the next few weeks without this big event. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:


The same people who fill up the 50 anecdotal stories you tell on here everyday. 

I don't think you have a grasp on the English language, and that's ok.  I'm wishing you the best in 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trues, while you’re choosing to acknowledge my posts for the first time in a few weeks, can you respond to my question about your friend in the UK who was told to go out in public and do whatever he wanted although he tested positive for Covid?

 

You said “they” told him to go out despite having Covid. Who is “they?” Is “they” a doctor? 

Edited by XXEDPXX
Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet you’re the type of person that lied a lot when they were a kid. My brother was like that and still kind of is.

 

Some kids discover it when they’re young where it’s like “wow, I can just lie and get away with things.” “I can lie and I won’t be in trouble.” It’s a powerful tool for whatever reason some people discover and can’t quit. You were definitely one of those kids that discovered the wonderful world of chronic lying and dove straight in. And it’s obviously been carried into your adult life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

How convenient. You sure you just didn’t make the whole thing up?

if I made it up wouldn't I just make up who "they" was?  you caught me, I'm a big liar (which is why I call out others when they lie).  It's all a projection.. I would have gotten away with it if not for you, Ed. Thanks a lot!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody really believe this dude has a friend in the UK who tested positive, But health officials or whoever gave him the results told him to just go out in public anyway and ignore his results? Like what? IT HAPPENED!!! Just ask Trues. Why would Trues make that up? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, truesyalose said:

if I made it up wouldn't I just make up who "they" was?  you caught me, I'm a big liar (which is why I call out others when they lie).  It's all a projection.. I would have gotten away with it if not for you, Ed. Thanks a lot!


No, I think you know your lie would be obvious if you tried to claim a doctor or registered health official told him to ignore his positive results. And by saying “I don’t know” I can’t press you on anything. I have nowhere to go because now you’re essentially just claiming ignorance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

Does anybody really believe this dude has a friend in the UK who tested positive, But health officials or whoever gave him the results told him to just go out in public anyway and ignore his results? Like what? IT HAPPENED!!! Just ask Trues. Why would Trues make that up? 

how much will u freeroll me to produce the conversation?  You give me too much credit.  Please keep going though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont want to bet you money over your lie trues. lol you’re such a lowlife.

 

I have no idea how this conversation was held but I’m sure you’ve got the ability to make it look as if it happened and I won’t have any way prove you wrong. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XXEDPXX said:

I dont want to bet you money over your lie trues. lol you’re such a lowlife.

 

I have no idea how this conversation was held but I’m sure you’ve got the ability to make it look as if it happened and I won’t have any way prove you wrong. 

So u are sure it’s a lie but not sure enough to ask mom and dad to borrow a few bucks to bet on it. I just looked at the convo and it’s explicitly like I said. Sucks to be u Ed. Sorry bout your luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m man enough to admit when I was wrong. I’m sorry for calling you a liar trues. When we meet in person it would be an honor to shake your hand sir. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpankyHamm said:

I guess everyone is watching football.

 

 

"The is Election Integrity Committee.  The call is coming from inside the house!"


perfect call IMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpankyHamm said:

I guess everyone is watching football.

 

 

"The is Election Integrity Committee.  The call is coming from inside the house!"

 

Trump ain't exactly the brightest guy in the world (massive understatement).  

 

But nice job by him of validating previous accusations of criminal activity to the 5 people left who actually think he's not garbage

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, kellykip said:

 

Trump ain't exactly the brightest guy in the world (massive understatement).  

 

But nice job by him of validating previous accusations of criminal activity to the 5 people left who actually think he's not garbage

 

He was never going to be the slick politician that knows the difference between is and is... or gross negligence from extreme carelessness. I'm still amazed that he was elected in the first place... but it wasn't because he was slick. Surprised anyone would need to hear that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan Germany: “they aren’t shredding ballots”

Trump: “are you sure”

RG: “yes”

Trump: “they are shredding ballots in my opinion”

 

Its just such lolz at this point

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hookey91 said:

Ryan Germany: “they aren’t shredding ballots”

Trump: “are you sure”

RG: “yes”

Trump: “they are shredding ballots in my opinion”

 

Its just such lolz at this point

Are voting machines being moved out of fulton county
no

Did they take out the inner parts of the voting machines?

. . . 

. . . 

no

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.