rebelfd

New Virus Discovered in China

25k posts and Ozzie continues to play semantics on one of them even tho he knows exactly what I meant bc ive explained it 10x in the correct wording. Embarrassing.

notice how they never talk about mental health facilities being overrun. I know someone taken in on a 5150 a week or two ago.. they were let to walk out of the hospital the next day bc every mental health facility bed in the entire state was full. 

It’s like these guys can barely add 2+2=4 and when u give them 3+8+4-5+7-6 they get all confused and say “2+2=4!” Like they accomplished something. 

I’m pretty sure it was obvious to anyone else that you meant natural immunity.

The important thing to learn is the effectiveness of natural immunity against hospitalization and death. Does it wane over time like vaccinations and at what point is a vaccine shot necessary (if you don’t get reinfected lol). I tried reading about it a little bit, but gave up until I have more time.

Cliffs:

Rt2 says the vaccine is the best protection.   Hacker lolz because muh natural immunity.   I, not being a retard, understand the clear fallacy and liken it to saying shooting yourself in the head is the best protection from getting shot. Hacker figures it out and bails the fuck out. Trues lolz because ozzienalogies.  I ask him to point blank say that getting covid is the best protection from getting covid and he just fucking does it because Ozzie derangement syndrome is real.

Yes bc I’ve used the correct wording many times and once used wording Ozzie could argue against.

I’m not sure they have done any peer-reviewed studies in the USA on it. Israel has. Thomas Maddie (a rep from KY) posts good info about it on twitter.  He only has multiple degrees from MIT but I think I trust Ozzie from the Internet.

At least some Schengen countries allow people to enter if they can prove they recovered from Covid in the past 6 months. The same people who were anti-USA for 4 years (and anti-vaccine while Trump was in office) now believe the USA is the only country with experts. The people who are consistent are the villains. Look at what happened with Jonathan Isaac. He has natural immunity so rolling stone wrote an article lying about his reasons (one was that he listened to Trump press conferences lol) so he had to speak publicly the next day and correct them.. the same media blowing up the rolling stone story are silent now.

On 9/28/2021 at 8:51 AM, Ozzie said:

Cliffs:

Rt2 says the vaccine is the best protection.   Hacker lolz because muh natural immunity.   I, not being a retard, understand the clear fallacy and liken it to saying shooting yourself in the head is the best protection from getting shot. Hacker figures it out and bails the fuck out. Trues lolz because ozzienalogies.  I ask him to point blank say that getting covid is the best protection from getting covid and he just fucking does it because Ozzie derangement syndrome is real.

Link? 

On 9/28/2021 at 11:51 AM, Ozzie said:

Cliffs:

You just made a comparison to shooting yourself in the head and getting a disease that has a 99% survival rate.  You’re a stupid person.  

On 9/28/2021 at 10:51 AM, Ozzie said:

Cliffs:

Even if trues said that out of context of comparing natural immunity vs. vaccine effectiveness, that is the most retarded analogy I’ve ever read.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:09 AM, Ozzie said:

It wasn't comparing...

Rt2 says best protection.  Cult loses their minds.  

It's gloriously happening again.  I want the hacker rage from last night though.  Hacker pretend Joe biden said the vaccines are the best protection. 

So no link?

On 8/26/2021 at 7:49 PM, raisethis2 said:

The science says that even previously infected people should get the vaccine/booster. The best protection is the vaccines. Period. 

On 8/26/2021 at 8:27 PM, Aaron_Hacker said:

LOL.  You have shit for brains.

On 8/26/2021 at 8:41 PM, Ozzie said:

What's better protection than a vaccine??

On 8/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, Preston__Luv said:

Because of the short term worries the vaccine is better for all adults.  

It seems that getting covid provides much better long term protection but you run the risk of getting ill in the short term 

On 8/26/2021 at 8:45 PM, Ozzie said:

Is the best protection from gunshots shooting yourself in the head? 

On 8/26/2021 at 8:48 PM, truesyalose said:

great comparison!

On 8/26/2021 at 8:53 PM, truesyalose said:

Ozzie thinks you should use a condom when having sex with your pregnant wife. How do you think twins are made?!?!

On 8/26/2021 at 10:56 PM, Ozzie said:

Just want trues to go on record saying the best protection against getting covid is getting covid...

Ozzie you must constantly do this shit on purpose. Those quotes show that I'm mocking your laughable analogies, as usual.  Nothing to do with what you previously said.  You always prove my point when you're trying to do the opposite.  I'm not exaggerating when I say it truly amazes me.

On 8/27/2021 at 6:44 AM, Ozzie said:

The fuck?  Did you not see trues bail the fuck out when he realized getting covid is not protection from covid?

On 8/27/2021 at 7:20 AM, truesyalose said:

I did what?

getting Covid is protection from getting Covid as I have said for the last 6 months.. 

Are you ok?

this is 100% true. If you had Covid previously, you are more protected than someone with the vaccine. Studies from Israel have shown its 13x more protected.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:21 AM, niptuck said:

He's talking about REinfection if you had it vs original infection if you haven't had it and you know this.

This was the next post after mine and I liked it. Was obvious what I was talking about.. I just had to speak in language Ozzie could understand.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:30 AM, Ozzie said:

Some people have gotten covid twice.  No one who takes arsenic has gotten covid after.  Arsenic is the best protection.  

This is science now. 

great comparison!  lol cults.  Another day of making Ozzie look stupid.

I’ve said it before, but natural immunity from prior infection confers 99.7% protection against getting COVID again. If you subsequently get vaccinated, you are now 99.85% protected.  Your risk of getting Covid at all has gone from 3 in 1000 to 1.5 in 1000.  And in both situations, you are almost assuredly protected from serious reinfection. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/m/6eea6e89-ad1f-3ad9-848c-de2db95a702a/a-big-new-study-from-oxford.html

Classic fear mongering article. 

would love to see the severity of the symptoms in this case study

i literally know dozens and dozens of people who got covid and have no long term symptoms including myself. 

but miraculously 1 in 3 infected people get long covid

horse fucking shit 

also in article

They identified nine potential symptoms of long Covid, finding that in the period between three and six months after diagnosis, 37% of Covid patients had at least one of them. This was 1.5 times higher than the symptoms reported by influenza sufferers.

this would mean that 1 in 4.5 people who get the flu have long flu.  

Further in article  

Of course, the picture provided by the study is imperfect: It could only capture those who reported symptoms, not those who didn’t, and only picked up those with a diagnosis of either Covid or influenza, missing those who went undiagnosed or didn’t seek treatment.

jesus…just flat out fear mongering.  Most people just read the headline and think long covid is a 33% chance and don’t read the article.  This is how misinformation spreads and fear is created 

Edited by Preston__Luv
On 9/28/2021 at 2:01 PM, TheSilentBob said:

You know dozens and dozens of people who have had COVID? WTF is going on in your state?

Yes 

my close buddy is a Muslim and I knew 15-20 got it in their mosque.  Only One had a serious case and no long term symptoms. 

I know about a dozen hoops players I play with who got it and none had long term effects. 

I know about a dozen people through work and none had long term effects 

I know one who died from it in his 50s 

I had about 4-5 family members who got it with no long term effect.  

If I added them up I would say I know 40-50 people who had it and many more second hand. 

I will say that my job and my basketball provide me with hundreds of contacts I deal with on a monthly bases.  I literally have like 1000 contacts in my phone because of this.  

my point being is this articles headline is misleading and most people see headline and believe without reading or researching themselves 

Edited by Preston__Luv
On 9/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, TheSilentBob said:

I knew no one with COVID in 2020 but I know a handful that have caught it this year and maybe a handful of others that I don't know but have heard about. 

This. Maybe 10 total and that includes 5 or so i just met this year. Not a single friend or family member got ot. 

My dick didn’t work for at least 6 weeks.  That’s long been over and thank God for that. Awful six weeks. 

I know a lot of people that have had it between work and family and don’t know of any cases of long covid, hospitalization or death. 

My parents are big time covid fear mongering liberals and my mom tried to claim one of the ladies she works with husband died of covid but the story didn’t add up at all so I don’t count that. 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:39 PM, acp said:

At least 15 people.

Our 25yr old nephew died before vaccine was available.

Everyone else I know did ok with no lasting issues.

I remember you telling this story but don’t recall you updating on the outcome. Sorry for your loss. RIP.

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
  • Thanks 1
On 9/28/2021 at 5:14 PM, Preston__Luv said:

Does anyone know anyone who has long covid?

this article says it should be 1 in 3 who had recorded infections who will have long covid 

I know someone who got Covid, then pneumonia, and later, a kidney infection. I don’t think it counts though because it was just due to a weakened immune system and not true Covid complications.